Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who's more irritating, Jordan Peterson or Joe Rogan?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date

Who's more irritating?

• Total voters
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Jordan Peterson is pseudo intellectual and uses way too many big words, but Joe Rogan is more cucked in his beliefs. Peterson's way of speaking irritates me so much that I actually prefer Rogan.

Joe Rogan because he is veryyyyy bluepill.
And everything about him is fake.
Plus he brags about his wife and she looks ugly. Nothing to brag about .

I'd say Peterson

Joe Rogan I prefer because there's nothing I can say I like about Peterson

Just clean your room bro

both are retarded hypocrites but Joe for me simply for the fact at least Peterson is a scholar and has degrees and licenses and shit
all of the information Joe spouts is the stuff he heard from his guests and that shit changes every week. one week he is in awe of the vegan diet and how great this is for humanity and then the next he is shitting all over vegan athletes because they can't win shit.

he also likes to dumb himself and everybody else down so the fucking guest can feel superior.

Peterson is the one I find more irritating. Something about his Carnivore diet, and him having drug addictions, while trying to preach like some intellectual sermonizer. I don't like the idea of an academic being represented by CAA, or whatever Hollywood agency he has managing him. There's something manufactured about that. At least Joe Rogan knows that he is a bro, and his area of expertise is jiu-jitsu, DMT, and weed. He knows he's a famous guy, and seems grateful about it in a way that doesn't consume his ego. There's something I respect about his self-awareness. Anything else you take away from the guy, that's on you.

Stretch your foreskin br0

Joe Rogan is a shill who spreads propaganda about transhumanism, evolution, and panspermia.

I check in on his interviews now and then, but by no means will I ever support his degenerate ideals.

Rogan has an interesting podcast. Peterson is a boring boomer that spreads jewish propaganda and gives people false hope.

Joe Rogan is a fake shill with no brain.

They both enjoy having balls on their chin
full

both are retarded hypocrites but Joe for me simply for the fact at least Peterson is a scholar and has degrees and licenses and shit
all of the information Joe spouts is the stuff he heard from his guests and that shit changes every week. one week he is in awe of the vegan diet and how great this is for humanity and then the next he is shitting all over vegan athletes because they can't win shit.
True, Rogan tends to flip flop and is bluepilled about inceldom. Peterson is more irritating, but at least he is consistent with his beliefs and is more based.
Rogan has an interesting podcast. Peterson is a boring boomer that spreads jewish propaganda and gives people false hope.
Yeah I can't even listen to Peterson, despite agreeing with his beliefs more than Rogan. Rogan is at least watchable, but I don't take him seriously, his guests are way more credible and convincing in their arguments. Rogan is there just to spur on the conversation
Peterson is the one I find more irritating. Something about his Carnivore diet, and him having drug addictions, while trying to preach like some intellectual sermonizer. I don't like the idea of an academic being represented by CAA, or whatever Hollywood agency he has managing him. There's something manufactured about that.
Very suspicious indeed. Both of them are controlled opposition. No way Hollywood would let a real conservative get that popular.

Jordan Peterson is based

I like jordan peterson. Hes ok.

I don't listen to either of them, but Joe Rogan has the more punchable face, so I voted for him.