Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are incels and black pill communities banned/hard to find

JokienStudios

JokienStudios

Self-banned
-
Literally it took me a while to find this forum without going to diffrent websites before to search for the web adress

On Reddit all subreddits related to the blackpill are banned and if you search for incel on Google you cant find anything. Even if you type the word incel on some sites your post/comment gets deleted

Almost get the impression they want to silence us or people to not know we are a thing. Yet those bluehaired foids can keep talking on how much they hate men and even go as extreme as wanting to sterilize all men without any backlash.

Those who banned us must experience first hand genocide no anesthesia

Goyvernment and soyciety needs good little wagie men to stfu and keep the circus rolling.

Those who banned us must experience first hand genocide no anesthesia
especially if they are men who betray their own kind just because they can maybe get a cheek kiss from stacy

Woke feminist agenda incel terrorism

Keep sub 8/10 men building, mining, harvesting oil, sewage work, and fund lifestyle for rich and pay welfare

Goyvernment and soyciety needs good little wagie men to stfu and keep the circus rolling.
Jap they need soyboys who think that its fine work hard for a society that doesnt even give them a chance to have intimacy.

Also arent some incels here wagies themselves? (tho most of them dont have a choice prob)

Jap they need soyboys who think that its fine work hard for a society that doesnt even give them a chance to have intimacy.

Also arent some incels here wagies themselves? (tho most of them dont have a choice prob)
Nigger-mode is the only solution. Steal and leech like there's no tomorrow.

Government censorship.

Keep sub 8/10 men building, mining, harvesting oil, sewage work, and fund lifestyle for rich and pay welfare
In Germany where I live you can live a good life if you just live off welfare. So those hard working wagies fund my life too lol

Downsite: Foids hate neets

Nigger-mode is the only solution. Steal and leech like there's no tomorrow.
yee we should just do a uprising and kill all chads and soyboys (im just joking btw)

Because we're 2 based 4 dis wulrd :hax:

Because of anti-hate speech policies.

They don't want sexist, homophobic, transphobic, mass murder apology etc comments on their platforms. And these comments are common in the incel community :feelsLSD:.

Because we're 2 based 4 dis wulrd :hax:

Because of anti-hate speech policies.

They don't want sexist, homophobic, transphobic, mass murder apology etc comments on their platforms. And these comments are common in the incel community :feelsLSD:.
Well you aint wrong, but I think most dont actually mean it lol, but maybe Im wrong

In Germany where I live you can live a good life if you just live off welfare. So those hard working wagies fund my life too lol

Downsite: Foids hate neets
Hartz 4 und die Welt gehört dir :smonk:

That's cause they associate incel with terrorism, even though Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organization and it's perfectly legal and socially accepted.

The Jews don’t want the truth to get out. If everyone got blackpilled right this second there would be so many ppl going ER

type in incel forum on duckduckgo and .is is the second result

That's cause they associate incel with terrorism, even though Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organization and it's perfectly legal and socially accepted.
Idk maybe in the US lol, BLM isnt really a thing in other countries

The Jews don’t want the truth to get out. If everyone got blackpilled right this second there would be so many ppl going ER
Or NEETing. Their system would basically collapse.

Diese Hunde wollen uns ficken, die wollen uns die Wahrheit verschweigen. Wir müssen eine Revolution starten!!!!!

because we live in a world of first position (basically liberal) and everything that doesn't suit is censored

what do jews have to do with this lmao
Well, everything. The Jews control the US government and the UN nations. The Jews have been responsible of most of the problems in White societies for thousands of years.

because we live in a world of first position (basically liberal) and everything that doesn't suit is censored
True. In Germany they managed to even make gender language a offical thing (in german words arent gender neutral like in english)

Well, everything. The Jews control the US government and the UN nations. The Jews have been responsible of most of the problems in White societies for thousands of years.
proof? Also how do you explain the holocaust with that logic

proof? Also how do you explain the holocaust with that logic
You got so much to learn. The Holocaust never happened. If you want information on the Jewish conspiracy, there's plenty of books.

You got so much to learn. The Holocaust never happened. If you want information on the Jewish conspiracy, there's plenty of books.
I live in germany and know alot about the Holocaust and the discrimination of jews we literally have still old KFZ's around here.

Also americans did literally film evidence to show it to the germans, because they knew some germans would deny it happening.

Not to mention the countless witnesses (SS, Wehrmacht Soldiers and jews themselves) from that time from which some are still alive. Or written notes like journals or papers the nazis had.

Believe what you want ofc, but its hard to fake such a big historical event. Its the same as people saying the moon landing was fake

I live in germany and know alot about the Holocaust and the discrimination of jews we literally have still old KFZ's around here.

Also americans did literally film evidence to show it to the germans, because they knew some germans would deny it happening.

Not to mention the countless witnesses (SS, Wehrmacht Soldiers and jews themselves) from that time from which some are still alive. Or written notes like journals or papers the nazis had.

Believe what you want ofc, but its hard to fake such a big historical event. Its the same as people saying the moon landing was fake
Well, no. People who say the Moon landing was fake are idiots. Now, obviously "witnesses" are not sufficient evidence. Most of them are Jews. Many nazis have denied the Holocaust and the ones who have admitted it were under pressure to do so. Also, what "evidence" was filmed by the Americans of the Holocaust? The Americans freed the concentration camps, which obviously existed, but they obviously never filmed Jews being killed on gas chambers, did they? In fact, there's no proof there was any plan by the nazis to exterminate all of the Jews. Most of them were just fired from their jobs or sent to concentration camps, but they were not executed just for the fact of them being Jews. That never happened and it's a lie. There's not a single shred of physical evidence of a massive genocide of Jews by the nazis.

Well, no. People who say the Moon landing was fake are idiots. Now, obviously "witnesses" are not sufficient evidence. Most of them are Jews. Many nazis have denied the Holocaust and the ones who have admitted it were under pressure to do so. Also, what "evidence" was filmed by the Americans of the Holocaust? The Americans freed the concentration camps, which obviously existed, but they obviously never filmed Jews being killed on gas chambers, did they? In fact, there's no proof there was any plan by the nazis to exterminate all of the Jews. Most of them were just fired from their jobs or sent to concentration camps, but they were not executed just for the fact of them being Jews. That never happened and it's a lie. There's not a single shred of physical evidence of a massive genocide of Jews by the nazis.
Also, even if the Holocaust did happen (which, again, it did not), that does not disprove the Jewish conspiracy. The Allies were Jews. The U.S. and the U.S.S.R. were both controlled by Jews, and the U.K. probably was too. Germany was the only country who tried to do something about the Jewish problem.

From where can you even know they they lie? There are plenty of interviews/docu from former HJ and SS members who tell what happned back then.

There are even speeches from Hitler himself where he talks shit abouz Jews and saying that they must go, so how do you explain it?

And obviously they cant film stuff after it already happned, but they filmed the prisoners there and you can just see how fucked they were. And there were some images of Jews made from Nazis while they are locked up.

There is also a ton of images, videos and reports from that time regarding the hate. You can see NSDAP members destroying jewish stores, burning down synagoges or Jews forced to wear the Judenstern (a badge in the shape of the jewish star which marked them as jews)

If you still dont believe it just look at the demographics. Before Hitler came to power there were alot of jews in the population in germany after World War 2 however you can see that there were alot less jews there

From where can you even know they they lie? There are plenty of interviews/docu from former HJ and SS members who tell what happned back then.

There are even speeches from Hitler himself where he talks shit abouz Jews and saying that they must go, so how do you explain it?

And obviously they cant film stuff after it already happned, but they filmed the prisoners there and you can just see how fucked they were. And there were some images of Jews made from Nazis while they are locked up.

There is also a ton of images, videos and reports from that time regarding the hate. You can see NSDAP members destroying jewish stores, burning down synagoges or Jews forced to wear the Judenstern (a badge in the shape of the jewish star which marked them as jews)

If you still dont believe it just look at the demographics. Before Hitler came to power there were alot of jews in the population in germany after World War 2 however you can see that there were alot less jews there
Well. As I said, Hitler was openly anti-semitic. I think you assume I'm denying that. You say that they destroyed Jewish stores and they burned down synagogues. I do not deny that. I applaud it. What I deny is the supposed mass extermination of Jews. You say that Hitler said the Jews must go, but that doesn't mean mass extermination. Couldn't that mean he wanted to deport them? He never said "Jews have to be exterminated". Also, the fact that the prisoners were fucked up doesn't mean they were being massively exterminated. That just means they were in poor conditions, which is also logical considering there was a typhus epidemic during the time the Allies liberated the camps.

Finally, the demographics don't mean anything. Statistics can easily be manipulated, specially in a Jew-controlled world. Ignoring the fact that many Jews flew Germany, we can look at the World Almanac reports. If we look at them, we can see that not only the Jewish population didn't decrease, but it grew. These are contemporary reports, so the statistics you're referring to can easily just be explained as revisionist fake statistics created by the Jews.

Here's the World Almanac report:

What do you think he departed them for? to do a mass cuddling? No he wanted to mass murder them, that was the whole point. Also if you starve them to the point where they look like human skeletons, do you think most of them survived?

Also that there were alot of jews in Germany its just a fact, you can date it back all the way to the holy roman empire, where they lived in jew ghettos

And yk with your argument "its faked" you can back up everything, like I could prove to you why the earth is flat, mark zuckerberg is a alien or any other conspiracy theory out there.

I get that you hate Jews and if thats your reality its fine

Attachments

• 19B95130-638A-4BAD-9307-1BD74352DA37.png
    19B95130-638A-4BAD-9307-1BD74352DA37.png
    377.1 KB · Views: 18
  • F8A7246E-F6CB-4A5E-8C50-139B1B842D40.png
    F8A7246E-F6CB-4A5E-8C50-139B1B842D40.png
    387.6 KB · Views: 19
  • DCE41B6E-F9D1-4A6C-9E54-389B280D7812.png
    DCE41B6E-F9D1-4A6C-9E54-389B280D7812.png
    649.1 KB · Views: 13
  • E964419D-5CBB-4157-B87F-E380ACF9C339.png
    E964419D-5CBB-4157-B87F-E380ACF9C339.png
    367.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 6C3B4A35-8C32-4308-919E-D86CDFA3494F.png
    6C3B4A35-8C32-4308-919E-D86CDFA3494F.png
    603.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 3CC6B65B-8F22-4BA2-93AA-84A9B32AB756.png
    3CC6B65B-8F22-4BA2-93AA-84A9B32AB756.png
    406.5 KB · Views: 11
  • FB247BD9-0EE7-417E-B5B8-3E2848952E9F.png
    FB247BD9-0EE7-417E-B5B8-3E2848952E9F.png
    407.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 09A46274-7AF3-4E19-88EC-E11A88A993A3.png
    09A46274-7AF3-4E19-88EC-E11A88A993A3.png
    376.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 4858B7CC-374F-47BB-A0AC-963C9A0CAB79.png
    4858B7CC-374F-47BB-A0AC-963C9A0CAB79.png
    618.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 2D9BDA12-22F2-4ED9-BAA8-6BA2DEE15D3D.png
    2D9BDA12-22F2-4ED9-BAA8-6BA2DEE15D3D.png
    350.9 KB · Views: 15
Almost get the impression they want to silence us or people to not know we are a thing. Yet those bluehaired foids can keep talking on how much they hate men and even go as extreme as wanting to sterilize all men without any backlash.

It upsets the globohomo have mind.

Rainbow = good.

Incel = bad.

What do you think he departed them for? to do a mass cuddling? No he wanted to mass murder them, that was the whole point. Also if you starve them to the point where they look like human skeletons, do you think most of them survived?

Also that there were alot of jews in Germany its just a fact, you can date it back all the way to the holy roman empire, where they lived in jew ghettos

And yk with your argument "its faked" you can back up everything, like I could prove to you why the earth is flat, mark zuckerberg is a alien or any other conspiracy theory out there.

I get that you hate Jews and if thats your reality its fine
Well... "I hate Jews". I hate what Jews do. I am half-Jewish on my mother's side in fact (although I do hate my mother, but that's a different subject). It's the Jews who've always been parasites. They stroke first.

I agree that saying "it's faked" can sound like a lame argument, but if it's fake, it's fake. The statistics are produced by the governments. Do you think governments don't lie? How do you explain the report I linked that contradicts your narrative? If you say that report is fake, then you're using the same argument as me.

Also, again, there's no proof Hitler wanted to mass murder the Jews. Hitler wanted to depart the Jews because they are a danger to society and they have proven themselves to be so. "Starving them" is not a method of execution. You could criticize the nazis for not giving them the best conditions, but that's not the same as murdering them. Also, saying the Jews looked like starving is just looking at the photos you want to look at. The Jews on this photo don't look like starving to me:

Well... "I hate Jews". I hate what Jews do. I am half-Jewish on my mother's side in fact (although I do hate my mother, but that's a different subject). It's the Jews who've always been parasites. They stroke first.

I agree that saying "it's faked" can sound like a lame argument, but if it's fake, it's fake. The statistics are produced by the governments. Do you think governments don't lie? How do you explain the report I linked that contradicts your narrative? If you say that report is fake, then you're using the same argument as me.

Also, again, there's no proof Hitler wanted to mass murder the Jews. Hitler wanted to depart the Jews because they are a danger to society and they have proven themselves to be so. "Starving them" is not a method of execution. You could criticize the nazis for not giving them the best conditions, but that's not the same as murdering them. Also, saying the Jews looked like starving is just looking at the photos you want to look at. The Jews on this photo don't look like starving to me:

View attachment 640247
Lol let’s talk about the 6 million Jews but not talk about the fire bombing of Dresden or of Japan :soy:

Lol let’s talk about the 6 million Jews but not talk about the fire bombing of Dresden or of Japan :soy:
Yeah. Also, the Jews have frequently used photos of the victims of the bombing of Dresden (which they are responsible for) and said they were photos of Holocaust victims. They are lying bastards.

Also, this JokienStudios guy is supposedly an anti-feminist incel, but he doesn't realize the Jews are behind feminism and the perversion of today's society and specially, the perversion of female gender, with all this women's liberation bullshit. I love how this guy appears to be anti-leftists, but he doesn't see the problem, which are the Jews. If it wasn't for the Jews, feminism would have no relevance. If it wasn't for the Jews, communism would've never existed, and neither would Christianity. They were created specifically to destroy and enslave the White race.

Yeah. Also, the Jews have frequently used photos of the victims of the bombing of Dresden (which they are responsible for) and said they were photos of Holocaust victims. They are lying bastards.
They are I’m not 100% convinced that the holocaust happened at the very lease it definitely wasn’t 6 million

everyone has done some nasty things during war. Soviets had their gulags or the brits being racist dicks to indians

But to be fair we Germans started bombing cities first lol

They are I’m not 100% convinced that the holocaust happened at the very lease it definitely wasn’t 6 million
Yeah. The Holocaust never happened in the sense that there was no plan relating to a mass extermination of Jews. I mean, maybe you could find some case of a nazi officer killing a Jew, but that's just some guy abusing his power, which is something that happens in any country in the world. Cops in the US are also well-known to abuse their power and kill niggers. Nobody would say there's a Black Holocaust in the US.