Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who's your favorite mass murderer or serial killer? GFTIH incels!

• Thread starter BringBackPatriarchy
  • Start date

Who's your favorite mass murderer or serial killer?

• Jack the Ripper

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • Ted Bundy

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Anders Behring Breivik

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Joseph Paul Franklin

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Dylann Roof

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Seung-Hui Cho

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Marc Lépine

• Elliot Rodger

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • Other (Please list in thread)

• Total voters
B

BringBackPatriarchy

Banned
-
I'll go first: Joseph Paul Franklin. Name yours.

Cho the GOAT
Chothegoat

Elliot. My Twisted World is a masterpiece and truly eye-opening insight into being an incel and being a hapa.

Dont really like mass murderers.
Btw hi inceltears

Guy Georges "The Beast of the Bastille"

Eric Harris is my favorite.

Not a killer in that they take lives but whoever shuts down IT.

1) Lepine, because his act did the most damage to our enemies.
2) Cho, because I relate to him the most.
3) Rodger, because the backstory is so interesting.

Seung-Hui Cho. Both because I think it's unfair he doesn't get as much fans as other "prettier" incels/mass murderers, and because he got a high score.
Mark Lepine is great too, the first one who took action and had the most epic last liner ("Oh shit").
Elliot Rodger is a crappy killer by he also impacted the most because of his manifesto, and I can relate to him the most, as I am too a mentalcel.

The Zodiac. He literally killed teenage Chads and stacies for simply hooking up with each other. Kek.

Mr. Bundy is inspirational. He knew there was nothing any of those fucking faggots could do to bring back all of the whores he killed and he was proud of it. Good man.

ER was a fantastic writer and he left a ton of history behind
General Cho was a great shooter, 32 kills using only handguns, most were headshots
REB and VoDKa changed the rules by using explosives

Gotta be Jack the Ripper. He never got caught. He is legendary. 130 years down the line and people still speak his name in fear and awe. That's what I call making an impact :feelzez:

Take a guess.

Cho, he killed the cunt that rejected him and he's a 2/10 ricecel.

St. Elliot The Pious did nothing wrong

Gary Ridgeway he murdered 48 degenerates and he did,nt get the death penalty

His videos were interesting, i wish he left more behind tho

cho probably had more videos and writings that NBC news didn't release to the public

for example a page of chos unleashed manifesto was leaked and it was more brutal in comparison to what is released
you can find it at encyclopedi dramtica page

there's also way more pictures that are unleashed to the public;I've seen some of them through digging videos and news about the shooting.

Elliot. My Twisted World is a masterpiece and truly eye-opening insight into being an incel and being a hapa.
I guess any SJW cheater who gets a mini acid attack that re adjusts their treachery

Ted Bundy. Somewhat of an idol of mine.

Richard Ramirez. Biggest blackpill in history. Literally raped and killed children and elderly and women still loved and justified him.

If you think Jeremy Meeks is blackpill, check Richard Ramirez interviews on youtube, see the comments and prepare for atomic pill.

Why are sand niggers like Salman Abedi and Omar Mateen always forgotten?

Was Jack the Ripper the oldest documented incel???

Please add these:
- Robert Steinhäuser (Erfurt school shooting, Germany)
- Tim Kretschmer (Winnenden school shooting, Germany)
- Pekka Eric Auvinen (Jokela shooting, Finland)
- Matti Juhani Saari (Kauhajoki shooting, Finland)
- Sebastian Bosse (Emsdetten school shooting, Germany - killed nobody else, but had nice legacy and was REB and VoDKa worshipper)

Paul John Knowles, the Casanova Killer, and my avatar

REB and VoDKa deserve credit, for showing for the first time, that people don't have to take shit from society and alpha males and females, or bullying. Many had thought before, that bully and bullet are similar words for a reason, but Eric and Dylan ultimately demonstrated that one can bring these things together. It is not even important if the outcast rebellion, against popular school kids and bullies, is merely a legend, and if they only wanted to become famous. It has become the legacy, and one that I don't want to miss.

There is still need for improvement: what about taking videos of bullies torturing one, while their Stacy whores laugh and cheer, and mounting them together with videos from their execution? It's hard for any half-way decent person to claim, that these people didn't deserve it. Way better than killing just random people.

Fuck Jack the Ripper, the guy was an incel and he killed female prostitutes. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

What about Pedro López?

Pedro3

The Colombian serial killer sentenced for killing 110 girls, but who claims to have raped and killed more than 300 girls across Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, and potentially other countries. He only served 14 years in jail too, which is fucking crazy tbh.

Actually, Stephen Paddock did an excellent job too

Last edited:
Cho the truecel. When prostitutes reject you and you don't get fangirls for killmaxxing you know it's over.

eric and dylan coz they're badass edgy teens, cho coz he's relatable, and breivik coz i just read his wikipedia about how he complained about his playstation game selection and i laffed

Luis Garavito
220px-Luis_Garavito.jpg

he has 138 confirmed deaths linked to his name however there are likely more lives he has claimed
he claims he has killed 400 people

Luis Garavito
220px-Luis_Garavito.jpg

he has 138 confirmed deaths linked to his name however there are likely more lives he has claimed
he claims he has killed 400 people
A cartel member?

I don't really like people who hurt others just because they want to see them suffer. Even though my resentment twists my mind otherwise. I wish we all could just set our differences aside and get along also get stoned nd talk about it..
But that's just not in our nature and it's sad. It'll be the end of us all one day,

Last edited:
liking serial killers is low IQ, literally any mass murder is the patrician's choice