Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are most Poles severely depressed?

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★★★
Many Poles are alcoholics and suffer from severe depression.
But why the Poles?
Poland is a cold country.
The sun doesn't shine much and in winter the landscape is characterized by cold weather and high-rise buildings.
At night you can hear dogs barking, police car sirens and now and then older people talking.
The cold landscape is depressive and the people hardly ever laugh.
Everyone is very serious and thoughtful.
The atmosphere is like at a funeral.
Nothing brings joy.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxGhOr8uSr4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

a Polish comedian who lives in Germany and suffers from severe depression and alcoholism.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPCILGtS9aU

they are severely depressed because they have no cultural enrichmement from sand nigs

Dogshit slav genes, soulless kurwa that move to western europe, commy block housing with thin walls, cold weather most of the year, usw

Dogshit slav genes, soulless kurwa that move to western europe, commy block housing with thin walls, cold weather most of the year, usw
the household looks like something out of a horror movie

i think it's more about nature, Poland isn't really a sunny country and its nature is pretty boring just like Belarus, Baltic states, most of Russia. Brits are also depressed because they have shitty weather all the time. I myself live in place with way more sunny days on average then most of other regions, when i lived northern part of country for 4 years with a lot of rains, cloudy weather, winter comes way earlier and it played a big role in my mood.

Last edited:
Raped by germ krauts and mongol slavoids, I think i would be depressed too

the household looks like something out of a horror movie
At Chess Game

No ethnic minorities to oppress.

White walkers in their natural environment.

yeah show me how blacks are oppressed in US. Only by police.

What growing up in a post communist society does to a nigga

Last edited:
What growing up in a post communiat society does to a nigga
it doesn't matter what system you have when you have bad weather all the time, i think finns are also depressed especially northern parts

The undefeated slavpill.

brutal-polak-pill-png.910244

Kek:feelskek::feelskek:. They can only wish they were the ones doing the oppressing instead of being oppressed:feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

slavpill-png.708819

Non-Europeans in Germany are more likely than EErs there to claim to have never been discriminated against:feelsrope::feelsrope:.

Many Poles are alcoholics and suffer from severe depression.
But why the Poles?
Poland is a cold country.
The sun doesn't shine much and in winter the landscape is characterized by cold weather and high-rise buildings.
At night you can hear dogs barking, police car sirens and now and then older people talking.
The cold landscape is depressive and the people hardly ever laugh.
Everyone is very serious and thoughtful.
The atmosphere is like at a funeral.
Nothing brings joy.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxGhOr8uSr4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

a Polish comedian who lives in Germany and suffers from severe depression and alcoholism.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPCILGtS9aU

Poles suck. They are always getting mogged by other countries and don't have any achievements really

it doesn't matter what system you have when you have bad weather all the time, i think finns are also depressed especially northern parts
I prefer cloudy and rainy weather. Especially if I wake up late since then I can't see that I woke up in the afternoon and can larp as if it's the morning still

They work like shit for nothing while Westerners work less but get 3-6 times as much money for that.

europe-annual-working-hours-01.png
1200px-Average_annual_working_hours_per_employed_person%2C_OWID.svg.png
3422.jpeg

Imagine looking at shit like this and still believing that hard work gets you money:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Slavs, Latin Americans, Chinese, Indians and South-East Asians are working like slaves, yet Westerners and Japanese still moneymog them to hell and back. The only country that both works hard and has high oncomes is South Korea:feelskek::feelskek:.

Im sure its 95% money.
Being poor as shit will take the will of living out of you , sum this with cold dark depressing landscape and voilà

Bóg tak chciał (sic!)

Because I have tomorrow college, 4 lectures 1.5h in a row and I'm tired after 60 battled played in WoT so I will write in Polish
Chujowe położenie geopolityczne, zatem chujowa historia
Generalnie lata komuny i II wojna
Chujowa władza
Chujowi politycy
Napływ lewactwa i innych zaburzeń LGBTQWERTY+ zza granicy, generalnie z zachodu
Zjebane pokolenie Z - zet jak zepsucie i zgnilizna
A starsi nie lepsi, ci, którzy na PiS głosowali to chcieliby komuny w wersji katolickiej
Ci pośrodku, millenialsi i X (generalnie urodzeni od końca lat. 60 do początku lat 90.) to z kolei w dupie mają los tego kraju (po wyborach było widać, że gównie gównażeria i stare dziady najwięcej głosowały)
Co do zetek, to w ogóle szukanie zmyślonych problemów itp.

Like others said it's probably money, in my country so many Poles come to work the shittiest job because it pays more. But in the end it will be worth it because they'll still exist while the west will turn into south africa.

yeah show me how blacks are oppressed in US. Only by police.
Not even that when you commit more crime you'll be "oppressed" aka arrested or shot by the cops more often, but he's larping as some kinda Tariq Nasheed wannabe so don't even bother.

because poland is a low paying shitehole witch has a pretty rich neighbor

They can't get intimacy because their women are the worst whores in the world

its obvious. cold cloudy weather, post-war trauma, economically lower compared to the west, and uhhh idk what else

It's not just poles. Suicide rates are high in almost every country from Eastern Europe. Drinking is pretty much culture and the most common way for slavcels to cope with their shitty life. Just imagine wageslaving for 300 euros per month, coming home to an empty house, your old and bitter parents keep pressuring you to do something with your life. Life for slavcels is hard. Oh, and also our foids love thugmaxxed tall ogres or Slav CHADs who look like Vladislav Roslyakov. If you are not neither of these it's pretty much over for you.

It's not just poles. Suicide rates are high in almost every country from Eastern Europe. Drinking is pretty much culture and the most common way for slavcels to cope with their shitty life. Just imagine wageslaving for 300 euros per month, coming home to an empty house, your old and bitter parents keep pressuring you to do something with your life. Life for slavcels is hard. Oh, and also our foids love thugmaxxed tall ogres or Slav CHADs who look like Vladislav Roslyakov. If you are not neither of these it's pretty much over for you.
Its true but balts have it worse with their population declining but life as a slavcel sucks in general, maybe its in our genes to feel that way

Just imagine wageslaving for 300 euros per month, coming home to an empty house

Its not even wage slaving that's the worst part, its feeling like you have zero direction, you are living this meaningless existence because you don't have a purpose or an identity like me, you see all these NPCs somehow enjoying their lives and you wonder why you are so different, i can't even enjoy many things such as music, video games, nothing to escape these negative thoughts and chronic boredom/emptiness

our foids love thugmaxxed tall ogres or Slav CHADs who look like Vladislav Roslyakov

Slavic foids prefer western guys on average but its basicaly the same as any other foids taste which is chad

Last edited:
Its not even wage slaving that's the worst part, its feeling like you have zero direction, you are living this meaningless existence because you don't have a purpose or an identity like me, you see all these NPCs somehow enjoying their lives and you wonder why you are so different, i can't even enjoy many things such as music, video games, nothing to escape these negative thoughts and chronic boredom/emptiness

It's the same in Lithuania.
Bad weather, high crime.
Many people died during the WW2 so this negative atmosphere still holds.
And some women do dress like they are mourning after the funeral so this creates heavy, un-sensual, grim atmosphere.

They work like shit for nothing while Westerners work less but get 3-6 times as much money for that.

View attachment 913872
3422.jpeg

Imagine looking at shit like this and still believing that hard work gets you money:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Slavs, Latin Americans, Chinese, Indians and South-East Asians are working like slaves, yet Westerners and Japanese still moneymog them to hell and back. The only country that both works hard and has high oncomes is South Korea:feelskek::feelskek:.
And people also expect you to work fast. Without any dignity. Like literal working drone.

One reason may be that they don't have much nationalist pride. Poland was literally sandwiched in WW2, lost a large percentage of its people from both USSR and Germany, betrayed by the west, and made to be a Soviet Warsaw pact state for many years.

The same reason anyone else would be depressed, not enough islam and not enough pussy.

Poland needs allah

They were raped like 100x times by everyone around them

you are obssesed
He is, but you know what’s the best part? Just a few days ago, literally just in time for this thread to still be active and fresh, we had this survey get published, showing that the few blacks that do live in Poland claim to be discriminated against at lower levels than those in any other country in that survey, literally just 20% claiming any discrimination in the last five years, while in Germany it was almost four times as much.

IMG 4170

Jfl:feelskek::feelskek:. I’m not a schizo or anything, I for sure don’t have a main character syndrome, but how am I supposed to not seriously consider the simulation hypothesis or that at least some of us might be legitimate targeted individuals when a study like this gets posted at the exact time to be used as a reply on a thread here:feelskek::lul:? Like, the entire Western world is obsessed with race, yet it just so happens that a survey like this wasn’t published until the perfect time when it could be used as a reply here? OK:feelskek::feelskek:.

Yeah if only i could get legit oxy's, they are quite expensive though

View attachment 913872
3422.jpeg

It's not about working hard it's about working smart. Westoids got petrodollar and similar systems in place to keep themselves on top while third world wagecucks slave away to make them cheap consumer goods.

The same reason anyone else would be depressed, not enough islam and not enough pussy.

Poland needs allah
Poland unironically needs sharia cultural enrichment

He is, but you know what’s the best part? Just a few days ago, literally just in time for this thread to still be active and fresh, we had this survey get published, showing that the few blacks that do live in Poland claim to be discriminated against at lower levels than those in any other country in that survey, literally just 20% claiming any discrimination in the last five years, while in Germany it was almost four times as much.

View attachment 919522

Jfl:feelskek::feelskek:. I’m not a schizo or anything, I for sure don’t have a main character syndrome, but how am I supposed to not seriously consider the simulation hypothesis or that at least some of us might be legitimate targeted individuals when a study like this gets posted at the exact time to be used as a reply on a thread here:feelskek::lul:? Like, the entire Western world is obsessed with race, yet it just so happens that a survey like this wasn’t published until the perfect time when it could be used as a reply here? OK:feelskek::feelskek:.
And yet we are the biggest racists according to them, most Poles couldn't care less, if anything looking at this makes Poland the least racist country, its only when you push the boundaries and start disrespecting the culture then of course, you asked for it

And yet we are the biggest racists according to them
Oh come on man. I actually like Poles. Ted Kaczynki was Dat Nigga™.

But I would be interested in how Poland compares with Germany on "depression" (which is apparently way more racist).

Germany also appears to be more diverse and becoming more and more so. No doubt the more diverse a country becomes the greater the racial tension.

Oh come on man. I actually like Poles. Ted Kaczynki was Dat Nigga™.

But I would be interested in how Poland compares with Germany on "depression" (which is apparently way more racist).

Germany also appears to be more diverse and becoming more and more so. No doubt the more diverse a country becomes the greater the racial tension.
Germcucks don't like slavs in general, they are more tolerant towards Turks than Poles themselves, they lack identity of their own and have this superiority complex so they shit on us for that reason, they wanna force their western propaganda onto us and i can already see the effects of it happening

''But I would be interested in how Poland compares with Germany on "depression" (which is apparently way more racist).''

That would most likely vary, you might have to find out the statistics

Last edited: