Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who's the highest IQ poster on the .is?

gattsu

gattsu

Do what thou wilt.
★★★
Despite the fact most of us here do nothing but shitpost and talk shit about toilets, some users try to post high IQ threads every now and then.

Which user would you say makes the best contributions to this forum?

Nobody tbh. They all left. It's just the average and below average now.

@gymletethnicel and @SlayerSlayer just to name a few

I guess we all here have enough IQ to understand what's going on with this world.

@Intellau_Celistic:feelsYall:

I like @Zhou Chang-Xing ‘s posts, especially recently, he’s made high effort threads.

Many high IQ posts go unappreciated, unread; and people cope regardless.

People don’t consistently make high IQ content because it’s not what people really want here.

Despite the fact most of us here do nothing but shitpost and talk shit about toilets, some users try to post high IQ threads every now and then.

Which user would you say makes the best contributions to this forum?
Edmund larper

unironically maybe @Intellau_Celistic if he didn't have a brain lesion

the person that created the inceldom flag in my pfp

I like @Zhou Chang-Xing ‘s posts, especially recently, he’s made high effort threads.

Many high IQ posts go unappreciated, unread; and people cope regardless.

People don’t consistently make high IQ content because it’s not what people really want here.
That’s because the retards here are too illiterate and unable to read more than 3 sentences

zoomer attention span
Yup I probably have the worst attention span with my academic underperformance but even I am able to read a few paragraphs. Smh

@Reclusemaxxer

That’s because the retards here are too illiterate and unable to read more than 3 sentences
What getting no bitches does to a niggas reading ability

autistic polymath :feelsahh:

Re: Astral Projection can i get some tips?
MoronicAnon
Png

#182375885Monday, January 25, 2016 4:45 AM CST
"Can you feel anything during astral projection?" Yes. You can feel the molecules surrounding you dissipating in a gradual manner. "Does your astral body get out of your physical body automatically?" Not quite, it is a process of gradual ascension. You can only reach complete ascension if you envision an abstract realm separate from reality.

Re: Suggest stuff to be added to an advanced math library
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184100772Sunday, February 21, 2016 3:48 PM CST
Please provide us with more details regarding your "advanced math" library. Which branch are you referring to?

ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183483309Friday, February 12, 2016 10:32 PM CST
Hello ROBLOX users. The purpose of this thread is to discuss the construction and manipulation of base-two sequences. I will provide an example sequence to facilitate wholesome discussion. S = 101 This is the decimal equivalent of the binary sequence "S": (0 * 2^2) + (0 * 2^1) + (1 * 2^0) = (1 * 4) + (0 * 2) + (1 * 1) = 5 We would refer to each 0 and/or 1 digit within a binary sequence as a "bit" If we define the value of the bit as variable "b", and use variable "p" to refer to the position of each bit within the sequence, we can calculate the value of a specific term within the sequence with the mathematical expression (b * 2^p). The series of the sequence is the actual decimal value of the binary number. Since binary is read in a rightward-leftward manner, we could retrieve the decimal value of the binary sequence "010" in this manner: (0 * 2^2) + (1 * 2^1) + (0 * 2^0) As you may have noticed, the value of the exponent decreases as you read the expression in a rightward manner. This is consistent with my previous claim of binary being read in a right-to-left manner. This sequence is also equivalent to: "(0) + (2) + (0) = 2", assuming that we are referring to the base-ten counting system. Hopefully this results in a wholesome and positive discussion.

ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183483618Friday, February 12, 2016 10:38 PM CST
If any of the individuals participating has any further interest, I am willing to devise basic binary sequences that we can analyze collaboratively.
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183484734Friday, February 12, 2016 11:01 PM CST
Well then, I suppose that a computational example will garner interest. Computers utilize binary sequences to store data. Each bit represents a specific instruction to be manipulated by components of the CPU. This is accomplished by utilizing "0" and "1" to represent separate voltage states of a given segment of the hardware. "0" refers to low-voltage, and "1" refers to high-voltage. Thus, imagine a sequence such as "01010101" as merely representing the computer sequentially reversing the voltage states of various signals within hardware gates. Each gate represents the basic logical operations of AND, OR, NOT, XOR. Perhaps this will interest fellow users?

@Betrayed has a literal genius level IQ apparently