Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 3 U.S. soldiers killed by drone attack in Jordan

Adolf Kitler

Adolf Kitler

Never lose your whiskers
★★★

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=pTOK5z3URLQ&pp=ygUGSm9yZGFu

CNN

Three US Army soldiers were killed and more than 30 service members were injured in a drone attack overnight on a small US outpost in Jordan, US officials told CNN, marking the first time US troops have been killed by enemy fire in the Middle East since the beginning of the Gaza war.

“We shall respond,” President Joe Biden said while speaking in South Carolina on Sunday.

The killing of three Americans at Tower 22 in Jordan near the border with Syria is a significant escalation of an already-precarious situation in the Middle East. Officials said the drone was fired by Iran-backed militants and appeared to come from Syria. It is still being determined which militia group specifically is responsible.

US Central Command confirmed in a statement on Sunday that three service members were killed and 25 injured in a one-way drone attack that “impacted at a base in northeast Jordan.” Two US officials told CNN the drone hit in the vicinity of living quarters on base, and that three the injured service members were medically evacuated from the area.

The number of wounded is expected to rise.

Biden vowed on Sunday to hold those responsible for the attack “to account,” saying that while facts are still being gathered, “We know it was carried out by radical Iran-backed militant groups operating in Syria and Iraq.”

“These service members embodied the very best of our nation: Unwavering in their bravery. Unflinching in their duty. Unbending in their commitment to our country — risking their own safety for the safety of their fellow Americans, and our allies and partners with whom we stand in the fight against terrorism. … [H]ave no doubt – we will hold all those responsible to account at a time and in a manner our choosing.”

Speaking at a church in South Carolina later Sunday, Biden asked for a moment of silence to honor the service members.

“I want to point out that we had a tough day last night in the Middle East. We lost three brave souls in an attack on one of our bases,” Biden said at the conclusion of his remarks.

As of Friday, there had been more than 158 attacks on US and coalition forces in Iraq and Syria, though officials have described the constant volley of drones, rockets, and missiles as unsuccessful as they have frequently not caused serious injury or damage to infrastructure.

Tower 22, Jordan
It’s unclear why air defenses failed to intercept the drone, which appears to be the first known attack on Tower 22 since attacks on US and coalition forces began on October 17. US forces at the outpost are there as part of an advise-and-assist mission with Jordan.

The US has taken several retaliatory actions against the Iran-backed groups in Iraq and Syria, one as recently as last week, when the US struck three facilities in Iraq used by Kataib Hezbollah and other Iran-affiliated groups. The US has also been engaged with the Iran-backed Houthis in Yemen, carrying out multiple strikes — many unilaterally and some with the UK and other allies — on Houthi missiles and drones, radar systems, storage facilities, and more.

Meanwhile, Israel is continuing its campaign in Gaza against Hamas, following Hamas’ terror attack on Israel on October 7. More than 25,000 people are estimated to have been killed — and tens of thousands more injured – according to the Hamas-run Ministry of Health in Gaza, in the intense fighting since October 7. Israel is also targeting Hezbollah in Lebanon; on Sunday, the Israel Defense Forces said it struck Hezbollah sites in southern Lebanon with artillery and fighter jets.

The Biden administration has been criticized, primarily by Republicans, for not taking strong enough action against the Iran-backed groups for their attacks. In a statement on Sunday following the news of the three Americans killed, Sen. Lindsey Graham said the Biden administration’s “policy of deterrence against Iran has failed miserably.”

“The Biden Administration can take out all the Iranian proxies they like, but it will not deter Iranian aggression. I am calling on the Biden Administration to strike targets of significance inside Iran, not only as reprisal for the killing of our forces, but as deterrence against future aggression,” Graham said.

Sen. Roger Wicker, the highest-ranking Republican on the Senate Armed Services Committee, also called Sunday for a response “directly against Iranian targets and its leadership.” And House Armed Services Chairman Mike Rogers said it is “long past time for President Biden to finally hold the terrorist Iranian regime and their extremist proxies accountable.”

This satellite photo from Planet Labs PBC shows a military base known as Tower 22 in northeastern Jordan, on Oct. 12, 2023. Three American troops were killed and "many" were wounded Sunday, Jan. 28, 2024, in a drone strike in northeast Jordan near the Syrian border, President Joe Biden said. He blamed Iran-backed militia groups for the first U.S. fatalities after months of strikes against American forces across the Middle East amid the Israel-Hamas war. U.S. officials identified Tower 22 as the site of the attack. (Planet Labs PBC via AP)
This satellite photo from Planet Labs PBC shows a military base known as Tower 22 in northeastern Jordan, on Oct. 12, 2023. (Planet Labs PBC via AP)
Planet Labs PBC/AP/File
Amid the increasingly high tensions on multiple fronts in the region, US officials have repeatedly said they do not want to see tensions boil over into a regional war. Asked last week whether the Pentagon assessed that Iranian proxies were stepping up their attacks on US forces, Deputy Pentagon Press Secretary Sabrina Singh said, “Not necessarily, no.”

In a previously recorded interview with ABC News that aired Sunday morning, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. CQ Brown said part of the US’ work is to “make sure as things have happened in the Middle East is not to have the conflict broaden.”

“The goal is to deter them and we don’t want to go down a path of greater escalation that drives to a much broader conflict within the region,” he said.

There have been dozens of injuries since the attacks began — a senior military official told reporters last week there were roughly 70 — but the Pentagon has classified most of them as minor, aside from one US soldier who was critically injured in an attack in Iraq on Christmas Day.

Chief Warrant Officer 4 Garrett Illerbrunn from the 82nd Combat Aviation Brigade was set to be sent back to the US for further treatment after he critically injured in a drone attack on Erbil Airbase.

The killing of three Americans also comes as the US and Iraq are expected to begin talks soon about the future of the US military presence in the country.

Last edited:
and i care why?

and i
57289.jpg
why?

Any americancels here?

Death to America! لسان الزنوج فتحة الشرج

If Zionazi puppet Trump takes power Iran is going to get levelled.

Just because it exists.
They are itching to beat Hitler's kill score.

That's genuinely huge lmao

Lmao imagine dying for jewish interests
and i care why?
idk it's breaking news
It is actually bad for the army's recruitment propaganda, the death of one nato soldier in the middle east is much more impactful than the death of 100000 civilians there, ISIS knew this and acted accordingly in Paris and Brussels

why? they willingly enlist to protect ZOGs interests. they have nothing in common with you
Regardless of the outcome, guys who enlist in the infantry do it to make their ancestors proud and to defend this country. While they technically aren't, at least their heart is in the right place.

Regardless of the outcome, guys who enlist in the infantry do it to make their ancestors proud and to defend this country. While they technically aren't, at least their heart is in the right place.
The road to hell and good intentions and all of that.

Regardless of the outcome, guys who enlist in the infantry do it to make their ancestors proud and to defend this country.
pretty sure their ancestors would rope if they saw the state of the jewS now

They Were crash dummies LMAO. Why do You think it was only niggers killed? Thats why they sent them out there They just sacrificed The Lowest IQ in the barracks

My ancestors don't exist anymore. Quit being delusional and think correctly.

@erenyeager I give a shit since I'm not a sociopath.

In your opinion.
Not opinion. It's just by observation you failed amerimutt. You are just as delusional as the normies and whores who want a useless Jew controlled war and have me as a cannon fodder. (Jfl I refuse yer failed pro army crap)

Not opinion. It's just by observation you failed amerimutt.
No one knows what happens when we die. We can agree to disagree. No need for the name calling, this isn't kindergarten.

No one knows what happens when we die. We can agree to disagree. No need for the name calling, this isn't kindergarten.
You stop existing. Remember the time when you were born it'll be that except you know it's coming. It's not that's. Be correct. @Spooky_Heejin is a red faced white man who believes in sky cuck daddy who abused everything it makes

You stop existing. Remember the time when you were born it'll be that except you know it's coming. It's not that's. Be correct. @Spooky_Heejin is a red faced white man who believes in sky cuck daddy who abused everything it makes
Jesus christ you fucking retard. I'm not going to change your mind, and you're not going to change mine. Let's agree to disagree and drop it. It's a waste of time arguing about this.

Jesus christ you fucking retard. I'm not going to change your mind, and you're not going to change mine. Let's agree to disagree and drop it. It's a waste of time arguing about this.
Your god ain't real. All I see is a scared human who is vwerry angry and needs his juicebox.

Turn that frown upside down

Your god ain't real. All I see is a scared human who is vwerry angry and needs his juicebox.

Turn that frown upside down
I disagree. Let's move on.