Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Which user here has it the worst?

but he did this cuz he's mentally ill as fuck. genuinely not his fault at all. he's basically functioning on autopilot given how schizo he is. there's an ignore feature too no need to hate on him the way a normie would hate on you. have some sympathy for a truecel.

first of all, being a mentalcel is not a reason to spam even when being politely asked to stop

second of all, i dont hate anyone here

i am just glad there is less spamming now

good, let out the anger 2024cel
do u even know what psychosis is? I don't need to be angry to let out the truth. but dont worry you don't have to stay a dumbfuck. you can do some reading if you'd like.

also @BurntIvoryKingcel1

do u even know what psychosis is? I don't need to be angry to let out the truth. but dont worry you don't have to stay a dumbfuck. you can do some reading if you'd like.

also @BurntIvoryKingcel1
i was in the crazyhome for abt 2 months for a drug induced psychosis jfl

anyway

i didnt realize the kid was in constant psychoses

my first impression of him was him raping all my threads with constant spam, first impressions often stay

lets hope he is doing better now

i was in the crazyhome for abt 2 months for a drug induced psychosis jfl

anyway

i didnt realize the kid was in constant psychoses

my first impression of him was him raping all my threads with constant spam, first impressions often stay

lets hope he is doing better now
I too spent time in a psych ward surrounded by schizos. if you've spent time with schizos you'd know spamming random shit and finding meaning in that random shit (delusions) is just what schizos do. expecting a schizo to conform to forum etiquette is like expecting a paralyzed man to walk.

expecting a schizo to conform to forum etiquette is like expecting a paralyzed man to walk.
i see

well that explains a lot

im severely autistic, everything i hear/see i take very literally. his spamming was terror to me

it was almost impossible for me understand his spamming, i guess there was nothing to understand afterall

i see

well that explains a lot

im severely autistic, everything i hear/see i take very literally. his spamming was terror to me

it was almost impossible for me understand his spamming, i guess there was nothing to understand afterall
there really wasn't. if u learned anything...
first of all, being a mentalcel is not a reason to spam even when being politely asked to stop
this is bullshit normie speak. autists like u and mentalcel like myself get looked down upon and bullied daily because normies believe they could just conform to social norms or behave the way they want them to with more effort :feelskek:

i just told u i had no idea what his schizodom really meant and explained myself
was referring to the blanket statement I quoted. no matter tho all good :feelsokman:

You’re up there. @Patches @AlexDelarge @stalin22 are orphans as well sadly ):

:yes: being orphan really fucks you over for life

looks are much more important. I would choose +10cm height and good looking face over having alive parents any day of the week

also i think orphan is like kid that was abandoned by his parents. I wasnt they just died when i was still a baby.

looks are much more important. I would choose +10cm height and good looking face over having alive parents any day of the week

also i think orphan is like kid that was abandoned by his parents. I wasnt they just died when i was still a baby.
That’s essentially what an orphan is sadly and thats more tragic im sorry bro

Honestly the scar is whatever to me at this point, I got asked about it a lot by fellow kids, but now my bad skin is the thing that people notice first (I've asked a few normies and they admitted it). However, the cleft palate caused my maxila to not grow forward properly, so I have a very noticeable underbite and my nose droops down like a witch. I can't even smile properly; you can only see my bottom teeth and the underbite gap, not my top teeth.
Were asian our maxillas dont grow forward whatsoever lol

Back in my day autists used to play with trains