Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who would come to your funeral and who would care?

• Thread starter KetamineAddictYoda
  • Start date
KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★★★★
If my avi decided to pull the trigger and shoot you dead, who would come to your funeral and who would care? There would be those from my grade school, my friends, my family and extended family. Also some family friends that would be there for my parents and not me. The grade school people wouldn't care since I haven't talked to them in years. My friends may care. My family would care but my extended family are strangers to me that wouldn't care.

There would be no funeral, only a celebration

My family will probably come... if they're still alive by the time my life has rotted away. I have some good friends too, but I may have grown even more distant and secluded by then. Personally, I just want to be cremated or used as fertilizer and get that over with. I have zero respect for the prison that is my body so I don't think it deserves any kind of a memorial or ceremony.

Probably just some family. I don’t really care though, cause I’m dead

Only my parents and maybe a few members of my extended family

My parents and siblings would probably come. No one else would care or even know.

My family only, i have many relatives tho, but, to be honest, i don't really want them to come
No one. They would throw me in a hole without a casket
Over

Last edited:
A gravedigger.

Maybe my mom and dad. I don't have any siblings or friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back