Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are normshits so obsessed with partying?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Seriously, it is all they can talk about, they mold their entire personality around it, they wear clothes with references to le epic parties bro, I don't get it, why are they so obsessed with this?

Mating dance.

mating ritual and status seeking

Alot of these normalfags are not good looking enough or tall enough to get laid at parties, yet they still obsess over them. What about in this case?

Because they wanna look cool

Because men who are 5+ (and all women) actually have sex with each other, and they meet people to do that with at parties.

THAT IS WHAT PARTIES ARE FOR. NO OTHER REASON.

just one more party.... almost....
This is unironically the mindset I think most dudes have now. They are absolutely not getting laid at these things when there are 6'6" chadlites around.

Because men who are 5+ (and all women) actually have sex with each other, and they meet people to do that with at parties.

Partying is seen as an act that cool popular kids do a lot thanks to movies and other type of media. So normies emulate what media shows. The same logic goes with alcohol i bet many of the normal fags hate the taste of it but they drink it just to be seen as cool

Women go to parties to get train wrecked by chads whereas men go to parties for the possibility of getting drunk sex from a femoid.

Because they are animals

Because it is perceived as "cool" , and normies just seek to look good in front of other normies.

23 15 11 NPC

Party=Good

To become even stupider

Sex, as if normies get any. They just want to fit in and pretend to have sex.

Sex, as if normies get any. They just want to fit in and pretend to have sex.
Unironically high IQ. But I will never understand them. They waste so much time and money into just pretending as if they fuck. It's honestly pathetic. Everyone sees it through it, everyone, especially foids, and yet they keep dong it.

Unironically high IQ. But I will never understand them. They waste so much time and money into just pretending as if they fuck. It's honestly pathetic. Everyone sees it through it, everyone, especially foids, and yet they keep dong it.
Most normie men are incels in denial tbh

I also have a hard time understanding. I think the movie American Psycho helps. You know that scene where she asks the psycho why he works the job he hates? He creepily turns his head to look her in the eye and says that he wants to fit in.

I also have a hard time understanding. I think the movie American Psycho helps. You know that scene where she asks the psycho why he works the job he hates? He creepily turns his head to look her in the eye and says that he wants to fit in.
The 80/20 still applies everywhere, even in parties. 80% of normies getting into them don't get fuck all, ever. and like I said you can tell just by looking at them, they're normies, NPCs you see a thousand times on the street, why would foids settle for them when these parties also have the top 20% chads? Yet they still pathetically keep doing it. No sense of pride or dignity whatsoever, it's just disgusting to me. I had many such low tier normies who I cut off all ties with completely because they would keep trying to BRAG to me about how theyre such an epic partygoer while I am not, because in their mind pretending as if they actually get pussy means they do.

The 80/20 still applies everywhere, even in parties. 80% of normies getting into them don't get fuck all, ever. and like I said you can tell just by looking at them, they're normies, NPCs you see a thousand times on the street, why would foids settle for them when these parties also have the top 20% chads? Yet they still pathetically keep doing it. No sense of pride or dignity whatsoever, it's just disgusting to me. I had many such low tier normies who I cut off all ties with completely because they would keep trying to BRAG to me about how theyre such an epic partygoer while I am not, because in their mind pretending as if they actually get pussy means they do.
Very sad. These guys are domesticated, a wild man rejects any form of cuckery, even the softest forms of it. Also, I believe many normies are not aware of 80/20.

Very sad. These guys are domesticated, a wild man rejects any form of cuckery, even the softest forms of it. Also, I believe many normies are not aware of 80/20.
Yes most men are cucked now. I'd rather die than be a cuck. That's why I don't bother playing jester.