Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] After learning female nature do you even want a girlfriend?

I find women attractive, erotic and beautiful but I also recognise that they’ll never love me. They don’t feel love for anyone, everything is transactional to them
realest of the real

I'll go as far as saying that I'm a glad when they complain about Chad (or even normie tier dudes) pumping and dumping them lmao

Last edited:
Do you even want a girlfriend?
Well I have been sold a lie so not really. Girls that I like don't exist. And those that do are too busy whoring themselves out to receive any form of simping from me. It's quite hard sometimes tho, when my primal desires are more active than my rational thought.

It might be cucked but to cope with things, I still imagine my imaginary sister to be pure and innocent, the same that is said about foids but true. When I think about her like that, and realize that real foids are just a crude attempt by God to create that perfect imagination of man (in which he failed quite miserably) my romantic desires for them end.

>inb4 even your imaginary sister is the same as these foids
It help me cope with things