Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Who do you think you are?

C

Clique

Banned
-
I mean, why do you think you're better than the others? Why do you think people still rejecting you?
It's this damn attitude. Your self-complaining all the time, this hate that you spread and this ignorance. Life owes nothing to no one, and this DOES NOT justify your being hateful.
This only credits your sick theories on women, and is fuel to your sick minds, busy having sick thoughts in this fucked up "incel" world.
THIS is your real "BlAcKpyLl".
Now go and try to be a decent human being and maybe someday you'll worth a relationship.

Images 1

Hello, IT!
I don't have an attitude unlike certain OP that admonishes us for venting in safe inclusive environment.
Do you think that when we are outside we preach not showering for months or shoot up schools?
If yes, soy formed plaques in your brain and destroyed your ability to think for yourself.

Mods sticky!!

Hello, IT!
I don't have an attitude unlike certain OP that admonishes us for venting in safe inclusive environment.
Do you think that when we are outside we preach not showering for months or shoot up schools?
If yes, soy formed plaques in your brain and destroyed your ability to think for yourself.
No, at least I know how to use my mind and behave in consequence.

> I mean, why do you think you're better than the others? Why do you think people still rejecting you?
> It's this damn attitude. Your self-complaining all the time, this hate that you spread and this ignorance.
>Life owes nothing to no one, and this DOES NOT justify your being hateful.
>This only credits your sick theories on women, and is fuel to your sick minds, busy having sick thoughts in this fucked up "incel" world.
>THIS is your real "BlAcKpyLl".
Now go and try to be a decent human being and maybe someday you'll worth a relationship.

Images 8

Can't even infiltrate properly has to beg for attention almost immediately .

> I mean, why do you think you're better than the others? Why do you think people still rejecting you?
> It's this damn attitude. Your self-complaining all the time, this hate that you spread and this ignorance.
>Life owes nothing to no one, and this DOES NOT justify your being hateful.
>This only credits your sick theories on women, and is fuel to your sick minds, busy having sick thoughts in this fucked up "incel" world.
>THIS is your real "BlAcKpyLl".

Soyboy soy

Can't even infiltrate properly has to beg for attention almost immediately .
I don't need to "infiltrate" or sick for attention, as most of you do.
I wanted to say what I had to say. Now I'm done. Have a nice day.
I want to precise that Reddit or IncelTear or anything like that doesn't have nothing to do with me.

I gonna level with you for this instance, cause I'm a newbie.
If you wanted to make us realise something you would use less hostile tactic.
Here, you are only putting greater distance between yourself and us, exacerbating the conflict.
Good job, you hateful person.
Be right back, I'm hitting the shower after a workout. :feelsokman:

>I don't need to "infiltrate" or sick for attention, as most of you do.

>I wanted to say what I had to say. Now I'm done. Have a nice day.

Images 2

I gonna level with you for this instance, cause I'm a newbie.
If you wanted to make us realise something you would less hostile tactic.
Here, you are only putting greater distance between yourself and us, exacerbating the conflict.
Good job, you hateful person.
Be right back, I'm hitting the shower after a workout. :feelsokman:
I could say the same about the approach techniques of most men in here. "Hostile tactic"

> I could say the same about the approach techniques of most men in here. "Hostile tactic"

Images 3

Wow bro thank you! I just had to change mind and the systematic discrimination and genocide against ugly men magically dissapeared! I just had to understand that those who hate and want to kill me because of my genes aren't actually the bad guys!

welcome abroad inkwell

Fd4

Try telling this man that a personality fix would help him.

True that some retards on here are high tier normies/chadlite but it's over for most of us :feelsrope:

> No, at least I know how to use my mind and behave in consequence.

Images 4

Wow bro thank you! I just had to change mind and the systematic discrimination and genocide against ugly men magically dissapeared! I just had to understand that those who hate and want to kill me because of my genes aren't actually the bad guys!
There is no genocide and no one wants to kill people because THEY think they're ugly.
You're all doing it by yourself with this attitude.

> There is no genocide and no one wants to kill people because THEY think they're ugly.

Images 9

I could say the same about the approach techniques of most men in here. "Hostile tactic"
What's it to you personally?
Who hurt you?

> Same, you're all doing it by yourself. Everyone at a certain point in his life is mistreated.

Images 10

There is no genocide and no one wants to kill people because THEY think they're ugly.
"Actkually discrimination exists only if it's approved by the ministry of truth, if the whole society hates and rejects you it's because it's because you're somehow privileged.

Also uglyness doesn't exist and people avoid you only because you think you're ugly, if you just stopped thinking altogether (like me) then foids would throw themselves at you"

Lmao

Hello, IT!

You are extremely upset at us for the way we are, when you could easily ignore our existence, that's what has worked like a charm for many of you, ladies.

"Actkually discrimination exists only if it's approved by the ministry of truth, if the whole society hates and rejects you it's because it's because you're somehow privileged.

Also uglyness doesn't exist and people avoid you only because you think you're ugly, if you just stopped thinking altogether (like me) then foids would throw themselves at you"

Lmao
You're not representing my thoughts. And the fact that you suppose to know what I mean is childish.
Uglyness exists, but most of the work is done by personality, that you are literally destroying with this destructive thoughts.

> You're not representing my thoughts. And the fact that you suppose to know what I mean is childish.
> Uglyness exists, but most of the work is done by personality, that you are literally destroying with this destructive thoughts.

Images 5

You are extremely upset at us for the way we are, when you could easily ignore our existence, that's what has worked like a charm for many of you, ladies.
No I wanted to say my thought and confront my self
> You're not representing my thoughts. And the fact that you suppose to know what I mean is childish.
> Uglyness exists, but most of the work is done by personality, that you are literally destroying with this destructive thoughts.

View attachment 495154
Please can you stop if you have nothing to say?

You're not representing my thoughts. And the fact that you suppose to know what I mean is childish.
Uglyness exists, but most of the work is done by personality, that you are literally destroying with this destructive thoughts.
"Uglyness exists but it has no real effect on the world because that would go against my just world fallacy"

Jfl at another soy coming here trying to troll and getting absolutely destroyed instead. But please, keep entertaining me

> No I wanted to say my thought and confront my self

7fd

Ted Bundy.
No I wanted to say my thought and confront my self

Please can you stop if you have nothing to say?
No. I speak when I want to.

> Please can you stop if you have nothing to say?

Images 12

"Uglyness exists but it has no real effect on the world because that would go against my just world fallacy"

Jfl at another soy coming here trying to troll and getting absolutely destroyed instead. But please, keep entertaining me
I'm glad to give you another hobby better than hating "FoIDs".

If you all think that the goal of confronting is destroying the other part, that's sad. I criticised the WAY you behave, not WHO you ARE. But instead, you immediatly targeted me as "SoY"
Ted Bundy.

No. I speak when I want to.
The second one wasn't for you. "JfL"

I’m based Milly
:dab::dab::dab:

Holy shit, this is entertaining.:smonk:
the WAY you behave
Here, we practice freedom of speech. Outside, we are quiet and withdrawn, minding our own business. You should try it.

> I'm glad to give you another hobby better than hating "FoIDs".

> If you all think that the goal of confronting is destroying the other part, that's sad. I criticised the WAY you behave, not WHO you ARE. But instead, you immediatly targeted me as "SoY"

Images 7

Is @Clique gone? We were having so much fun with her/them/xem/gównem!

Holy shit, this is entertaining.:smonk:

Here, we practice freedom of speech. Outside, we are quiet and withdrawn, minding our own business. You should try it.
I just did that ahahah I practiced my freedom of speech HERE.
Is @Clique gone? We were having so much fun with her/them/xem/gównem!
Just went taking some snacks for this fun adventure.

jfl you sound like a glowie thats actually trying to help us :feelskek: