Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why are Mods/Admins for mainstream social media sites always part of the LGBTQWXYZ++++++ crowd?

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
I noticed this recently since there are a few based accounts I follow on Reddit to watch them get into arguments with soy redditors (sadly a lot of them have been banned at this point [UWSL]:feelsbadman: good job fallen soldiers).[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Anytime anyone says anything even remotely critical of even a specific person happens to be part of a “protected class” (e.g. You’re not a straight white male — fuckin that group you can say whatever cruel shit you want about and they’ll cheer for you :feelshaha: they don’t perceive their own hypocrisy but I’m getting off the topic).[/UWSL]

On that front it is fucking hilarious how leftoids always redefine terms to justify “their” bigotry but not the people they hate’s bigotry :feelstastyman: For example some dictionary websites have now redefined racism to require a “position of privilege” :feelshaha: or it doesn’t count apparently in their minds (the funny thing is if that’s true than the vast majority of poor ugly white guys can’t be racist by definition :feelshaha:).

But yeah on the topic anytime anyone says anything critical about a gay person or anytime the group as a whole has a joke made about them, some fascistic power tripping mod with trans flags for their user icon will come along, post a long rant full of Ad Homs and Strawman arguments (they’ll ban someone then blatantly misrepresent what the person actually said to justify the ban), then ban the person and remove their comment.

Honestly in the modern day west being gay or trans basically puts you into a special protected group where the entire system top down protects you from fucking jokes for christs sake. It’s pathetic. I feel bad for Europoors who have even less free speech than the US. How did these wackos take over the entire system? (Social media / news networks / universities / schools).

It’s honestly crazy how the “owners” of social media can and have used their power to sway public perception. And nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care (because as long as it’s not you who’s getting censored and just the people you hate most folks look the other way or cheer — zero self awareness).

Probably because they are obsessive followers of whatever the new consensus is. If the new consensus among trendy socialites tomorrow became Star Trek they'd all be updating their social media bios with "I've always identified with the Vulcans since I was a child, I can totally see myself in them since I'm an introvert"

Basically their personalities can be summarised as a bunch of empty pages on which mainstream trendy society writes the story for them

Because mods are fags, this is law of the universe

Because if they aren't power-tripping leftists then they usually get banned. I've heard plenty of stories of when a Reddit sub that starts to get popular and didn't have leftist tranny mods the Reddit admins would ban the entire mod team and then ban the sub for being "unmoderated" or replace the mods with their preferred mods. Who are all surprise, surprise exactly the type of people you describe.

I wouldn't be surprised if other sites do the same thing as well.
Even here they are:feelsbaton::feelsohgod:
@Fat Link and @Komesarj can confirm, they are trannie jannies:yes:

Based jannies aren't allowed on big sites.

Nice observation, fellowcel.

Gay people won. That's it.

I noticed this recently since there are a few based accounts I follow on Reddit to watch them get into arguments with soy redditors (sadly a lot of them have been banned at this point [UWSL]:feelsbadman: good job fallen soldiers).[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Anytime anyone says anything even remotely critical of even a specific person happens to be part of a “protected class” (e.g. You’re not a straight white male — fuckin that group you can say whatever cruel shit you want about and they’ll cheer for you :feelshaha: they don’t perceive their own hypocrisy but I’m getting off the topic).[/UWSL]

On that front it is fucking hilarious how leftoids always redefine terms to justify “their” bigotry but not the people they hate’s bigotry :feelstastyman: For example some dictionary websites have now redefined racism to require a “position of privilege” :feelshaha: or it doesn’t count apparently in their minds (the funny thing is if that’s true than the vast majority of poor ugly white guys can’t be racist by definition :feelshaha:).

But yeah on the topic anytime anyone says anything critical about a gay person or anytime the group as a whole has a joke made about them, some fascistic power tripping mod with trans flags for their user icon will come along, post a long rant full of Ad Homs and Strawman arguments (they’ll ban someone then blatantly misrepresent what the person actually said to justify the ban), then ban the person and remove their comment.

Honestly in the modern day west being gay or trans basically puts you into a special protected group where the entire system top down protects you from fucking jokes for christs sake. It’s pathetic. I feel bad for Europoors who have even less free speech than the US. How did these wackos take over the entire system? (Social media / news networks / universities / schools).

It’s honestly crazy how the “owners” of social media can and have used their power to sway public perception. And nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care (because as long as it’s not you who’s getting censored and just the people you hate most folks look the other way or cheer — zero self awareness).
Reddit is leftist central. What bothers me is that its soyness is reaching Facebook.:feelsUgh:

Oy vey :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
But LBGTQ are fucking disgusting should all be thrown in vat of acid :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Probably because they are obsessive followers of whatever the new consensus is. If the new consensus among trendy socialites tomorrow became Star Trek they'd all be updating their social media bios with "I've always identified with the Vulcans since I was a child, I can totally see myself in them since I'm an introvert"

Basically their personalities can be summarised as a bunch of empty pages on which mainstream trendy society writes the story for them
Well said mate, most people really are sheep and will cave their views to whatever the consensus is around them and to avoid the scorn/ire of other people.

People hate us but at least we actually think ourselves and trust the evidence of our eyes and ears over the “the message” that they’re trying cram down everybody’s throat top down in western society.

Commies mock the notion of our society becoming more like 1984 but so many principles applied in that book have come to pass in western society — draconian censorship, “telling to ignore the evidence of your eyes and ears”, double think as a concept, just blindly being hearded however the powers that be want to manipulate you. It’s surreal to behold and most people are actual mental retards apparently.

It’s funny how insane wokism has practically become its own religion at this point.

Last edited:
it's a power thing for them.
Yeah, it seems like the type of person drawn to that sort of roll tends to be a person who is mentally weak and cannot handle even holding a conversation with someone who doesn’t agree with them on absolutely everything. So the route they take is to try and gain social power then they use that to manipulate public perception and to silence anyone that disagrees with them or says things they don’t like. Honestly the most pathetic kind of person on earth, but any common man can see modern woke identity politics is mentally retarded as the day is long so what else is new?

Honestly it would be funny if these fuckers didn’t have real societal influence, that’s what makes it scary. Shame we don’t have that kind of leverage — imagine how pissed redditors would be if suddenly incels were part of the “sacred cow” protected groups that they hold so dear. They’d lose it if they couldn’t make jokes or criticize us as a group but lose their shit if anyone dares criticize “their” favorite groups. If there’s anything I can’t stand it’s hypocrisy.

Because if they aren't power-tripping leftists then they usually get banned. I've heard plenty of stories of when a Reddit sub that starts to get popular and didn't have leftist tranny mods the Reddit admins would ban the entire mod team and then ban the sub for being "unmoderated" or replace the mods with their preferred mods. Who are all surprise, surprise exactly the type of people you describe.

I wouldn't be surprised if other sites do the same thing as well.

@Fat Link and @Komesarj can confirm, they are trannie jannies:yes:
It’s true they do this — there are YouTube videos from Overlord gaming iirc where he goes through some of those cases.

Reddit is leftist central. What bothers me is that its soyness is reaching Facebook.:feelsUgh:
I personally wonder if the root cause is they top down these California companies who own all of social media and that state is as soy/woke as they come. They’re basically using their power to force their warped ideology into everyone else :feelsUnreal: god I hate them, just let people disagree you fuckers.

It's because they're power-tripping retards who know the only way they can spread their bullshit 'woke' ideology and brainwash others is to abuse positions of power by silencing criticism, dissent, and opposition.

It's because they're power-tripping retards who know the only way they can spread their bullshit 'woke' ideology and brainwash others is to abuse positions of power by silencing criticism, dissent, and opposition.
Excellent point, I think you probably nailed it entirely there.

oversocialization

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back