Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who else is going to get LASIK Eye Surgery?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
No guy with glasses ever got laid ever.. i think i’ll go up a point in attractiveness once i spend 2-3k on Lasik.

I’m just tired of all the hassle that comes with wearing glasses. You have to get new ones every 6 months or a year, they are easily breakable, gotta clean them three to four times a day, look uglier, etc.

Anyone else wear glasses and is considering it?

Last edited:
I wish I could get a hair-transplant.

Chad with glasses gets laid

No I’m just going to wear contacts if I get surgery it’ll be a bimax maybe.

Diabetes counts me out from Lasik so will always be 4eyedcel

No guy with glasses ever got laid ever.. i think i’ll go up a point in attractiveness once i spend 2-3k on Lasik.

I’m just tired of all the hassle that comes with wearing glasses. You have to get new ones every 6 months or a year, they are easily breakable, gotta clean them three to four times a day, look uglier, etc.

Wear contacts or night contacts. Save the money and do LASIK when you're older.

I already did mine. Best money I have ever spent.

Wear contacts or night contacts. Save the money and do LASIK when you're older.
Contacts would waste too much time putting them in every morning.

Women don’t even want incels to see
Wearing glasses fucks you over with women and with other men who will start to disrespect you due to your glasses unless ur wide shouldered frame mogger

Contacts would waste too much time putting them in every morning.
Not really. You get quite adept at doing it quickly after a while. I'm talking 1-5 minutes max.

Wearing glasses fucks you over with women and with other men who will start to disrespect you due to your glasses unless ur wide shouldered frame mogger
Man i remember when i first got my glasses when i was 11 i was so scared to take them to school. The girl i had a crush on (the one who had a baby with a dude uglier than me) sat right ahead of me. She saw me putting them on in class and when i did i just knew it was over.

I knew glasses made you uglier.

I even let me brother call me a nerd too

Man i remember when i first got my glasses when i was 11 i was so scared to take them to school. The girl i had a crush on (the one who had a baby with a dude uglier than me) sat right ahead of me. She saw me putting them on in class and when i did i just knew it was over.

I knew glasses made you uglier.

I even let me brother call me a nerd too
Yea glasses are so fucking Brootal they give you that nerd or retard pheno. It’s the worst looks mine someone can have

Yea glasses are so fucking Brootal they give you that nerd or retard pheno. It’s the worst looks mine someone can have
I know man i got treated like a retard my whole life just about up until like 21 because i wore glasses and was brown in a white family. That’s why i always took them off until i really needed them.

I know man i got treated like a retard my whole life just about up until like 21 because i wore glasses and was brown in a white family. That’s why i always took them off until i really needed them.
I’m going to need to switch contacts wearing glasses while being a framelet is Brootal. Plus I have a good eye area (one of my only good traits) which my glasses fucking cover

I had it last year. It's convenient in terms of my everyday life but has nothing to do with ascending

Over for glasswearingcels

I had SMILE not lasik, but either way it was worth it. Nevermind attractiveness, it helps a lot with quality of life in general when you don't need to wear glasses. Worth it.

I plan to do it after moneymaxxing. I hate being a glassescel.