Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Which user here has it the worst?

so many users here 'nuhh uhh im the truest truecel nuhh uhhh'

nerds

besides the fact that i'm a sad little ethnic looking autistic drug addicted orphan with a micropenis

i have good copes which keeps me from snapping/roping

so im pretty ok, i think
You’re up there. @Patches @AlexDelarge @stalin22 are orphans as well sadly ):

The most heightpilled manlet obviously. Or any abusedcel.

so many users here 'nuhh uhh im the truest truecel nuhh uhhh'

nerds

besides the fact that i'm a sad little ethnic looking autistic drug addicted orphan with a micropenis

i have good copes which keeps me from snapping/roping

so im pretty ok, i think

Me

Been here the longest out of everyone

It would have to be an ethnic

Me. Anyone who says otherwise is a Threat To Our Democracy

id say anybody who is disabled, like crippled disabled

Disabledcels probably

the curry ones probably

@FucktheFBI has it the worst. Ochako will never return your calls

Who here has it the worst out of everybody? I can probably assume there is one user who is below 4'10 and has inceldom the worst out of everybody on this forum?
I’m 6’12 and giga stacies suck my dick every night.

I have it the worse trust

Who here has it the worst out of everybody? I can probably assume there is one user who is below 4'10 and has inceldom the worst out of everybody on this forum?
From the users Ive seen I’d say @TheGrayWolf

Whoever is the ugliest mentally ill user

@kay' @Intellau_Celistic @riceronicel

My cleft palate fucking sucks but is theoretically surgerymaxxable so there are surely worse fates.
Just be confident bro thats all you need

Joaquin phoneix has a cleft palate and he does fine with women :soy:

Joaquin phoneix has a cleft palate and he does fine with women :soy:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...-cleft-lip/articleshow/105517402.cms?from=mdr

Only a microform cleft, his palate isn't fucked or he'd have a recessed maxila too.

What type do you have ??
My lip is complete unilateral; the scar extends all the way to my nose and even made one nostril smaller. Not sure about the palate, but it must be bottom middle in this pic if those are the only types.

Brutal
How noticable is it??
Honestly the scar is whatever to me at this point, I got asked about it a lot by fellow kids, but now my bad skin is the thing that people notice first (I've asked a few normies and they admitted it). However, the cleft palate caused my maxila to not grow forward properly, so I have a very noticeable underbite and my nose droops down like a witch. I can't even smile properly; you can only see my bottom teeth and the underbite gap, not my top teeth.

Honestly the scar is whatever to me at this point, I got asked about it a lot by fellow kids, but now my bad skin is the thing that people notice first (I've asked a few normies and they admitted it). However, the cleft palate caused my maxila to not grow forward properly, so I have a very noticeable underbite and my nose droops down like a witch. I can't even smile properly; you can only see my bottom teeth and the underbite gap, not my top teeth.
So your completely fucked now because of one defect
Nature is fucking cruel

The bad skin probably comes from the reccesed maxxila too if you mean you have naso folds unless you mean bad skin like acne

So your completely fucked now because of one defect
Nature is fucking cruel

The bad skin probably comes from the reccesed maxxila too if you mean you have naso folds unless you mean bad skin like acne
What the fuck, I didn't know what nasal folds are, just googled them and I do lmao :feelsrope: :feelsUgh:
I also have acne and a fuckton of moles on my face despite using sunscreen. Had a kid ask me "why do you have chocolate on your face?" JFL
(I've actually noticed other rices with moles too, though not as many as me. I think it might be due to being on the wrong continent + modern diet or some shit, who knows)

What the fuck, I didn't know what nasal folds are, just googled them and I do lmao :feelsrope: :feelsUgh:
Life never gives people like us a break everyday you realise more and more how fucked you are and any hope you had slowly withers away with each week that goes by
Had a kid ask me "why do you have chocolate on your face?" JFL
brutal
Chocolate stained for life

I also have acne and a fuckton of moles on my face despite using sunscreen.
so you pretty much look like when you spam a bunch of random options on your face in fallout 4

Now I think of it atleast you dont have pock marks but its not like it makes a difference at this point

Since you mentioned your asian how tall are you?? Im guessing you got cursed with being short too

so you pretty much look like when you spam a bunch of random options on your face in fallout 4
Yeah pretty much
Now I think of it atleast you dont have pock marks
Oh don't worry, I have acne scars too
Since you mentioned your asian how tall are you?? Im guessing you got cursed with being short too
5'9", honestly not bad for a chink but I'm in NA and a framecel too

Yeah pretty much

Oh don't worry, I have acne scars too

5'9", honestly not bad for a chink but I'm in NA and a framecel too
You got fucked in everything then

Im a framecel too
How old even are you??

why hate on the truest of truecels?
he was very annoying

spamming relentlessly and going off topic everytime

i dont want to sound like a bully but im glad he self nuked

he was very annoying

spamming relentlessly and going off topic everytime

i dont want to sound like a bully but im glad he self nuked
but he did this cuz he's mentally ill as fuck. genuinely not his fault at all. he's basically functioning on autopilot given how schizo he is. there's an ignore feature too no need to hate on him the way a normie would hate on you. have some sympathy for a truecel.

but he did this cuz he's mentally ill as fuck. genuinely not his fault at all. he's basically functioning on autopilot given how schizo he is. there's an ignore feature too no need to hate on him the way a normie would hate on you. have some sympathy for a truecel.
I dont even understand how its possible for him to think like that from the posts of his I've seen it literally makes no sense

I am and indeed my face/head are the real problem. People never say anything directly to me but from "monster" and "ugliest person I've ever seen" to "look at that guy" or "wtf does he look like" there are a lot of comments

The RNA mutation that happened during my much too early puberty, is still a mystery.
:feelsbadman: :cryfeels:. I have been called ugly so many times too. That's why I don't even go outside now

This is probably why tbh
I thought you were around 16-17 at the oldest
Oh oops I worded it poorly, I meant back when I was a kid