Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who's you're favorite super villain?

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★
Mine's Penguin. Despite being rich and high IQ as fuck, he still manages to be more relatable than most comic book characters. He's short, overweight, has a big nose, he was socially isolated amd bullied by even his own family. If I had his resources, I would do so many of the same things. He even showed that he would not be a bad guy if he had a girlfriend in Joker's Asylum.

I even liked the Gotham version despite it's inaccuracies: Penguin being good-looking, him being thin, Penguin's mother loving him, Penguin's father loving him, being in love with the Riddler.

175045534 946182075

RCO008 1471662932
RCO009 1471662932
RCO010 1471662932
RCO011 1471662932
RCO012 1471662932

Honorable mentions:

Lex Luthor.
GeneHackmanLexLuthor1978

Madcap.
Who do you think is the most scary marvel villain v0 grceurkrd8pc1

Last edited:
@HONKLER BONKLER is the forum villain

Rorschach from Watchmen counts as a villain I guess.

Rorschach from Watchmen counts as a villain I guess.
I thought he was a good guy but he was a serial killer and he did end up going against the other heros so I guess.

Grand Moff Tarkin from Star wars or Palpatine

The shredder from teenage mutant ninja turtles.

The titular alien from The Thing

The Qu, may the Qu destroy all normies

The Trinity killer or Homelander

I guess that I like Jack, from the unknown and underappreciated movie "The House that Jack built".
Hq720

I guess that I like Jack, from the unknown and underappreciated movie "The House that Jack built".
View attachment 1204559
I feel the need to motivate my choice. Jack is the epitome of truecel and I deeply identify with his mental illness.
Plus he literally started a family in order to hunt his kids and shoot his woman. What can be more based than that?

Either way he is probably a good villain because of his shallowness of character. He likes to hide behind rationalization or higher ideals such as art, which are nothing more than copes in order for him to justify his existence.
Like he didn't kill his first victim because he was aspiring to get closer to God, he just saw a stupid bitch that he got gaslit in order to help her out and killed her. That's that.

I also think that his take on death is hilarious and has never been taken to such extremes in modern cinema. All in all this is one of those "literally me" cliche characters that is very similar to Patrick Bateman in the book American Psycho. (the movie was so cheesy compared to the book)

Two-Face from DC
Bullseye from Marvel