Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are ITcels obsessed with our homophobia, racism, and sexism when

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
4chan /pol exists?

They are pretty much exactly the same as us except they aren't virgins.

Oops I just answered my own question.

/pol arent virgins so they can't really mock them as they don't perceive them to be weak, so they leave them alone i guess

iters are bullies

also they're obsessed with our homophobia and racism etc because they process anything socially frowned upon as wrong. dont forget that everyone wears Nike stuff because they're basing their marketing on being politically correct even though it's a known fact they exploit children, that's how society works

Images 27

/pol arent virgins so they can't really mock them as they don't perceive them to be weak, so they leave them alone i guess

iters are bullies

also they're obsessed with our homophobia and racism etc because they process anything socially frowned upon as wrong. dont forget that everyone wears Nike stuff because they're basing their marketing on being politically correct even though it's a known fact they exploit children, that's how society works

I noticed that a lot of ITcels are faggots, cam whores, or simps.

Basically all of the stuff that is currently socially trendy to be.

IncelTears are just a bunch of weirdos who cherrypick posts and/or use fallcious arguments to debunk us. They also like to use the "I know a guy" argument.

IncelTears are just a bunch of weirdos who cherrypick posts and/or use fallcious arguments to debunk us. They also like to use the "I know a guy" argument.
They don't want to be us. In their own shame they still fail at gaining status in the social ladder.

I noticed that a lot of ITcels are faggots, cam whores, or simps.

Basically all of the stuff that is currently socially trendy to be.
they're like an enhanced version of soyciety, there's a fucking camwhore that's pretty popular there and everyone is ok with what she does and act like its cool, WHAT THE FUCK

Inceltears is the epitome of internet rules

>be foid
>I know a guy
>IT turns out to be full of trannies

Rule 16 of the internet

they're like an enhanced version of soyciety, there's a fucking camwhore that's pretty popular there and everyone is ok with what she does and act like its cool, WHAT THE FUCK

That cam whore is very weird. What kind of cam whore spends all of her days harassing lonely virgins? She's clearly desperate for attention. I haven't seen her sex cam but I'm assuming she's an uggo nigger.

Inceltears is the epitome of internet rules

>be foid
>I know a guy
>IT turns out to be full of trannies

Rule 16 of the internet

View attachment 209499

IF YOU JUST FIXED YOUR PERSONALITY!!!!!

Because you have to understand leftists. Don't assume that they're like you and me. They're a breed unto themselves.

Liberals are the biggest poseurs on the planet. They don't care about issues, they care about aesthetics. The current "racism" and "homophobia" hysteria has little to with racism and homophobia. They're just trendy and cutting-edge issues. That's why so many libtards 'support' them. It makes them look 'edgy' and 'cool' and increases their status among their peers.

Remember, high school never ends. The same dipshits that used to follow the latest clothing and sneaker trends in high school are now making fashion statements with political issues in order to appear cool. Oh, and, by the way, they 'hate' us because that, too, is a fashion statement. Don't take it too personally.

Never take these liberal faggots at face value.

Last edited:
There is 99.9% chance IT will touch this.

Because you have to understand leftists. Don't assume that they're like you and me. They're a breed unto themselves.

Liberals are the biggest poseurs on the planet. They don't care about issues, they care about aesthetics. The current "racism" and "homophobia" hysteria has little to with racism and homophobia. They're just trendy and cutting-edge issues. That's why so many libtards 'support' them. It makes them look 'edgy' and 'cool' and increases their status among their peers.

Remember, high school never ends. The same dipshits that used to follow the latest clothing and sneaker trends in high school are now making fashion statements with political issues in order to appear cool. Oh, and, by the way, they 'hate' us because that, too, is a fashion statement. Don't take it too personally.

Never take these liberal faggots at face value.

Cucktears is pathetic

4chan /pol exists?

They are pretty much exactly the same as us except they aren't virgins.

Oops I just answered my own question.
Coz they be ghey af man

Because they are cucks

I imagine most of /pol/ are virgins, but to answer your main question, it's because we are based. On /pol/, and 4Chan in general, you can find people white knighting for foids. /pol/ even still believes in that retarded trad wife meme and that Chad and Tyrone corrupt females. The reason why we are the ire of incel tears, reddit, and the entire world is because we are the least cucked community on the internet. No where else will you find people who are unwavering in their belief to expose the true problems facing society. Of course we are more of a threat to IT than /pol/. If we get as big as /pol/ our impact on society will be incredibly drastic. IT wants to snuff us out before we grow too large, but all they are doing is spreading the blackpill.

I imagine most of /pol/ are virgins, but to answer your main question, it's because we are based. On /pol/, and 4Chan in general, you can find people white knighting for foids. /pol/ even still believes in that retarded trad wife meme and that Chad and Tyrone corrupt females. The reason why we are the ire of incel tears, reddit, and the entire world is because we are the least cucked community on the internet. No where else will you find people who are unwavering in their belief to expose the true problems facing society. Of course we are more of a threat to IT than /pol/. If we get as big as /pol/ our impact on society will be incredibly drastic. IT wants to snuff us out before we grow too large, but all they are doing is spreading the blackpill.
Speaking of the trad wife meme, have you seen the guys who say you can red pill women through masculinity and pushing it on here? :feelskek:

:feelsbaton:
Redpill copers are almost as delusional as the bluepilled ones and they can't even realize it
I meant to say her not here but yeah their too "based" for their own good.

I meant to say her not here but yeah their too "based" for their own good.
Ah at least I don't need to be on alert. I should have gathered from your context though jfl

If they actually cared about those issues, white women would be first on their target list.

They never go after T_D or Redpillers in general because they know they'll get BTFO'd and virgin shamed themselves, so they accuse us of being those things and then use that as an excuse to bully us
Cucktears is pathetic

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back