Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you explain your inceldom to people?

No one asks me, except for few doctors or psychologists (once I was asked if I'm gay, but I told I'm not contaminated with LGBT disease).

Btw no one cares if no one asks

I don't need to explain it. They just look at my face and know.

No one asks me, except for few doctors or psychologists (once I was asked if I'm gay, but I told I'm not contaminated with LGBT disease).

Btw no one cares if no one asks
My friend asks me about my happenings with girls. Is he being friendly because he's my only friend, or am I fakecel who looks like he has a chance?

Just awkwardly make a comment like “I’m an incel” to see their reaction. If they don’t know what an incel is, just tell them that they’re involuntary celibates. Make them think.

I don't

why aren't you ldaring yet?

My friend asks me about my happenings with girls. Is he being friendly because he's my only friend, or am I fakecel who looks like he has a chance?
he's bullying you

he's bullying you
Normies are idiots though. They actually believe we have a chance if we self improve and "act confident" so I don't think he's trying to mess with me. It may well be his programming to talk girls with guys

I live in a muslim country so I just tell them its haram. In reality though even if it wasnt haram I would still be an Incel

I'm an honest person, I tell them that I'm ugly and socially inept, 2 brutal deathblows to your dating life.

I don't. They take one look at me and they know.