Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are conservatives so obsessed with abortion?

Because they believe it's murdER. Keep in mind many are very Christian and thus value all human life which makes sense for Christianity, but is also cucked thinking. Some stupid whore single mother foid with 12 kids is not going to be able to care for all of them well. The conservatives often don't care about the quality of life, only that it continues. I'm right libertarian, but seeing conservatives argue that a fetus with no arms/legs/major deformities/severe physical and mental impairments was "Immoral to abort" made me realize how retarded their argument was.

Both sides of the political spectrum HATE SEX. The left because it objectifies women. The right because it goes against the bible and they prefer their women in the kitchen, barefoot and knocked the fuck up.

Because abortion is objectively killing another human. Personally I hate the hypocrisy. Women are touted as being these angelic superior beings and here they are commiting these savage acts of killing and being celebrated for it.

Both sides of the political spectrum HATE SEX. The left because it objectifies women. The right because it goes against the bible and they prefer their women in the kitchen, barefoot and knocked the fuck up.
Redditor take. Being against abortion isn't hating sex.

Conservatives like to bring up black abortion rates to "expose" the left's racism :feelskek::feelskek:

Incels should be anti abortion because foids absolutely love abortion.

Because it's the only topic they are allowed to talk about

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back