Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do you guys hate blacks and Jews when you can direct that hatred to sexhavers? They are the real enemy!!!!

They

OP oogabooga logic: why hate the root of the problem instead of just the symptoms

:feelstastyman:
The root of the problem is natural selection and female shallowness, we unattractive people with enough experience know looks attract women more that personality, women are animals and that's the root cause of our virginity.

I actually agree with all your points
Thanks mang.

The reason I am a "White Nationalist" is purely for self-preservation reasons, not because I think I am myself "better' just by being born into this group. I've shared tons of articles, stats, as well as just utilized basic logic to explain as to how mass-immigration & multicultural/racial societies weaken themselves which ofc, still affects me.

I'm operating on pure survival instincts here. I care about this stuff, since due to my location it can & will inevitably impact me: And when it does, I just know my current problems will become stuff I will wish I had to deal with.
Depends on the area you are at.
And the places that are shitholes (like the city I live), we disagree on the reasons why they are that way.
What reasons are that?
And if there are white people that mistreated me because crime rates, that's not my problem. They are irrational and sheltered pussies.
I'm not saying that it's justified, it's just an explanation why.

I just know, due to my race & also 'tism I could not survive in a Latino or Black society really.
Like I said before, I don't hate anyone of any race.
Neither do I really, I just see the issues & mistrust the "multiracial/cultural" nonsense brings, and it's easily observable in the Shitnited States.
If you act like a stereotypical nigger, I'm going to hate you. If you act like a stereotypical peckerwood, I'm going to hate you.

As long as you don't, we are cool.

If they want to mistreat me automatically because of my race, again, they are irrational and sheltered pussies, that should live in some isolated farm.
I'd rather just avoid areas that aren't White(I guess East Asian also since they're non-problematic), it's not irrational to follow statistics or behavior patterns you've noticed: In fact, it makes sense.

And this actually is happening, due to the "rising tide of color" it's called "White flight"

I shouldn't have to up & move because of a lowered QoL, but I know it will have to happen at some point.

I AM JAPANESE AND I DEEPLY DISAGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAID, BECAUSE IT IS AN IDIOT REDUCTIONISM ON YOUR PART AND TOTALLY PRETENDENT.
Ok, no need to sperg-out Samuraicel.

I was referring to the fact the US is becoming a poorer, less-developed, nation-state mirroring that of Brazil, since it's current "arch" mirrors that of Brazil becoming more multiracial/cultural

And no, I don't think "muh USA is number one!" Just look at stuff I've said, I literally say "Death to Weimerica" almost daily.
The USA is responsible for influencing the world with its banal ideologies, including Brazilians, who tend to copy the culture that you generally propagate, in fact it is the opposite, Brazil is rubbish because it 'copies' the USA. Not only Brazil, but a good part of some other Latin countries.
Never denied this at all.

However, Brazil also does have a high-rate of LGBTQ+

LGBT people in Brazil represent an estimated 8.35% of the Brazilian population, or approximately 20,000,000 people.[1]

Now sure, I am aware that American cultural influence can have impacted this, but a decent chunk of it will be due to the mere r-selective society of Brazil which has existed there for quite some time now.
And it is true that the crime rate there is high, and this is not something that fits into your reductionism.
This map is telling:

Brazil

Never denied this at all.

However, Brazil also does have a high-rate of LGBTQ+
Something that has always existed in the USA, and started in Brazil from external influences, apart from the fact that Brazil is a country that was colonized by thousands of races, predominantly the Iberians. The influence has always existed, but the US influence in Brazil is THE BIGGEST and not only in Brazil, but in the world.
This map is telling:
These are maps of Brazilian GDP per capita. And the state of São Paulo is the richest in Latin America, and it is not a state of white people, but of people who come from abroad to live there, both from other regions and even countries, there is even a Japanese city there ( as far as I know), it is a very large means of production, but not specific to white people.

Shut the fuck up antisemites Jews have been helping humanity for all of history making new technologies pushing social progress and improving life in general
Yes, that's why you've been kicked out of every country and region over and over again - because you're so goddamn "nice" and "helpful".

90% of crackers here are closeted faggots who blame jews and niggers for all their problems while failing to realize that it's their ice dwelling race who fucks them in the ass dailly,gringolóides idiotas supremacistas.