Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Hinduism is a better Cope than Abrahamic Religions

anandkonda

anandkonda

Adhi naa pilla ra... adhi naa pilla
★★★★★
Abrahamic Religions are worst of copes. All the Abrahamic Religions claim that all the people are created equal and they are equal in the eyes of God. This is clearly bullshit.

If we are created equally and are same under eyes of God then why do some suffer more than others. Why do some people like us have to suffer more and face all the challenges while chad and stacies are enjoying their lives?

All the Indic Religions believe that all living being are created unequally and suffer due to no fault of their in this life. Some people are naturally more lucky and have advantages that they did not earn in this life. In this way Indic Religions are blackpilled.

All the Abrahamic Religions religions are blue pilled copes that gas light you into thinking it's Gods way of testing you or some shit :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:.

Then I ask God to test the Chads and foids the same way he is "testing" me now

Practicing religion as an individual is non-expedient, they are only useful when their norms are abided by a large majority of the population.

Practicing religion as an individual is non-expedient, they are only useful when their norms are abided by a large majority of the population.
No, I am religious to remain my sanity. Without Jainism I would have easily gone ER by now

sure thing kumar

INCELDOM is not the only suffering out there hence why everyone suffers differently

lmao Hinduism is basically Brahmin caste cope with life, and Buddhism is kshatryas being salty at Brahmins for being higher than them. The Brahmins got inter generational trauma when they saw British exerting more influence and power over the whole world and went insane and most of them became Marxists by 20th century... I am also a practising Hindu tbh, my ishta is Narayana, but i am more libertarian ( not soy liberal) and keep an open critical view of any estbalished way of society as its evident that there has been no dearth of narcissist in history and many powerful people have always constructed their own narrative to push their own agenda to gain affluence

INCELDOM is not the only suffering out there hence why everyone suffers differently
How do Chads suffer similar to us incels?

Like this

Western civilization built with Christianity is so much better than India

Built with "Christianitian slavery" corrected it
And what was caste system babu. And no, what I meant was, scholars and early scientist were CHRISTIANS who built western civilization and scientific advancements. Father of genetics is a Gregorian monk- George mendel
Newton was Christian and so were 95% science pinoeers

lmao Hinduism is basically Brahmin caste cope with life, and Buddhism is kshatryas being salty at Brahmins for being higher than them. The Brahmins got inter generational trauma when they saw British exerting more influence and power over the whole world and went insane and most of them became Marxists by 20th century... I am also a practising Hindu tbh, my ishta is Narayana, but i am more libertarian ( not soy liberal) and keep an open critical view of any estbalished way of society as its evident that there has been no dearth of narcissist in history and many powerful people have always constructed their own narrative to push their own agenda to gain affluence
I am using the broadest definition of Hinduism which includes all Indic Religions. All the sanathana dharmama religions are compatible with black pill none of Abrahamic Religions are.

And what was caste system babu. And no, what I meant was, scholars and early scientist were CHRISTIANS who built western civilization and scientific advancements. Father of genetics is a Gregorian monk- George mendel
Newton was Christian and so were 95% science pinoeers
All of the Ancient mathematicians were Hindus too. Read Aryabhatta calculations

We had Nalanda University 1500 years ago. Sandnigger invasions destroyed Sanskrit in the North and we stopped our scientific progress.

All of the Ancient mathematicians were Hindus too. Read Aryabhatta calculations

We had Nalanda University 1500 years ago. Sandnigger invasions destroyed Sanskrit in the North and we stopped our scientific progress.
Ancient mathematicians was a mix of different people building it.
The Arabs made algebra
One Indian guy made zero
And calculus was made by Newton

Even then Western scientists/mathematicians mog others because their output which is their current countries is a testimony for that.

I mean Just read a science or mathematics book of 12th std the founder of something is most probably some European dude

I am using the broadest definition of Hinduism which includes all Indic Religions. All the sanathana dharmama religions are compatible with black pill none of Abrahamic Religions are.
Whatever helps you cope, fellow Hinducel

Ancient mathematicians was a mix of different people building it.
The Arabs made algebra
One Indian guy made zero
And calculus was made by Newton

Even then Western scientists/mathematicians mog others because their output which is their current countries is a testimony for that.

I mean Just read a science or mathematics book of 12th std the founder of something is most probably some European dude
Indians also calculated Earth's circumference and invented Trigonometry. The Arabs learned Math from Indians first. Even the decimal system is from India not Arabs.

Maybe the original Vedic religion of India's Proto-Indo-European invaders was worthwhile, but its bastardized fusion with indigenous INF-AASI traditions (Hinduism) is not. There's too much weird and dirty shit in Hinduism, plus it lacks the warrior ethos that many Aryan pagan faiths had.

Maybe the original Vedic religion of India's Proto-Indo-European invaders was worthwhile, but its bastardized fusion with indigenous INF-AASI traditions (Hinduism) is not. There's too much weird and dirty shit in Hinduism, plus it lacks the warrior ethos that many other Aryan pagan faiths had.
Fuck off. The South and Dravidians' Hinduism is superior in every way compared to Norths. Us South protected Hinduism when Northerners bended to sandnigger invasions.

Hinduism did not come from Aryans, proto-Hinduism existed even in Indus Valley Civilization.

The South and Dravidians' Hinduism is superior in every way compared to Norths. Us South protected Hinduism when Northerners bended to sandnigger invasions.
When did I praise North Hinduism? I was talking about the Vedic religion of the Bronze Age invaders, which merged with indigenous curry traditions to become modern Hinduism. North Indians are not descended from those people to any real extent. Razib Khan estimates that autosomal Steppe DNA in so-called "Indo-Aryans" is like 15-20%, of which just 2/3 of that percentage would be true Aryan (Yamnaya) DNA.

When did I praise North Hinduism? I was talking about the Vedic religion of the Bronze Age invaders, which merged with indigenous curry traditions to become modern Hinduism. North Indians are not descended from those people to any real extent. Razib Khan estimates that autosomal Steppe DNA in so-called "Indo-Aryans" is like 15-20%, of which just 2/3 of that percentage would be true Aryan (Yamnaya) DNA.
DNR. I don't bother about peoples' races and origins. I only care about their cultural beliefs and practices.

@brazi @curryboy @mlcurrycel @illumizoldyck

Cuckpreet

hindus are stupid cucks, they still believe in caste, they still haven't centralized their religious texts, they still haven't figured out that eating meat makes you strong (cucks promote veganism).

somnath temple was attacked 17 times they could not do anything.

they do not even have martial doctrine in their religion.
muslims continuously curse them, take their women, kill them, make movies mocking hinduism. they could not even do anything.

pathetic cowards.

hindus are stupid cucks, they still believe in caste, they still haven't centralized their religious texts, they still haven't figured out that eating meat makes you strong (cucks promote veganism).
Yeah and we won all the wars with Pakistan who had US support. We defeated Greeks being vegetarian
somnath temple was attacked 17 times they could not do anything.
But it's still standing unlike other civilizations.

they do not even have martial doctrine in their religion.
muslims continuously curse them, take their women, kill them, make movies mocking hinduism. they could not even do anything.

pathetic cowards.
Yes. Those Rajputs especially are pathetic. Us South Indians were different. We made movies about Islam like Bombay.

Yeah and we won all the wars with Pakistan who had US support. We defeated Greeks being vegetarian
you did not win anything.
Hindus lost Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Maldives, Indonesia.

hindus got massacred , millions of hindu women got raped in 1947 . millions of hindus got killed, millions hindu women got raped by muslims in 1971.

you people did nothing.

now the Maldives Muslim government openly says "india out" , the bangladeshi muslims also hate you.

HIndus achieved nothing.

Hindus are so pathetic that they made the world's worst gun.

all your women worship Muslims , Khans , who married and commed in the asshole of thousands of Hindus.

a Muslim Salman khan , beat up your Hindu woman , Aishawriya Rai. You could not even protect your miss world.

all of your fast bowlers are Muslims.

Hindu men are the shortest and wekaest in world. there are thousands of videos of Hindus eating cow shit and drinking cow urine.

your women hate you. they moment a Hindu girl leaves india, she jumps on the cocks of white, black, asian or Pakistani men.

hindus got massacred , millions of hindu women got raped in 1947 . millions of hindus got killed, millions hindu women got raped by muslims in 1971.

you people did nothing.

now the Maldives Muslim government openly says "india out" , the bangladeshi muslims also hate you.

HIndus achieved nothing.

View attachment 1098605

all your women worship Muslims , Khans , who married and commed in the asshole of thousands of Hindus.

a Muslim Salman khan , beat up your Hindu woman , Aishawriya Rai. You could not even protect your miss world.

Hindu men are the shortest and wekaest in world. there are thousands of videos of Hindus eating cow shit and drinking cow urine.

your women hate you. they moment a Hindu girl leaves india, she jumps on the cocks of white, black, asian or Pakistani men.
They are all jealous of our growth. Nigger if you are that superior then win a war against us.

All the Hindus that were cucked are from meating eating states dumbass.

@illumizoldyck can probably counter the rest

Don't care about that plastic whore. Sallu Bhai is living on Lawrace's bhiksha, right @illumizoldyck?

All of those countries were not Hindu but Buddhist dumbass

Demonic Cult. But atleast "kali yuga" is real :feelsclown:

Kali Yuga, in Hinduism, is the fourth, shortest and worst of the four yugas (world ages) in a Yuga Cycle, preceded by Dvapara Yuga and followed by the next cycle's Krita (Satya) Yuga. It is believed to be the present age, which is full of conflict and sin.[1][2][3]

According to Puranic sources,[a] Krishna's death marked the end of Dvapara Yuga and the start of Kali Yuga, which is dated to 17/18 February 3102 BCE.[9][10] Lasting for 432,000 years (1,200 divine years), Kali Yuga began 5,125 years ago and has 426,875 years left as of 2024 CE.[11][12][13] Kali Yuga will end in the year 428,899 CE.[14]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga#cite_note-16

Near the end of Kali Yuga, when virtues are at their worst, a cataclysm and a re-establishment of dharma occur to usher in the next cycle's Krita (Satya) Yuga, prophesied to occur by Kalki.[15]

They are all jealous of our growth. Nigger if you are that superior then win a war against us.
no one gives a fuck about your growth.

you had the chance to ruin Pakistan's nuclear plan. your stupid Hindu pm just told the pakistan about this.

in 1971 Hindus did not win the war. you won the battle because of a Parsi Sam Manekshaw and Jew JFR Jacob.

HIndus have zero Martial and fighting ability. without the help of a Parsi and Jew you would have lost.

you have the world's stupidest border,

Muslims openly chant " Bharat Tede Tukde Honge , Inshallah , Inshallah " you do nothing. Bangladesh muslims can easily block Chicken neck and cut you people off.

Hindu men have the lowest smv. everyone calls them Pajeets.

all works in google , microsoft. can't seem to create a homegrown platform like china did.

Hindus lost 4/5 th of their territory.

you people did nothing.

HIndus achieved nothing.

View attachment 1098605

currydia beat paki land so badly in 1960s that east pakistan collapsed, bangla were literally saved by curries
they are lucky india didn't just absorb them into mainland but gave them full sovereignty

they would have won against china as well in the war but were cucked by loser nehru who refused to use air force

yay bro currydia so bad yet gdp keep going up
keep coping :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Don't care about that plastic whore. Sallu Bhai is living on Lawrace's bhiksha, right @illumizoldyck?
goldy brar/lawrence scare the shit out of mullah
after the threat he tightened his security like a pussi :lul::lul:

are the shit out of mullah
after the threat he tightened his security like a pussi :lul::lul:
That shit was funny af :feelskek: :feelskek: .

Also Sri Lanka lives on our money

All of those countries were not Hindu but Buddhist dumbass
if Hindus were so mighty why they could not recovert the buddhists.

its just false. not all those were buddhists. myanmar buddhists kicked and massacred the evil moslems. you gave them houses and allowances .

meanwhile , your own Hindus were kicked out from kashmir , women gang raped . you could not do anything.

in 1992 in Ajmer , gang of moslems systematically black mailed and gang raped 500+ minor hindu schoold children.

no one got hanged, all are walking and living freeily. you hindus could not do anything.

in 1992 in Ajmer , gang of moslems systematically black mailed and gang raped 500+ minor hindu schoold children.

no one got hanged, all are walking and living freeily. you hindus could not do anything.
We took revenge for it in 2002 riots. Also rape is legal in Rajastan

We took revenge for it in 2002 riots. Also rape is legal in Rajastan
keep telling your self that stupid boi.

that was for the Godhra.

you did noting in retaliation for the 500+ minor hindu women who got gang ban ged by muzz dick.

Farooq Chisti and all the other accused are living freely , after cooming inside the assholes of 500+ hindu women.

may be your mother was one of them. i am pretty sure she also taken some muzz dick.

may be your mother was one of them. i am pretty sure she also taken some muzz dick.
Your fathers has a micro penis on top of that it is circumcised. You had micro penises so you perform female genital mutilations to prevent your woman from leaving you.

All the Muslims Foids are voting for BJP. Even Kashmiri Muslims are supporting BJP now. Muslim foids prefer our uncut cocks than yout cut disgusting micropenises.

Last edited:
All the Indic Religions believe that all living being are created unequally and suffer due to no fault of their in this life.
Thats not correct. Indic religions believe in the system of karma and reincarnation. So if you are reincarnated as truecel, then you were likely a bad person in your previous life

Thats not correct. Indic religions believe in the system of karma and reincarnation. So if you are reincarnated as truecel, then you were likely a bad person in your previous life
It isn't a perfectly sound theory, but it is better than Abrahamic Religion's cope of "God loves everyone equally sweatty :foidSoy: :foidSoy: "