Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Who do you think you are?

I just did that ahahah I practiced my freedom of speech HERE.

Just went taking some snacks for this fun adventure.
What are you snacking on?

> You wouldn't get it

Images 15

I’m fucking dying at all of these soyjaks :feelskek:

as we have ignorant people like you all the time we dont bother to explain ourselves anymore
Yeah, man. I take it in stride and have a good laugh. Are those foreign invasion that frequent and bothersome?

as we have ignorant people like you all the time we dont bother to explain ourselves anymore
How am I ignorant? You are the ones insulting me all the time. Better think for better answers.

I thought you meant the tv programme for a second lol

I mean, why do you think you're better than the others? Why do you think people still rejecting you?
It's this damn attitude. Your self-complaining all the time, this hate that you spread and this ignorance. Life owes nothing to no one, and this DOES NOT justify your being hateful.
This only credits your sick theories on women, and is fuel to your sick minds, busy having sick thoughts in this fucked up "incel" world.
THIS is your real "BlAcKpyLl".
Now go and try to be a decent human being and maybe someday you'll worth a relationship.
Screenshot 20210919 0858032

>How am I ignorant? You are the ones insulting me all the time. Better think for better answers.
Wojak soy boy pointing at you both hands thumbnail

SEND ALL GRAYCELS TO GULAG (in minecraft)

please let's NOT ban this IT guy lol

I mean, why do you think you're better than the others? Why do you think people still rejecting you?
It's this damn attitude. Your self-complaining all the time, this hate that you spread and this ignorance. Life owes nothing to no one, and this DOES NOT justify your being hateful.
This only credits your sick theories on women, and is fuel to your sick minds, busy having sick thoughts in this fucked up "incel" world.
THIS is your real "BlAcKpyLl".
Now go and try to be a decent human being and maybe someday you'll worth a relationship.
Joined Sep 17, 2021
Posts 17
Online 5h 26m

Since this jester stopped entertaining us get the fucking mods to send them to the void.

@Clique and @Deathmint were having an actually intriguing conversation for a while. @Clique you understand his point that we aren't like this out in the offline world, right? So what's your point?

@Clique and @Deathmint were having an actually intriguing conversation for a while. @Clique you understand his point that we aren't like this out in the offline world, right? So what's your point?
Attitude does a lot. Speaking or not. And I never talked about here and/or the outside world

>Attitude does a lot. Speaking or not. And I never talked about here and/or the outside world

Hey, @Clique You're back! Yay!
Elaborate more on attitude.

>whO dO yOu tHinK yOu aRe

Attitude does a lot. Speaking or not.
again with this faggot cope
do you think people have some kind of misogyny radar that goes off when they see an incel?

do you think people have some kind of misogyny radar that goes off when they see an incel?
Ugly male = misogynist

"Actkually discrimination exists only if it's approved by the ministry of truth, if the whole society hates and rejects you it's because it's because you're somehow privileged.

Also uglyness doesn't exist and people avoid you only because you think you're ugly, if you just stopped thinking altogether (like me) then foids would throw themselves at you"

Lmao
:society::blackpill:

Stop, hold on, let him explain what he means by "attitude."

"Actkually discrimination exists only if it's approved by the ministry of truth, if the whole society hates and rejects you it's because it's because you're somehow privileged.

Also uglyness doesn't exist and people avoid you only because you think you're ugly, if you just stopped thinking altogether (like me) then foids would throw themselves at you"

Lmao
Doesn't matter that I heard by my own ears how people trash unattractive men.

Seriously?
The mistake that everyone makes is to think that everyone here was born blackpill hating everyone, this is all a consequence

Last edited:
yeah ofc thug niggers must have an very good personality, they fuck a new girl every day
ur beyond retarded u stupid gay nigger.

How is OP not banned yet? He's openly blue pilled and shitting on all of us (trying to anyway). Fucking KEK.

Jfl imagine being this fucking soy and bluepilled. Our worldview is reinforced by countless studies, surveys, etc, while yours is based on disney movies :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:.

Jus shower bro. Imporve your atitude bro
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
WHT WRUNG WI t u bro?:feelstastyman:

EA55CE2B 4477 4447 B82B FEC7CA2B3100

C4E6FBBB 692E 4789 9269 FC85496B4B51

There is no attitude for your face you fucking dumbass.

Attachments

• BBB01350-FC4C-4175-8D84-80C9881CFE78.png
    BBB01350-FC4C-4175-8D84-80C9881CFE78.png
    699 KB · Views: 34
Last edited: