Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are only monotheistic religions hated and attacked?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Judaism,christianity, islam are all Jewish religions.

I never ever hear anybody saying buddism is evil, i dont want buddists here. I never heard of buddists carrying out genocides like how the christians carried out genocides all over Europe like in Ireland or murder of witches yet anybody could accusse and innocent person of been a witch and the christians would kill and innocent person.

We have islam as one of the most hated religions everywhere on earth(i am sure the currycels here can confirm). I dont even need to go on much about islam because we already all watched the news too much alraedy

Jews the most vile creatures on earth. Sucking the blood as parasites.

Why nobody hates hindus the way jews or mulims are hated? Why taoism is not criticised the way christianity or islam is.

The slave ship owners were jews, the Pope instructed whites to enslave africans, Islam still has black slaves today. How slaves do Confucianists have again? How many slaves do Taoists have again?

Why is always the Jewish rubbish religions that cause all the fucking problems on earth? Always fucking jews

None of them are monotheistic they think they are but in reality they are all polytheistic

why are you always hating on religion so much

its starting to sound like one big cope

almost like some religious chick broke ur soul bigtime

(all jfl and no hard feelings)

Christianity is not a monotheistic religion.

zoroastrianism, the OG monotheistic religion, isn't hated and attacked. nobody cares about it, really. even judaism, the religious belief, isn't attacked. it's the jews/zionists people got a problem with

shut up you christian

Christianity is not a monotheistic religion.

zoroastrianism, the OG monotheistic religion, isn't hated. nobody cares about it, really
Yeah nobody cares about zoroastriasm or BAhai religion. Its always fucking muslims fucking everything up, the most prisoners are fucking muslims

Religion is cucked

Because Abrahamic religions are expansionist. Pagans, Buddhists, and Shintoists never conquered or forced anyone into converting, at least not to the same extent as Christians and Muslims. In the case of Judaism, while not everyone can become a Jew, they want Gentiles under their control, so they are expansionist in that sense.

from https://incels.is/threads/hinduism-is-a-better-cope-than-abrahamic-religions.587541/

"
Abrahamic Religions are worst of copes. All the Abrahamic Religions claim that all the people are created equal and they are equal in the eyes of God. This is clearly bullshit.

If we are created equally and are same under eyes of God then why do some suffer more than others. Why do some people like us have to suffer more and face all the challenges while chad and stacies are enjoying their lives?

All the Indic Religions believe that all living being are created unequally and suffer due to no fault of their in this life. Some people are naturally more lucky and have advantages that they did not earn in this life. In this way Indic Religions are blackpilled.

All the Abrahamic Religions religions are blue pilled copes that gas light you into thinking it's Gods way of testing you or some shit :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:.

Then I ask God to test the Chads and foids the same way he is "testing" me now
"

Because Abrahamic religions are expansionist. Pagans, Buddhists, and Shintoists never conquered or forced anyone into converting, at least not to the same extent as Christians and Muslims. In the case of Judaism, while not everyone can become a Jew, they want Gentiles under their control, so they are expansionist in that sense.
Pre Cuckstrian Pagan European Religions were more colorful and interesting. There is no art in Cuckstrianity, it destroyed all the civilizations.

Thats why they created christianity and muslims. In both religions the jew has a special place.

Why do you thing jews chose to create their state amongst sandniggers?

I am probably more white skin than you you Slavic potatoe face
we'll both send handpics to a mutual user and we'll see who'll win the .is white-olympics2024

im down, ethnicman

Blasphemers.is

from https://incels.is/threads/hinduism-is-a-better-cope-than-abrahamic-religions.587541/

"
Abrahamic Religions are worst of copes. All the Abrahamic Religions claim that all the people are created equal and they are equal in the eyes of God. This is clearly bullshit.

If we are created equally and are same under eyes of God then why do some suffer more than others. Why do some people like us have to suffer more and face all the challenges while chad and stacies are enjoying their lives?

All the Indic Religions believe that all living being are created unequally and suffer due to no fault of their in this life. Some people are naturally more lucky and have advantages that they did not earn in this life. In this way Indic Religions are blackpilled.

All the Abrahamic Religions religions are blue pilled copes that gas light you into thinking it's Gods way of testing you or some shit :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:.

Then I ask God to test the Chads and foids the same way he is "testing" me now
"
Interesting. So if I for example(idont) smv mog somebody. In Hinduism they will say I am more lucky because of the Gods and the guy I mog is unlucky because of the gods?

we'll both send handpics to a mutual user and we'll see who'll win the .is white-olympics2024

im down, ethnicman
I already posted my hand here online bitch ass nigga. Look it up you cunt

Interesting. So if I for example(idont) smv mog somebody. In Hinduism they will say I am more lucky because of the Gods and the guy I mog is unlucky because of the gods?
No, if you are sub 5 in this life we say it's not your fault in this life but must be sins from previous life. They don't gas light you into thinking it's "God's plan sweaty :foidSoy::foidSoy:"

We don't claim all humans are created equal unlike Abrahamic religions which claim God made all humans equally and loves them equally too, which is clearly bullshit.

I will make a pic later when I get home. Bitch ass , go back to Belgrade you Serb.

No, if you are sub 5 in this life we say it's not your fault in this life but must be sins from previous life. They don't gas light you into thinking it's "God's plan sweaty :foidSoy::foidSoy:"

We don't claim all humans are created equal unlike Abrahamic religions which claim God made all humans equally and loves them equally too, which is clearly bullshit.
Okay so your core beliefs evolve around the belief of reincarnation? That must be Hinduism. Do buddists believe in reincarnation?

Okay got you. Do Hindus meditate the same as buddists?
All of them meditate, and again the methodology is different. Hinduism is superior to Buddhism 'cause of yoga.

All of them meditate, and again the methodology is different. Hinduism is superior to Buddhism 'cause of yoga.
Ah yeah I forgot, Hindus have Yoga. Thats based. Bssed currycels

cant wait fucknigger
slav potatoe face just wait till i get home. My phone has as a broken camera.

Why are your women the ugliest in Europe anyway? Albanian foids, Serbs, Milosovich cels. No hot babes in those places. They all age terribly

They're collectivistic religions that impose their will on others, unlike Buddhism which is a self thing.

They only hate eachother

You a protestant right? Why do you hate catholics?
I'm not religious bro.
But my family is catholic.
And I only hate muslims for real.
I don't care about other christians, I think christianity as a whole is dumb but its not like I can change the place I live at and the people I know.

I'm not religious bro.
But my family is catholic.
I don't care about other christians, I think christianity as a whole is dumb but its not like I can change the place I live at and the people I know.
Really? I assumed you were protestant 'cause you support jews. But I though catholics hated jews and Israel

idc i dont get any anyway :feelsbadman:
Isnt this one your countrys foids?

Same. But I hate Buddhism too

Really? I assumed you were protestant 'cause you support jews. But I though catholics hated jews and Israel
Nah. It depends on where you live and where you socialize.
my family isn't jewish but we have distant relatives who got married to jews.
Anyway I know the real truth of whats going on down there in Israel.

Anyway I know the real truth of whats going on down there in Israel.
Yeah but still kikes control the world. Supporting mullas is the only way we can fight back