Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Who actually took the time to read the Scientific Blackpill ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★

It's extremely based (and brutal).

For those of you who are trying to "convince" bluepillers, just use that. It's all in there.

Fun fact: I hate women with lower vocal pitch and I just found that higher vocal pitch is correlated with a woman being sexually attracted to a man.

It all makes so much sense.

I've already read all of it. And yeah, it should really be required reading to engage in any of the posts on this site alongside the must-read section. It would trim down a lot of the water threads which are basically just this.

i got all of my sources for my college speech on dating apps from there lmao

We will read all this and post it as evidence to the world, just for them to ignore it by saying " cherrypicked" " who believes an incel" " stats lies"

i don't need to read all of that to know it's over because i am living emobdiment of over

We will read all this and post it as evidence to the world, just for them to ignore it by saying " cherrypicked" " who believes an incel" " stats lies"
"tinder isnt real life" :lul: :lul: :lul: normies are fucking delusional

I did when I was a newcel

I did. It's eye-opening and indeed turboblackpilling.

Yes every new user should be tested on their comprehension of Scientific Blackpill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back