Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why are pastry chefs all Chads?

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Every time I go afternoon tea with a normie, upmarket hotels have an "executive pastry chef" whose name they often list on the menu. They're in charge of designing the pastries and stuff, I guess. When done right, it looks like art on a plate.

When I google their names out of boredom, it's always a French Chad. I can see why they're all French, because the surrender people take food very seriously, but why are all pastry chefs moggers?

Do you have to look aesthetically pleasing yourself in order to be able to arrange food in an aesthetically pleasing manner?

Fuck off richfag hope you choke on your own vomit in your sleep

I went to trade school, worked as a chef and received my formal qualification, and I can tell you this much: kitchens run on burnt-out degenerates and Chads. That's the only way you can survive in the job. I got bullied out and fired for being a beta incel.

Every time I go afternoon tea with a normie, upmarket hotels have an "executive pastry chef" whose name they often list on the menu. They're in charge of designing the pastries and stuff, I guess. When done right, it looks like art on a plate.

When I google their names out of boredom, it's always a French Chad. I can see why they're all French, because the surrender people take food very seriously, but why are all pastry chefs moggers?

Do you have to look aesthetically pleasing yourself in order to be able to arrange food in an aesthetically pleasing manner?
only Chads have enough happiness to make happy good looking sweet food

Chad chef probs overlooks a team of incels and then since his aesthetically pleasing his face gets plastered all over the menu and the incels do all the hard work.

that's probably why, you want your staff to look physically pleasing just like everything else in the establishment.

Not necessarily

A lot of sommeliers are balding, middle-aged, slightly fat manlets

But there's definitely a grain of truth to what you say

I hate this meme so much. People should shame French for using millions of Africans to fight their two world wars not the fact that they surrendered in a war that was a lost cause. Their main defense was the Marginot line which was bypassed by Germans meaning that French were screwed from the get go.

The real morons of ww2 were Americans. Volunteering to fight in another continent for the second time. And when they returned home 20 years after the war US opened it's borders to tens of millions of non whites, the blacks started rioting and seconf wave feminists emasculated the men.
Chad chef probs overlooks a team of incels and then since his aesthetically pleasing his face gets plastered all over the menu and the incels do all the hard work.

[UWSL]The real morons of ww2 were Americans. Volunteering to fight in another continent for the second time. And when they returned home 20 years after the war US opened it's borders to tens of millions of non whites, the blacks started rioting and seconf wave feminists emasculated the men.[/UWSL]

Are you serious? After WW2, no industrialized economy ended up better off than the U.S.

Immigration is based, and some of the most influential Supreme Court precedents surrounding the First Amendment took place amidst the backdrop of the civil rights movement of the 50s and 60s, constitutionally protecting much of the inflammatory speech on this very forum.

Immigration is based
give me one reason other then daddy can lower wages because of the influx supply of workers that you can exploit.

comparative advantage
Souless bugman/boomer tier response, oh wow things are a little "cheaper" mean while

oh yea and have fun buying a house

If you don't think these things have been affected by an influx of immigrant laborers you're fucking retarded.

Last edited:
Souless bugman/boomer tier response, oh wow things are a little "cheaper" mean while
View attachment 458540
oh yea and have fun buying a house

If you don't think these thinks have been affected by an influx of immigrant laborers you're fucking retarded.

Ah yes because inflation isn't a natural element of economic growth and is definitely affected only by immigration and not by supply/demand shocks and policy responses

so, we got a rich chinkfag, still student-aged, studying in a probably prestigious college in the UK , got in due to corruption aka "donations" by his rich parents. who admited that he fucked 3 giga stacies for 9 times in the past month alone, spending thousands of British pounds, cummed in their mouths even. and this fag dine in uber snobby high end French restaurants with his rich friends.

and i bet this fag is an only son. and he admitted his parents have like 9, FUCKING NINE PROPERTIES IN FUCKING LONDON, one of the most expensive city in the world. all of which will be inherited by him

and this fag, has the audacity to post in a fucking incel forum and brag all of this :lul::lul::lul::lul:

SERIOUSLY, FUCK YOU. YOU FUCKING RICH FAG. YOU FUCKING BRAGGING FAGGOT. YOU ARE THE FUCKING 0.1%. you dont fucking belong here you chink fag.

I don't have 9 properties in central London???

Also I have a younger brother, I'm sure I've written about him in a previous post.

affected only by immigration
now you're putting words in my mouth, I never said they where only effected by immigration, I understand inflation is bound to happen in any economy but more workers means more cash in the economy thus devaluing the currency.

Then you have housing which is directly tied to putting more people into a nation that is sustainable. More people means more need for housing and because it's impossible for the supply to fully catch up to demand the prices increase. This leads to a point where most can't even afford to live in a house they own, in their own nation.

Even all of that considered the fbi graph shows almost all ethnicities commit more crime per capita then whites thus having more nonwhites in a nation with statistically make the nation more crime prone.

Don't even get me started on elections and how they are little more then a racial headcount at this point.
CGcgCFc

Immigration is based,
If Mexicans and others are so based why are their countries violent shitholes? The only "based" migrants come from better off countries and are experts in fields of their work. Like when the Dutch or Chinese go to Africa and help 3rd worlders develop their country.

You're suppose to import higher IQ lower average crime group not the opposite.

now you're putting words in my mouth, I never said they where only effected by immigration, I understand inflation is bound to happen in any economy but more workers means more cash in the economy thus devaluing the currency.

Then you have housing which is directly tied to putting more people into a nation that is sustainable. More people means more need for housing and because it's impossible for the supply to fully catch up to demand the prices increase. This leads to a point where most can't even afford to live in a house they own, in their own nation.

Even all of that considered the fbi graph shows almost all ethnicities commit more crime per capita then whites thus having more nonwhites in a nation with statistically make the nation more crime prone.

Don't even get me started on elections and how they are little more then a racial headcount at this point.
View attachment 458546

More workers means more cash? This is a joke, right? How does immigration, as opposed to monetary policy, directly increase the money supply? In fact, increased consumption and investment leads to increased demand, not supply, of U.S. currency.

Housing: supply can't catch up to demand? Really? There's enough supply; housing price changes have more to do with structural economic changes that result in urbanization, economic segregation, and inequality.

Are you confusing immigration status with ethnicity? Because you are. See, in the U.S., native-born U.S. citizens are actually more likely to commit a felony than immigrants are, legal and illegal.

Can we please ban this disgusting bragging rat

Go to a cheap pastry and there will be fat ethnic manlet without half of his teeth.

mogs me at going outside
But I think French bake shit like this because they've been cucked so bad by everyone that they have taken feminine traits like cooking, while their wife is busy getting fucked by some German or Anglo Chad.

mogs me at going outside
But I think French bake shit like this because they've been cucked so bad by everyone that they have taken feminine traits like cooking, while their wife is busy getting fucked by some German or Anglo Chad.

Don't be ridiculous, cooking in a professional kitchen is not a feminine trait, the vast majority of chefs and restauranteurs are still men

Don't be ridiculous, cooking in a professional kitchen is not a feminine trait, the vast majority of chefs and restauranteurs are still men
True, but in the case of French people, almost everything they do is cucked and feminine.

They don’t want a 5’3 abo giving them food, chads will be more trustworthy and people will think he makes better food automatically
:reeeeee:

It is not a "French Chad". That is the default appearance for a French (aryan) skinny-build man. He is just white, and that makes us ethnics seeth.