Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why are atheists so successful and attractive, while God believers are poor and ugly

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I've known of many people throughout history and even today who claim to be atheists and they have lived happy and prosperous lives. Many of them are even attractive. While many people on the other had who worship God every day, people who go to church even daily, live under poverty and have terrible diseases or are deformed. Shouldn't it be the other way around? Why does God allow such unfairness?

Because it doesn't exist

Yes very attractive indeed.
Hqdefault

If God is real, He can't be morally assessed like a human agent can. The book of Job in the Old Testament teaches this lesson--you can't lawyer God into giving you what you want, He owes nothing, and you can't understand Him.

I suspect that religious people are not as woe-begotten as you say, given that religious schools (not Catholic public schools, real religious schools) tend to have high IQ and highly successful students, but even if all Christians were eating shit and all atheists were awash in material pleasure it would mean nothing about whether or not God exists and whether or not He is love itself.

If God is real, He can't be morally assessed like a human agent can. The book of Job in the Old Testament teaches this lesson--you can't lawyer God into giving you what you want, He owes nothing, and you can't understand Him.

I suspect that religious people are not as woe-begotten as you say, given that religious schools (not Catholic public schools, real religious schools) tend to have high IQ and highly successful students, but even if all Christians were eating shit and all atheists were awash in material pleasure it would mean nothing about whether or not God exists and whether or not He is love itself.
God dont exist and if so hes a piece of rotten shit

True, i'm very attractive and successful tbh

Cope there are tons of chads and stacies calling themselves Christian

Aren't most incels atheist?

Right.

Well, in Christianity, it's all about the afterlife. The pleasures and victories that happen here are considered just ephemeral nonsense compared to going to heaven.

Well, in Christianity, it's all about the afterlife. The pleasures and victories that happen here are considered just ephemeral nonsense compared to going to heaven.
yes, this is what my parents tried telling me. and this is why they pray and still have shitty lives.hope they get something at the end of the tunnel.

True christians will not take many opportunities that others will out of respect for what they have learned from the bible. They will not become degenerates. They will not lie and cheat their way to success. It states that Jesus took the hard road, not the easy one. I myself wouldnt say im fully devoted as ive got alot to learn. But one thing is for sure, no chad and stacy are true christians. They wouldnt be able to handle a single day without taking part in degeneracy and not commiting sin.

I find the opposite to be true.

Because poor people are uneducated and need to cope harder.

This is true, considering the Zabbaleen are Christians.

Because you have to cheat, lie and steal to get ahead in this world, and those things make Jesus sad.

Truth. All the atheists are whites and Asians.while ethnic shitskins tend to be god fearing retards.

source: trust me bruh

(((god))) created disgenics!
yes, this is what my parents tried telling me. and this is why they pray and still have shitty lives.hope they get something at the end of the tunnel.
The light at the end of a christains tunnel is...
a train.

Its basically a cope hoping that there is a better place after death, and all the struggles you have through life don't matter as long as you are good person on the inside.

God does not work in mysterious ways, he is just creepy.

Private schools from that list:

(Non-denominational Christian)

(nonreligious)

(Catholic :feelsthink:)

(Episcopal)

(Catholic)

(Catholic)

(Catholic)

(Baptist :feelsthink:)

(Catholic)

(Catholic)

(Catholic)

(nonreligious)

(Catholic)

(Catholic)

(Catholic)

(Catholic)

(Catholic)

17/50 are private schools.
12/50 are Catholic schools.
3/50 are other Christian schools.
2/50 are non-religious private schools.

And this is why you have to look up each school. You might think it's a religious school because of the name but it's actually a public school named after the city. So looking up each school wasn't waste of time after all. :feelsautistic:

From the Council for American Private Education website.
Cape

For the 2015-2016 school year 10% of American pre-K to 12th grade students went to private schools.
38.8% of those students went to Catholic schools. So about 3.88% of all American pre-K to 12th grade students go to a Catholic school yet:

24% of the top high school baseball teams for each state are from Catholic schools.

Last edited:
God says those that follow Him will face many trials and tribulations. Jesus said, "Don't worry if they hate you. Remember, they hated me first". Everyone Hated Jesus and wanted to spare the life of a well known murderer instead of sparing Jesus' innocent life. They all hated Him despite Him being loving, caring, and giving.

Not really, but what kind of message does it send when people who do things that break the religion's morality succeed in life while those following it get stepped on by life?

I'm an atheist bro. And I'm still incel

in both there are incels, religion are a cope, a BP cope tbh

It seems usually the other way around to me.
I see people with a belief look more attractive than atheists.

Not really, but what kind of message does it send when people who do things that break the religion's morality succeed in life while those following it get stepped on by life?

Which life though, this one or the next one?

The whole point of religion is that this world sucks and you should worry about what happens do you in the next one because life on earth is short but whatever happens next is forever.

Also Sam Harris is legit the most low IQ people out there. It's why atheism has become a laughing stock on the internet, because even the so called atheist "intellectuals" are Fedoras.

To test their faith

Cope.
All groups of people can be attractive or ugly.

Keep coping
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

I've met a 10/10 gigachad who was christian once

it's cause shitskins and poorfagd are more religious. and ofc both of those groups are more ugly. than richer nigger's

cope, soyboys are atheists and they are complete losers

If God were real I wouldn't be an incel.

I'm an atheist, i'm poor and ugly