Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who can you turn to?

K

Katz33

Greycel
As being ugly, badly developed incel makes one hated and neglected by society, even family, who can you turn to or talk to?
Everyone needs a friend, or a some kind of pillar of social support. What can you do when you are shuned, and maybe even social services don't care about you or want to help you sometimes.
What can you do? Can you move somewhere where life is better (where?)? How to make friends as an incel, and how can you be sure you won't be bullied this time?

Talk to incels on an incel forum :feelsthink:

Nobody except myself.

Nobody gives a shit about you as a truecel

You don't,you become a hermit and rot in your room
But your parents may bully you aswell and die, leaving you no.place to rot. What do oldcels do?

It would be perfect if incels somehow organised and started living together on a private property somewhere as it would help them cope, as they would doit together and even could have fun moneymaxing and do hookers, drugs, play games, do art or whatever they like. Everything would be easier in a group.

But your parents may bully you aswell
they did
my subhuman father is dead already,can't wait till my pos toilet whore ''mother'' dies too
What do oldcels do?
Stay in their room 99% of the time playing videos games/browsing the internet like me
It would be perfect if incels somehow organised and started living together on a private property somewhere
over 90% of the users here are fakecel larpers

they did

my subhuman father is dead already,can't wait till my pos toilet whore ''mother'' dies too

Stay in their room 99% of the time playing videos games/browsing the internet like me

over 90% of the users here are fakecel larpers
Well, real incel, trucels and so on should combine and orgsnise such way of life. For most it's the only way of friendship and company they can have.

Call the Samaritans? (Which I did do once.)