Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who else is finding copes less effective?

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Video games were my biggest cope since childhood but now I hate playing them. I feel like I'm wasting my life, that people in the world are having the time of their lives while I'm playing some solo game by myself. I would play multiplayer games but the people you meet there are often suifuel from experience.

I cannot escape from the blackpill and constant dread.

If copes didn't run out no one would rope

I took up reading a few months back and I'm getting bored of it already, copes don't last to long with me

There're also people in the world starving or getting tortured right now. Why does this doesn't make u feel better about playing video games by urself, while the thought of people having "the time of their lives" (whatever this even means) make you feel worse?

I must be getting close to the end :feelsrope:

Ironically, the final cope is a rope.

I took up reading a few months back and I'm getting bored of it already, copes don't last to long with me

It's called hedonistic Adaptation. For me it's like 3 days before I regrett everything. I buy shit online and when it arrives I throw it away immediately. Sometimes I pray and beg God to kill me and it somehow makes me feel a Little bit better.
There're also people in the world starving or getting tortured right now. Why does this doesn't make u feel better about playing video games by urself, while the thought of people having "the time of their lives" (whatever this even means) make you feel worse?

Yes, that is Right. That's why I always pray to God to kill me and re-use my life-energy for something better. If I had the option of dying so that some incel or poor kid gets my extra energy to have a better life, I would do it. I know I won't amount to anything, so why even bother Living on for decades and decades?

Last edited:
Giga cope, I tried to use that a while ago but it never worked because of how self aware i was, my life was so shit I had to think about the people who have it worse in an attempt to feel better.

Anime and this place is still doing the job

You can’t rely on one cope forever. You eventually get tired of something so you need to rotate between multiple copes every few days.

No copes work for me anymore

Fuck yeah my copes are running like sand through your fingers

Video games were my biggest cope since childhood but now I hate playing them. I feel like I'm wasting my life, that people in the world are having the time of their lives while I'm playing some solo game by myself. I would play multiplayer games but the people you meet there are often suifuel from experience.

I cannot escape from the blackpill and constant dread.
Same. Video games stopped working years ago.