Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who here has never approach a girl

lanturn

lanturn

Recruit
★★★★★
inb4 fakecel
I'm ugly and socially inept. There is no reason for anyone to like me so I never bothered asking.

Seriously, if you haven't at least tried, fuck you. You and all the "oooh me so incel because I never spoke to a femoid" pussies make me sick. You're not incel, you're a bunch of normie (or even better) fags who are too chicken. You're as incel as much as someone who has never tried to open a door is an inmate.

i never even had a full conversation with one before tbh, outside of a professional environment like school

sometimes i feel like i don't even belong here because everyone here has done like 3,000 approaches

i mean, i just have no idea what i will even say. what can you even talk about with them, the weather? no idea how nt people do it, honestly.

Foxman8472 said:
Seriously, if you haven't at least tried, fuck you. You and all the "oooh me so incel because I never spoke to a femoid" pussies make me sick. You're not incel, you're a bunch of fags who are too chicken. You're as incel as much as someone who has never tried to open a door is an inmate.

You wouldn't be saying that if you saw my pic.

Stanx22 said:
You wouldn't be saying that if you saw my pic.

Why, so I can see you in a wheelchair from your lack of spine?

Boy, I get rejected but at least I try.

cant call yourself incel if youve never asked a girl out. cmon OP.

Foxman8472 said:
Why, so I can see you in a wheelchair from your lack of spine?

Boy, I get rejected but at least I try.

I would be publicly humiliated and insulted if i ever tried. That's how ugly i'am.

Foxman8472 said:
Seriously, if you haven't at least tried, fuck you. You and all the "oooh me so incel because I never spoke to a femoid" pussies make me sick. You're not incel, you're a bunch of normie (or even better) fags who are too chicken. You're as incel as much as someone who has never tried to open a door is an inmate.

whats the point of having your soul crushed

i don't need to experience a complete ego death before i earn the right to call myself "incel"

Foxman8472 said:

>someone who hasn't even talked a girl 
>normie 

Now this is a REALLY low IQ post

Twisted said:
On this short course I'm doing I approached female classmates and initiated conversation
Could never approach out on the street like PUAs do

of course you did, chad

Stanx22 said:
I would be publicly humiliated and insulted if i ever tried. That's how ugly i'am.

Dude, I legit haven't seen a guy who's more potentially unattractive than Blackops2cel in all the posts here. Most guys are somewhat average and yes that combined with never even trying will result in nothing ever happening, don't expect femoids to drop out of the sky, are you as daft as ER, seriously?

What I have heard most people say is "me so ugly". Boy, if we could replace "me" with "yo momma" in each of those laments, we'd get some classy yo momma jokes right here. And then most pull up these decent pictures. I mean, not Chad tier but still, this ain't no troglodyte den, not as much as many people would like to point out, reality just doesn't fit this narrative.

I've got scars on my face and crooked teeth and I'm balding and I'm 30. And I approach girls and I get rejected, and, guess what, the world doesn't end, the earth doesn't split open and doesn't eat me. Actually, I care less and less and less about oh the humiliation of being rejected.

Maybe some of you guys need more balls, not more face. Ballcell, now that's something for the glossary.

• Gold
Reactions: Captvic
Foxman8472 said:
Dude, I legit haven't seen a guy who's more potentially unattractive than Blackops2cel in all the posts here. Most guys are somewhat average and yes that combined with never even trying will result in nothing ever happening, don't expect femoids to drop out of the sky, are you as daft as ER, seriously?

What I have heard most people say is "me so ugly". Boy, if we could replace "me" with "yo momma" in each of those laments, we'd get some classy yo momma jokes right here. And then most pull up these decent pictures. I mean, not Chad tier but still, this ain't no troglodyte den, not as much as many people would like to point out, reality just doesn't fit this narrative.

I've got scars on my face and crooked teeth and I'm balding and I'm 30. And I approach girls and I get rejected, and, guess what, the world doesn't end, the earth doesn't split open and doesn't eat me.

I'm balding at 18 man not even 30. And i'm 5'6 and confirmed 3/10 by about 6 people on here and 2 of them are experts in rating and beauty standards. 

Still not convinced that i shouldn't cold approach young prime women in this situation ?

Foxman8472 said:

Stanx22 said:
Still not convinced that i shouldn't cold approach young prime women in this situation ?

Wow man one sentence convinced me, I'm sold. You should never ever ever ever ever ever try to break out of your situation, ever. Just fucking don't do anything and just cry about it here, that'll help.

how do you know you're incel if you never tried? its the definition of volcel

Foxman8472 said:
Wow man one sentence convinced me, I'm sold. You should never ever ever ever ever ever try to break out of your situation, ever. Just fucking don't do anything and just cry about it here, that'll help.

I lost everything and i have nothing now. It's better to not also lose my pride to some retarded famoid because of a delusional hope. Like seriously what the fuck is the point when we both know that it's pretty much over for me ? Just so i can say on an incel forum that i tried and that i'm the supremetruecel who got humiliated to prove his truecelness to some random people over the internet ? I'll never get humiliated and lose my pride because of this shit. It's been over for me since birth and there's nothing that can be done except accepting my fate and die as a worthless trash virgin.

Stanx22 said:
I lost everything and i have nothing now. It's better to not also lose my pride to some retarded famoid because of a delusional hope. Like seriously what the fuck is the point when we both know that it's pretty much over for me ? Just so i can say on an incel forum that i tried and that i'm the supremetruecel who got humiliated to prove his truecelness to some random people over the internet ? I'll never get humiliated and lose my pride because of this shit. It's been over for me since birth and there's nothing that can be done except accepting my fate and die as a worthless trash virgin.

Boyo I'm sorry to say but you don't have pride. Not the way you're talking about yourself, you don't. So your "lose your pride" speech is just bullshit you tell yourself to justify your cowardice. I mean you can be intimidated by femoids but at least be honest with yourself about it, not spit on yourself call yourself worthless virgin boyo and then say you don't wanna lose pride lol you don't have that for yourself, get serious and stop being a hypocrite. I'm sure playing the victim won't help you get better for yourself.

it´s 2018, women do the approaching.

If you have to approach it means you are unattractive and you´ll get rejected anyways.

I´ve met a bunch of slayers in my life and the only thing they have in common apart from being very looking good is that they have never approached a female in their lives.

Getlooksordie said:
it´s 2018, women do the approaching.

If you have to approach it means you are unattractive and you´ll get rejected anyways.
5754703_b14a92aabd26d881cf966b96f0e7ee73.png

You're a fucking retard, femoids still wait to be approached most of the time and will only approach to cover distance in their perceived SMV gap. They don't do approaching because their self-esteem is unrealistically inflated by beta orbiters so a real rejection by a real man would be too much for them plus they know they have the pussy so why should they do it. You'd only get approached if you're god tier and she's kinda meh and she wants to cut ahead of competition.

• Gold
Reactions: Captvic
Foxman8472 said:
Boyo I'm sorry to say but you don't have pride. Not the way you're talking about yourself, you don't. So your "lose your pride" speech is just bullshit you tell yourself to justify your cowardice. I mean you can be intimidated by femoids but at least be honest with yourself about it, not spit on yourself call yourself worthless virgin boyo and then say you don't wanna lose pride lol you don't have that for yourself, get serious and stop being a hypocrite. I'm sure playing the victim won't help you get better for yourself.

You're right, i was a hypocite. But anyways man, i just can't be laughed at and insulted by people anymore. I've been bullied and humiliated enough in the past by males and females and i don't want to live those terrible memories again. Just the thought of females laughing at me for trying as a subhuman and calling me ugly makes me want to be buried alive because of shame and depression. My chances are extremely slim anyways, so it's not worse the try.

If Stacies don't approach you out of the blue on the regular. It's OVER
Just LDAR

Volcels, I got rejected by a 4/10 and a 6/10. Haven't tried since.

1. I never did, im too low t pussycel to try
Btw guys who never tried are much more incel than guys who did because you can at least approach females and we cant even do that.

Foxman8472 said:

fucking this, anyone that doesn't agree with this is just a fakecel.

eurocel said:
fucking this, anyone that doesn't agree with this is just a fakecel.

Unless a guy has legit rejected a girl or had sex/validation (for free), he's not a fucking fakecel. I swear some of you invent new meanings for these words. 

I could say the same thing, "if you haven't literally asked out every femoid in the world you're a fakecel". Also there's the danger of being labeled as a "creep" or a "predator" if you approach. If the girl doesn't clearly show interest, then just don't fucking bother. It shouldn't be a retarded game to see who can punish themselves the most ffs.

VLÖ said:
Unless a guy has legit rejected a girl or had sex/validation (for free), he's not a fucking fakecel. I swear some of you invent new meanings for these words. 

I could say the same thing, "if you haven't literally asked out every femoid in the world you're a fakecel". Also there's the danger of being labeled as a "creep" or a "predator" if you approach. If the girl doesn't clearly show interest, then just don't fucking bother. It shouldn't be a retarded game to see who can punish themselves the most ffs.

Volcel then. And i'm not saying that you have to approach literally every girl you see, but if you haven't approached a SINGLE girl then you are most certainly a volcel. How do you think normies get into relationships?

eurocel said:
Volcel then. And i'm not saying that you have to approach literally every girl you see, but if you haven't approached a SINGLE girl then you are most certainly a volcel. How do you think normies get into relationships?

They get girls from their social circles. Do you honestly think normies get their girls from cold approaching?

VLÖ said:
They get girls from their social circles. Do you honestly think normies get their girls from cold approaching?

They are both part of the same thing lol, for example: you get invited to a party, and you meet girls there IF you approach them.

I'm sorry but you are a fakecel if you've never tried. Despite what others may say, girls are pretty forgiving for lack of social skills if they are attracted to you. My ex friend was a fakecel who was scared to approach girls and the first girl he approached ended up in a LTR and I think they are engaged. So at least try. I, for one actually tried and failed miserably

eurocel said:
They are both part of the same thing lol, for example: you get invited to a party, and you meet girls there IF you approach them.

No, not at all lmao. Cold approaching is legit talking to strangers who have NO reason to talk to you. If you get invited to a party, odds are the girl there knows at least one of your friends and then by proxy knows who you are since parties tend to include people who already know each other.

If you think talking to random women on the street is the same as talking to a girl who you met at a friend's party, then good luck lol...

Captvic said:
I'm sorry but you are a fakecel if you've never tried. Despite what others may say, girls are pretty forgiving for lack of social skills if they are attracted to you. My ex friend was a fakecel who was scared to approach girls and the first girl he approached ended up in a LTR and I think they are engaged. So at least try. I, for one actually tried and failed miserably

> if they are attracted to you.

And stopped reading there. Of course women don't care if you're fucking Chad. None of what you say actually applies to ugly people.

VLÖ said:
No, not at all lmao. Cold approaching is legit talking to strangers who have NO reason to talk to you. If you get invited to a party, odds are the girl there knows at least one of your friends and then by proxy knows who you are since parties tend to include people who already know each other.

If you think talking to random women on the street is the same as talking to a girl who you met at a friend's party, then good luck lol...

> if they are attracted to you.

And stopped reading there. Of course women don't care if you're fucking Chad. None of what you say actually applies to ugly people.

Yes it does. How would you know if you are truly undesired by the opposite sex if you don't interact with them?

VLÖ said:

Have you ever been to a party? The hosts are usually social butterflies that have a lot of social circles and you will see a lot of people that you have never even seen. And besides, no one was talking about cold approaching, just approaching in general.

Captvic said:
Yes it does. How would you know if you are truly undesired by the opposite sex if you don't interact with them?

I don't know, maybe they don't want to interact with me because they don't desire me? Think about that.

VLÖ said:
I don't know, maybe they don't want to interact with me because they don't desire me? Think about that.

Then that means you have tried?

eurocel said:
Have you ever been to a party? The hosts are usually social butterflies that have a lot of social circles and you will see a lot of people that you have never even seen. And besides, no one was talking about cold approaching, just approaching in general.

Even if you haven't seen them before, you still have things already in common (i.e having common friends). That's a HUGE ice breaker and makes talking to them much easier.

Most incels don't have social circles anyway, so the only option they have is cold approaching. I don't have any friends so I would never get invited to any party.

Captvic said:
Then that means you have tried?

I have. And I got rejected. But I regret ever asking them, I don't care about some stupid pride or status, it hurt like hell. I felt  incredibly depressed for weeks and even now I still think about it sometimes. I'm not a masochist who enjoys emotional pain and I don't expect others to either.

VLÖ said:
Even if you haven't seen them before, you still have things already in common (i.e having common friends). That's a HUGE ice breaker and makes talking to them much easier.

Most incels don't have social circles anyway, so the only option they have is cold approaching. I don't have any friends so I would never get invited to any party.

I used to approach, it's really good for you because it confirms everything. I looksmaxxed and went to clubs and all of that, but in the end 0 girls gave me the time of day. Now i know for sure that i'm ugly and there is not much i can do about it at this point because i'm also a poorcel. I used to have hope before all the approaching but now that it's gone i atleast don't have any fantasies in my head anymore.

Foxman8472 said:

i have only made 1-2 approaches... you can realize when you are liked or not though

Foxman8472 said:

Pwnage and blackpillage

Foxman8472 said:
5754703_b14a92aabd26d881cf966b96f0e7ee73.png

You're a fucking retard, femoids still wait to be approached most of the time and will only approach to cover distance in their perceived SMV gap. They don't do approaching because their self-esteem is unrealistically inflated by beta orbiters so a real rejection by a real man would be too much for them plus they know they have the pussy so why should they do it. You'd only get approached if you're god tier and she's kinda meh and she wants to cut ahead of competition.
guess what asshole, only god tier guys get laid from bars/clubs. I´ve seen a lot of girls, even hot girls approach chad in bars/clubs saying "wow, you are so hot, etc..." Women will make it extremely obvious when they like you. An average guy could cold approach literally 10,000+ women without getting a single lay. It simply doesn´t work if you´re not attractive.

It´s like going from car dealership to car dealership wanting to buy a brand new Ferrari for $5000. It ain´t gonna happen nomatter how many car dealers you ask.

Foxman8472 said:

I've got scars on my face and crooked teeth and I'm balding and I'm 30. And I approach girls and I get rejected, and, guess what, the world doesn't end, the earth doesn't split open and doesn't eat me. Actually, I care less and less and less about oh the humiliation of being rejected.

Maybe some of you guys need more balls, not more face. Ballcell, now that's something for the glossary.

HOALEE SHEET, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING? :fire:

You are the hero this forum needs but not the one that wants ever. :yes:

Dropping mad truthbombs on approachfearingcels. The reason why I stopped approaching isn't because I was scared of rejection but BORED of it. Doing the same thing, expecting a different outcome...etc. I need to change my looks before I approach again.

And funnily, I'm starting to become okay with the idea of being alone. If I could pick out of having a gf and dying soon, it's heading towards the latter. :feelsrope:

WHO ARE YOU THOUGH??

Foxman8472 said:

KEK.

For those who have never done an approach. Why apply for college/uni if you don't know if you will get a good degree? It's not exactly the same cuz you can study at uni but not for a girl but the point is, you don't know the outcome beforehand.

I wish I hadn't... There's nothing more painful than one rejection after another.

Minjaze said:
I wish I hadn't... There's nothing more painful than one rejection after another.

Nah bro, you should be happy you got rejected because now you can flaunt around on an incel site and go "I approach and get rejected! I'm better than u!!!", because apparently that's all that matters. Who cares if you're permanently scarred, at least you're not a fakecel.

VLÖ said:
Nah bro, you should be happy you got rejected because now you can flaunt around on an incel site and go "I approach and get rejected! I'm better than u!!!", because apparently that's all that matters.

No, dumbass, because sometimes they can say yes. There are shades of women as there are men. There are situations in which one can be the right man at the right place and that to matter more than any self-exaggerated deformity. I know, sounds worse than LDAR, because LDAR requires doing nothing.

Foxman8472 said:
No, dumbass, because sometimes they can say yes. There are shades of women as there are men. There are situations in which one can be the right man at the right place and that to matter more than any self-exaggerated deformity. I know, sounds worse than LDAR, because LDAR requires doing nothing.

You mean be the right cuck? LMAO. Unless you're going to SEA there will ALWAYS be better looking guys than you. JBF only works if she literally has never met another male being before. JFL @ your bluepilled cope "If I'm there at the right time she'll choose me over Chad!". OK buddy, keep coping lmao, I'm sure she'll never cheat on you with a better looking man later on.

Never did. I'm very robotic and don't see myself ever succeding with women. Women were always very aloof to my presence. I'm not getting good vibes from them to even dare approach.

Im 27, no friends, no girlfriend and complete mentalcal. Looks wise im average maybe a bit below.

The last few years i had a tryhard phase. Other people and my relatives and family always suggested that i should go to bars, clubs or discos to meet new people. So i tried it and went to those places but to be honest its the worst place to be for a friendless mentalcel with no social skills like me. Everyone there was with a group of friends or their social circle and i felt like loser going alone to these places and usually end up just staying in the corner or at the bar and getting drunk. I don't know how to talk properly with people and all the femoids there were together in large groups which makes them even less approachable. Also there are just so many men better than me at these kind of places. So i never really approached a girld i just don't know how to manage it without looking like a total creep.

In august i will turn 28 and to be honest at this point i just give it up for good.

I have approached females twice. Once for Valentine's Day (beta bux fail) and the other in class I asked if she wanted to hang out (gave me a disgusted face). At that point I knew it was over