Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whore admits her contempt of autistic/low-value males and reveals the reality of studymaxxers

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
This is unironically the reality for STEMcels - she admits everything:

E7Iz8wNWQAALjo3

Source:

View: https://twitter.com/BlackPillMatrix/status/1419253958565146624

And not the 1st whore either to say exactly that: Look at Ellen Pao for example. And this is the truth and why no university change will ever work in the western hemisphere - for (western, particularly white) STEMcels: Get as much money as possible and then use 3rd world whores. Morals are dead and western women admit it, the only thing that holds you back is now socially established morality (which you shouldn't have as someone excluded/despised, nobody cared for these morals when it came to you), as they say: Might makes right -so choose the ones even below you and exploit them for your own needs. There is no good and evil, only what you deem right for yourself matters. This is not something desirable, this is the only outcome for us, they forced us to be so. We never wanted this.

Last edited:
Foids aren't human beings

I'm waiting for the day the West collapses

On that day, these bitches will suffer

Foids aren't human beings
Yes, animal is a far too good word for them because animals aren't consciously evil, foids however revel in the suffering of others and consciously try to make it worse for others, they are not stupid, they are evil and this is why laws prevented them from being "free" - like the vilest of the vile in prison they don't deserve freedom. They force us to be so.
I'm waiting for the day the West collapses

On that day, these bitches will suffer

Literally what I saw in STEM for years. Only the few good looking guys had foids interacting with them

Even heard an arabic girl say that the STEM guys were creeps @gymletethnicel @Diocel

Yeah sandwhores have no shame speaking their minds.
Yeah they were blunt as fuck. Like that foid also said "you're too fat" to a dude, told another dude that the red spots on his skin were ugly and looked wrong, told a foid that her new hairstyle was terrible etc lmao

A dude would get knocked out for saying this shit

Teehee, thos dumb STEM dudes acting asocial after being looked at as gross untermenshen for years :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: EEw, such bad pimple-faced,balding personalities :forcedsmile:

No doubt most currycels and ricecels are in STEM, but again at least they got to do something to survive:feelsbadman:

No doubt most currycels and ricecels are in STEM, but again at least they got to do something to survive:feelsbadman:
It works also for most men with money, but white skin certainly helps in some 3rd world countries (particularly the Philippines/Thailand), although Thailand is probably also for normie-tier men now (from what some guys told me)

Btw it’s ”studycel”, not “studymaxxer” :feelsokman:

View attachment 471524

Literally what I saw in STEM for years. Only the few good looking guys had foids interacting with them

Even heard an arabic girl say that the STEM guys were creeps @gymletethnicel @Diocel
The exact same thing happens in curryland since school. Only chads and high tier normies get foids attention.

Can you provide the reddit link? I want to see how reddit soys and cucks react to this.

Can you provide the reddit link? I want to see how reddit soys and cucks react to this.
Don't have the link sadly. But this is FDS so probably support from other black single mothers.

This is unironically the reality for STEMcels - she admits everything:

View attachment 471522

Source:

View: https://twitter.com/BlackPillMatrix/status/1419253958565146624

And not the 1st whore either to say exactly that: Look at Ellen Pao for example. And this is the truth and why no university change will ever work in the western hemisphere - for (western, particularly white) STEMcels: Get as much money as possible and then use 3rd world whores. Morals are dead and western women admit it, the only thing that holds you back is now socially established morality (which you shouldn't have as someone excluded/despised, nobody cared for these morals when it came to you), as they say: Might makes right -so choose the ones even below you and exploit them for your own needs. There is no good and evil, only what you deem right for yourself matters. This is not something desirable, this is the only outcome for us, they forced us to be so. We never wanted this.

Here's the thing though. Should you actually succeed. The same people will come after you. This is why I tell people to never doxx themselves.

STEM is the biggest target, they're forcing gender quotas in STEM and putting women in there by force.

If you're a qualified incel man, you will be replaced in favor of women.

STEM is the biggest target, they're forcing gender quotas in STEM and putting women in there by force.

If you're a qualified incel man, you will be replaced in favor of women.
Empowering women = getting rid off non-chads

Such ungrateful whore the parents have raised.

"with their receding hairlines" looks don't matter though!

Liefuel for me, I'm going for a Software Engineering degree and it makes me happy I will be making these whores uncomfortable :feelshaha:

There's no way to not hate women and not wish them dead, look at these fucking eugenic hypergamic whores

Link to the Reddit post? That is disturbing, mostly that it has net 12 likes. Why would anyone become SO HAPPY if some people "die alone"? Also, why would one become happy if some people are losers because they got loser genes and are not responsible for it and can't do anything to stop being losers? Normal people feel pity for the less fortunate.

I've found that receding hairline is autism/Asperger's trait. Autistic people have extremely male brains and are logical. While illogical schizophrenics keep their hair better.

Last edited:
i’m about to be a stemcel this September :incel:

Link to the Reddit post? That is disturbing, mostly that it has net 12 likes. Why would anyone become SO HAPPY if some people "die alone"? Also, why would one become happy if some people are losers because they got loser genes and are not responsible for it and can't do anything to stop being losers? Normal people feel pity for the less fortunate.

I've found that receding hairline is autism/Asperger's trait. Autistic people have extremely male brains and are logical. While illogical schizophrenics keep their hair better.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/oday5n/by_age_of_35_66_of_men_will_have_experienced_some/h43217n/?utm_term=37252298147&context=3&utm_medium=comment_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=null&utm_content=points

I hope she gets raped.

FDS users need to all commit suicide.

Most programmers = curries and rice
Checks out

I just checked this whore profile, she is so fucking obsessed about lookism, it would be so nice to drop acid in her face on minecraft :feelsohh:

Bildschirmfoto vom 2021 12 09 16 28 30