Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are incels and black pill communities banned/hard to find

Also, I gotta say, if you are against feminism, but you are willing to defend the Jews, then it doesn't matter that you are an anti-feminist. Even if we defeat feminism, the Jews will come up with something else. The problem is the Jews and the evil tool of the State. The only solution is an anarchist society based on White male supremacism and the laws of nature. A society in which Jews are either exterminated, or enslaved and considered as property of the White man.

Well... "I hate Jews". I hate what Jews do. I am half-Jewish on my mother's side in fact (although I do hate my mother, but that's a different subject). It's the Jews who've always been parasites. They stroke first.

I agree that saying "it's faked" can sound like a lame argument, but if it's fake, it's fake. The statistics are produced by the governments. Do you think governments don't lie? How do you explain the report I linked that contradicts your narrative? If you say that report is fake, then you're using the same argument as me.

Also, again, there's no proof Hitler wanted to mass murder the Jews. Hitler wanted to depart the Jews because they are a danger to society and they have proven themselves to be so. "Starving them" is not a method of execution. You could criticize the nazis for not giving them the best conditions, but that's not the same as murdering them. Also, saying the Jews looked like starving is just looking at the photos you want to look at. The Jews on this photo don't look like starving to me:

View attachment 640247
Well I dont want to argue too much with you about it, because I find racism kinda useless since hating certain groups wont bring me any joy or anything in life so we wont find a common ground, I used to hate muslims lol and I dont want this to be Twitter 2.0

But one thing does intrest me, do you just hate jews who are openly practising their religion and culture or anyone who has jewish blood

Well I dont want to argue too much with you about it, because I find racism kinda useless since hating certain groups wont bring me any joy or anything in life so we wont find a common ground, I used to hate muslims lol and I dont want this to be Twitter 2.0

But one thing does intrest me, do you just hate jews who are openly practising their religion and culture or anyone who has jewish blood
Well, I think the Jewish race is a problem, although it would be somewhat hypocritical for me to hate everyone who has Jewish blood because, as I said, I am half-Jewish. There is a few Jews I respect, such as Bobby Fischer, former world chess champion and open anti-semitic and Holocaust denier. Fischer was not just half-Jewish, but both his father and mother were Jewish, so he was a full Jew, but he openly spoke against the US government and the Jewish conspiracy. There's also some Jews who collaborated with the nazis, such as Emil Maurice, who was Hitler's personal chaffeur, close friend, and member of the SS, even though he had Jewish ancestors.

To sum this up, I believe the Jewish race is a problem, and Jews are an enemy of the White race. Even Jews who don't openly profess their religion are a danger (my mother is a perfect example). Many Jews claim to be Christians or even atheists, but they still act in detriment of the White race, such as the filthy leftist Jew Bernie Sanders or basically any Jewish communist (Karl Marx's birth name was Moses Kiessel Mordechai Levi Marx). So yeah, I think the Jewish race is the problem, although as I said, there are exceptions, and there are a few Jews I respect.

Edit: Also, I forgot to say. The Jewish religion doesn't mean anything. Jews don't believe their own religious bullshit. It's a mere tool to unite the Jewish race for their common interest of world domination.

Last edited:
Also, this JokienStudios guy is supposedly an anti-feminist incel, but he doesn't realize the Jews are behind feminism and the perversion of today's society and specially, the perversion of female gender, with all this women's liberation bullshit. I love how this guy appears to be anti-leftists, but he doesn't see the problem, which are the Jews. If it wasn't for the Jews, feminism would have no relevance. If it wasn't for the Jews, communism would've never existed, and neither would Christianity. They were created specifically to destroy and enslave the White race.
Well Im not really against classicial feminism, I mean treating women like second class humans is kinda lame, but I dont like modern feminism with its whole "enpowerment" and encouraging women to be sluts.

And for my poltical view I would say Im conservative but just a bit left because I like stuff like social justice, like the SPD

Also yea you are right on that. I forgot to say that I hate all religons and have a grudge against religous people, which includes jews, but not that type of hate where you want to kill them all

Communism still would have happned tho maybe just with a slighty diffrent take, because there were alot of pre communists in France before Marx wrote his shit

Well Im not really against classicial feminism, I mean treating women like second class humans is kinda lame, but I dont like modern feminism with its whole "enpowerment" and encouraging women to be sluts.
Ahhhhhhhh. Classical feminism is bullshit. Feminism's always been about female superiority. Also, females ARE second class when compared to men. They are intellectually inferior. Even if they weren't, treating women equally to men is not feminism, is classical liberalism.

Well, I think the Jewish race is a problem, although it would be somewhat hypocritical for me to hate everyone who has Jewish blood because, as I said, I am half-Jewish. There is a few Jews I respect, such as Bobby Fischer, former world chess champion and open anti-semitic and Holocaust denier. Fischer was not just half-Jewish, but both his father and mother were Jewish, so he was a full Jew, but he openly spoke against the US government and the Jewish conspiracy. There's also some Jews who collaborated with the nazis, such as Emil Maurice, who was Hitler's personal chaffeur, close friend, and member of the SS, even though he had Jewish ancestors.

To sum this up, I believe the Jewish race is a problem, and Jews are an enemy of the White race. Even Jews who don't openly profess their religion are a danger (my mother is a perfect example). Many Jews claim to be Christians or even atheists, but they still act in detriment of the White race, such as the filthy leftist Jew Bernie Sanders or basically any Jewish communist (Karl Marx's birth name was Moses Kiessel Mordechai Levi Marx). So yeah, I think the Jewish race is the problem, although as I said, there are exceptions, and there are a few Jews I respect.

Edit: Also, I forgot to say. The Jewish religion doesn't mean anything. Jews don't believe their own religious bullshit. It's a mere tool to unite the Jewish race for their common interest of world domination.
So do you think every jew acts like that on purpose?

Also Im not White myself so I cant relate to it

oh wow lol, but wouldnt suprise me that much because alot of inventions were made from jews, I heard coke was made by a jew too somewhere.
Yeah but the point is that Jews have the media on lock down. If you control the media you control peoples emotions and mindset

So do you think every jew acts like that on purpose?

Also Im not White myself so I cant relate to it
I believe Jews have what White people don't: racial loyalty. They do what's best for them and worse for the White race. Also, even if you aren't White, the Jews are a danger to you too. The Jews know the White race is superior, so they want to enslave it or exterminate it, so they can rule over the rest of races of the world, which aren't a danger because they are clearly inferior and easy to dominate. By the way, what's your ethnicity? Just to know.

To make sure you not radicalized

Ahhhhhhhh. Classical feminism is bullshit. Feminism's always been about female superiority. Also, females ARE second class when compared to men. They are intellectually inferior. Even if they weren't, treating women equally to men is not feminism, is classical liberalism.
idk personally I cant be attracted to someone who is supposed to be inferior to me instead of being my equal. It would feel like I would love a dog

But I feel like alot of things have been twisted. Being liberal used to mean something, now its just rich kids who want to legalize weed so they can get high

I believe Jews have what White people don't: racial loyalty. They do what's best for them and worse for the White race. Also, even if you aren't White, the Jews are a danger to you too. The Jews know the White race is superior, so they want to enslave it or exterminate it, so they can rule over the rest of races of the world, which aren't a danger because they are clearly inferior and easy to dominate. By the way, what's your ethnicity? Just to know.
I heard that once from another dude from discord who hated jews lol

But do you think every jew really does it on purpose and wants to kill every other race? I mean its not like they have a hive mind

Im SriLankan, but its basicially the same as being indian

idk personally I cant be attracted to someone who is supposed to be inferior to me instead of being my equal. It would feel like I would love a dog

But I feel like alot of things have been twisted. Being liberal used to mean something, now its just rich kids who want to legalize weed so they can get high
Well, I think one of the best attributes of women is that I usually can feel superior to them. Physically I am taller and I can easily dominate most of them. They are intellectually inferior too. Not saying this as a way to insult them. Just as a fact. My intention is not to humiliate women.

Yeah but the point is that Jews have the media on lock down. If you control the media you control peoples emotions and mindset
Wouldnt they just delete stuff like duckduckgo or the onion browser then

I heard that once from another dude from discord who hated jews lol

But do you think every jew really does it on purpose and wants to kill every other race? I mean its not like they have a hive mind

Im SriLankan, but its basicially the same as being indian
I mean, many everyday Jews probably not, but the elite Jews and the Jews behind the conspiracy definitely do. I think we shouldn't be dealing with any Jew though. Not only because they're our enemies, but also because the main attribute of their race is being parasites and traitors. That's what they are. It's in their blood.

Well, I think one of the best attributes of women is that I usually can feel superior to them. Physically I am taller and I can easily dominate most of them. They are intellectually inferior too. Not saying this as a way to insult them. Just as a fact. My intention is not to humiliate women.
I understand, I think alot of guys have the same prefrence as you even tho they dont admit it. But I think I prefer women who have similar intellect as me so its joyful to talk to them, not some dumb bimbo who never opned a textbook

I mean, many everyday Jews probably not, but the elite Jews and the Jews behind the conspiracy definitely do. I think we shouldn't be dealing with any Jew though. Not only because they're our enemies, but also because the main attribute of their race is being parasites and traitors. That's what they are. It's in their blood.
Hmm intresting insight. But wouldnt that make you a traitor aswell? half traitor atleast

I understand, I think alot of guys have the same prefrence as you even tho they dont admit it. But I think I prefer women who have similar intellect as me so its joyful to talk to them, not some dumb bimbo who never opned a textbook
I believe most women are simple-minded. That's what I like about women. You can explain things to them and they can admire your intellectual superiority. They're very child-like. No offense, but I believe you're somewhat simple-minded, so a girl who was like you could listen to me and admire me, assuming she has a submissive personality, which is what I like.

I believe most women are simple-minded. That's what I like about women. You can explain things to them and they can admire your intellectual superiority. They're very child-like. No offense, but I believe you're somewhat simple-minded, so a girl who was like you could listen to me and admire me, assuming she has a submissive personality, which is what I like.
Yea I hear that alot that Im very childish and thats true, I have a simple take on life, maybe thats why I struggle with foids

Hmm intresting insight. But wouldnt that make you a traitor aswell? half traitor atleast
Well, I don't think I'm a traitor, but idk. I don't think I am. As I said, there are some Jews I do respect, such as Bobby Fischer, although there's some things he said I don't agree with. Fischer wasn't really racist. He was just anti-semite. Fischer said that the US should belong to the American Indians because they were there first, and he believed that the Jews took their land away from them. Obviously, it was the courageous European White man who did that, and only then the filthy Jews started parasitizing the government of the US. Also, Fischer was a big fan of music and he said he liked Sammy Davis, Jr., whom I absolutely hate because not only he was a practicing Jew, but he was a nigger who fucked an Aryan woman. I hate that guy. Maybe Fischer was showing his Jewish side when he supported those points of view, idk. I believe Fischer did genuinely think that way and I really respect him as I said.

Well, I don't think I'm a traitor, but idk. I don't think I am. As I said, there are some Jews I do respect, such as Bobby Fischer, although there's some things he said I don't agree with. Fischer wasn't really racist. He was just anti-semite. Fischer said that the US should belong to the American Indians because they were there first, and he believed that the Jews took their land away from them. Obviously, it was the courageous European White man who did that, and only then the filthy Jews started parasitizing the government of the US. Also, Fischer was a big fan of music and he said he liked Sammy Davis, Jr., whom I absolutely hate because not only he was a practicing Jew, but he was a nigger who fucked an Aryan woman. I hate that guy. Maybe Fischer was showing his Jewish side when he supported those points of view, idk. I believe Fischer did genuinely think that way and I really respect him as I said.
Also, I am half-White, so you know. I am as White as I am Jewish.

Last edited:
Didnt knew he was like that lol, I only knew Bobby Fischer from the time I was in a chess club.

Also seems like you have a grudge against black people too

Because we too based for soyciety :feelsaww:.

Yeah. The Holocaust never happened in the sense that there was no plan relating to a mass extermination of Jews. I mean, maybe you could find some case of a nazi officer killing a Jew, but that's just some guy abusing his power, which is something that happens in any country in the world. Cops in the US are also well-known to abuse their power and kill niggers. Nobody would say there's a Black Holocaust in the US.

6 million???? Might has well say it was 60 billion trillion zillion

Didnt knew he was like that lol, I only knew Bobby Fischer from the time I was in a chess club.

That sounds like fed talk, Glowy!

Also, even if the Holocaust did happen (which, again, it did not), that does not disprove the Jewish conspiracy. The Allies were Jews. The U.S. and the U.S.S.R. were both controlled by Jews, and the U.K. probably was too. Germany was the only country who tried to do something about the Jewish problem.
Listen you fucking antisemite question the holocaust again and see what happens :reeeeee:

I have a "grudge" against all non-White races. I specially hate interracial relationships. Nothing is worse than a fucking nigger getting love and sex from a blond blue-eyed beautiful woman. That woman is a fucking whore and a race traitor. Whites shouldn't breed with Blacks, because that only leads to the extinction and disappearance of the pure White race. The only exception of my contempt for people of other races are Japanese young girls. I have to admit I find them at least as attractive and beautiful as many Aryan girls. I still wouldn't race mix or reproduce with them, because I believe in the importance of racial purity, but I could definitely love a Japanese girl with all my heart if I was given the opportunity.

I have a "grudge" against all non-White races. I specially hate interracial relationships. Nothing is worse than a fucking nigger getting love and sex from a blond blue-eyed beautiful woman. That woman is a fucking whore and a race traitor. Whites shouldn't breed with Blacks, because that only leads to the extinction and disappearance of the pure White race. The only exception of my contempt for people of other races are Japanese young girls. I have to admit I find them at least as attractive and beautiful as many Aryan girls. I still wouldn't race mix or reproduce with them, because I believe in the importance of racial purity, but I could definitely love a Japanese girl with all my heart if I was given the opportunity.
Also, I think I could have sex with women of several other races, but I wouldn't love them. There's some Latinas, Arabs, Indian or even Mulatto half-Black girls that I could fuck, but I don't think I could love them. They'd just be holes for me to put my dick inside.

Also, I think I could have sex with women of several other races, but I wouldn't love them. There's some Latinas, Arabs, Indian or even Mulatto half-Black girls that I could fuck, but I don't think I could love them. They'd just be holes for me to put my dick inside.
I have fucked whores of every race :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Greek, Italian, and med whores are my favorite :feelsohh:

Keep sub 8/10 men building, mining, harvesting oil, sewage work, and fund lifestyle for rich and pay welfare
I fucking hate this, this is my future? 20 years of doing that so I can be put in a Retirement home? Fucking shit

Literally it took me a while to find this forum without going to diffrent websites before to search for the web adress

On Reddit all subreddits related to the blackpill are banned and if you search for incel on Google you cant find anything. Even if you type the word incel on some sites your post/comment gets deleted

Almost get the impression they want to silence us or people to not know we are a thing. Yet those bluehaired foids can keep talking on how much they hate men and even go as extreme as wanting to sterilize all men without any backlash.
The blackpill is extremely dangerous. If normies/other below average males become aware of it, you can kiss all societies goodbye:lul::lul::lul:. Bluepilled feminist cucks/Chads/ and foids are not enough to sustain soyciety :feelskek::feelskek:

How the fuck did this turn from a forum talking about men discovering the blackpill into a Holocaust denial thread?:lul::lul::lul:

,______________________________________
|Google protects you from harmful |
|information, you shod be grateful! |
[UWSL] ````|,/````````````````````````````````````````````````````[/UWSL]
[UWSL] :soy:[/UWSL]