Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The formula for happiness? Married, upper class women who think they're attractive have the highest life satisfaction, scientists say

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Just when I was thinking of making a post asking boyos here how important they think various factors are for life satisfaction, and explaining WITH FACTS AND LOGIC why I think it's: Looks > Money > Gender > Race, this article gets published.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/1b99cnn/uk_the_formula_for_happiness_being_married_but/

The formula for happiness? Married, upper class women who think they're attractive have the highest life satisfaction, scientists say
How happy are you with your life?

If the answer is 'very', there's a high chance you're a married, upper class woman who thinks she's attractive.

That's according to researchers from York University, who have revealed the key factors that contribute to happiness.

Let's run over this quickly, shall we?

82167865-13169243-image-a-14_1709826009574.jpg

Obviously. Loneliness is brutal and it always makes my blood boil whenever normfucks say that we actually just want sex, rather than using it as a shorthand for saying that we want everything that comes with it (intimacy, companionship, and so on.)

Shout out to @TheGrayWolf for this thread:feelsokman:, and I think he had more on this subject.

Being married is effectively a cheat code to avoid loneliness with all its bad effects on your health.

Not to mention that, for women, being married is quite a sweet deal, considering that even in "feminist" and "gender egalitarian" countries, people still look down on a man who can't satisfy and provide for his wife, meaning that men are under pressure to be basically a money-bringing slave who needs to work so his wife can then spend that money (remember that women control 80% of consumer spending @GeckoBus )

No comment needed. Another day, another study proving that feminist delusions of oppression have barely anything, if anything at all, to do with reality. What's not to like about being a woman? There's no pressure for you to provide for a partner, as I already mentioned, society is endlessly more empathetic and willing to give you a second chance than it is to men (look up the empathy gap, women receive more lenient treatment at every stage of going through the justice system after committing a crime) you have infinitely greater dating opportunities than men do, you are less likely to be homeless, all the supposedly female-only problems (domestic abuse, rape, stalking, modern slavery and so on) have been repeatedly shown to either be gender-equal or having more men than women suffering from it, but they are completely invisible and those are seen as women's issues because absolutely nobody cares about the male victims enough to even see them, and so on.

Happy with personal appearance

Those mofos actually wrote this in the article:feelskek::feelskek::

One of the most surprising findings was the importance physical appearance plays in life satisfaction, according to the researchers.

"One of the most surprising"???:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Self-rated attractivenes, other-rated attractiveness and happiness have been found to highly correlate together for decades. There's really not much more to say to this, we've all seen those studies reposted here hundreds of times, if only the authors of the article and study dared to look at this forum and Incels.wiki they wouldn't have been surprised at all.

People broadly agree on who is good looking or not, and it affects every aspect of life - Incels.wiki

Physical attractiveness in adolescence predicts better socioeconomic status in adulthood - Incels.wiki

Good family and community support

Once again, loneliness is brutal and you need positive social contact with other human beings.

I so fucking hate that gaslighting bullshit of "you need to focus on yourself first", motherfucker, no amount of focusing on myself can balance the fact that I'm disliked and unwanted everywhere I go, or at best seen as a butt monkey.

Excellent health

No comment needed on this. Just one more proof that it never began for all the autistcels here who also have different, physical problems as well.

Consider yourself upper class

Imagine still actually believing the copes that rich people aren't happy as an adult:feelskek:. Even the same authors that were surprised by looks mattering had to admit this:

While previous research has suggested that money is linked with happiness, the new study indicates that this is not always the case.

'Although income definitely plays a role, it's certainly not the only factor or even the most important one,' the researchers wrote.
Coped about it for sure, but freely admitted it nevertheless.

This actually reminded me of the results of this Global Happiness survey, which was spammed by wumaos when it came out because China was on top:feelskek:.

Happiness

I've wanted to see what the forum would think of this for some time, since it shows basically no race/nation/gender pattern to happiness apart from women being a bit happier globally (no surpsise there, given what I'm talking about in this very post, but definitely interesting given how many supposedly "oppressive" and "misogynistic" countries are included there), however, there was a clear pattern of people with more money being happier, which supports what I said at the beginning, Looks > Money > Gender > Race.

Tagging some boyos who are here right now and (I think) might be interested @Lv99_BixNood @LeFrenchCel @NorthernWind @Puppeter @lifefuel @OutcompetedByRoomba @Epedaphic @Mortis @Atavistic Autist @based_meme

Just when I was thinking of making a post asking boyos here how important they think various factors are for life satisfaction, and explaining WITH FACTS AND LOGIC why I think it's: Looks > Money > Gender > Race, this article gets published.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/1b99cnn/uk_the_formula_for_happiness_being_married_but/

Obviously. Loneliness is brutal and it always makes my blood boil whenever normfucks say that we actually just want sex, rather than using it as a shorthand for saying that we want everything that comes with it (intimacy, companionship, and so on.)

Shout out to @TheGrayWolf for this thread:feelsokman:, and I think he had more on this subject.

Being married is effectively a cheat code to avoid loneliness with all its bad effects on your health.

Not to mention that, for women, being married is quite a sweet deal, considering that even in "feminist" and "gender egalitarian" countries, people still look down on a man who can't satisfy and provide for his wife, meaning that men are under pressure to be basically a money-bringing slave who needs to work so his wife can then spend that money (remember that women control 80% of consumer spending @GeckoBus )

No comment needed. Another day, another study proving that feminist delusions of oppression have barely anything, if anything at all, to do with reality. What's not to like about being a woman? There's no pressure for you to provide for a partner, as I already mentioned, society is endlessly more empathetic and willing to give you a second chance than it is to men (look up the empathy gap, women receive more lenient treatment at every stage of going through the justice system after committing a crime) you have infinitely greater dating opportunities than men do, you are less likely to be homeless, all the supposedly female-only problems (domestic abuse, rape, stalking, modern slavery and so on) have been repeatedly shown to either be gender-equal or having more men than women suffering from it, but they are completely invisible and those are seen as women's issues because absolutely nobody cares about the male victims enough to even see them, and so on.

Self-rated attractivenes, other-rated attractiveness and happiness have been found to highly correlate together for decades. There's really not much more to say to this, we've all seen those studies reposted here hundreds of times, if only the authors of the article and study dared to look at this forum and Incels.wiki they wouldn't have been surprised at all.

People broadly agree on who is good looking or not, and it affects every aspect of life - Incels.wiki

Physical attractiveness in adolescence predicts better socioeconomic status in adulthood - Incels.wiki

Once again, loneliness is brutal and you need positive social contact with other human beings.

I so fucking hate that gaslighting bullshit of "you need to focus on yourself first", motherfucker, no amount of focusing on myself can balance the fact that I'm disliked and unwanted everywhere I go, or at best seen as a butt monkey.

No comment needed on this. Just one more proof that it never began for all the autistcels here who also have different, physical problems as well.

Imagine still actually believing the copes that rich people aren't happy as an adult:feelskek:. Even the same authors that were surprised by looks mattering had to admit this:

This actually reminded me of the results of this Global Happiness survey, which was spammed by wumaos when it came out because China was on top:feelskek:.

View attachment 1084638

I've wanted to see what the forum would think of this for some time, since it shows basically no race/nation/gender pattern to happiness apart from women being a bit happier globally (no surpsise there, given what I'm talking about in this very post, but definitely interesting given how many supposedly "oppressive" and "misogynistic" countries are included there), however, there was a clear pattern of people with more money being happier, which supports what I said at the beginning, Looks > Money > Gender > Race.

Tagging some boyos who are here right now and (I think) might be interested @Lv99_BixNood @LeFrenchCel @NorthernWind @Puppeter @lifefuel @OutcompetedByRoomba @Epedaphic @Mortis @Atavistic Autist @based_meme

I SEE UPPER SO IT IS TIME TO SNORT SOME UPPERS XDDDD (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

The only formula for happiness that I need is S-formula

Men are so privileged according to feminists but they aren't happy. So what's the deal here I wonder.

Brutal JBWoman pill :blackpill:

China gonna collapse guys they all hate their life :feels:

women can't lose.

View attachment 1084638

hmm thoughts on this:

Men are so privileged according to feminists but they aren't happy. So what's the deal here I wonder.
They’ll claim we’re too privileged to see how good we have it.
Double suicide rates is a privilege after all

yes its about human validation
or we would just go to hookers
its not about the pleasure of sex, its about getting validation sex from another human being

Not to mention that, for women, being married is quite a sweet deal, considering that even in "feminist" and "gender egalitarian" countries, people still look down on a man who can't satisfy and provide for his wife, meaning that men are under pressure to be basically a money-bringing slave who needs to work so his wife can then spend that money (remember that women control 80% of consumer spending @
GeckoBus
@GeckoBus )
marriage for foids is like having a dog that goes out and brings golden bone every day.

yeah they have it objectively easier in every walk of life yet dare claim to be victims lmao

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

bro i dont get these people. How do they never make the connection between shit like looks and health for example
recessed chin = bad breathing = bad sleep = reduced life quality etc.

i honestly think its a cluster of traits
money, status and looks are all connected, with looks being a requisite for the former, unless you nepotism maxx.
I posted the harvard study thing already and it basically said the quality of our relationships determines overall happiness across livespan.
But the quality of relationships is controlled by your looks, health and status. So it kinda comes around.

good thread i cum on this shit with my hot brotha sauce :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

They’ll claim we’re too privileged to see how good we have it.
Double suicide rates is a privilege after all
Leaving this clown world is definitely a privilege alright.

brootal but pretty accurate summantion of the modern world that even in less politically liberal areas women still mogg men in hapiness, because if we really think about it the foid existance is nothing but safety nets even if they pursue things like jobs. For men everything is make or break while foids can simply opt out whenever and are reward for doing the bare minimum.

Great post brocel and absolutely beyond brutal. JFL @ being born male in 2024.

i cum on this shit with my hot brotha sauce :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
I can't imagine how the dude who wrote that story would feel if this blew up and became a regular meme and he encountered it:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

China gonna collapse guys they all hate their life :feels:
"Two more weeks until collapse boyos:feelskek::feelskek:".

hmm thoughts on this:

Will check it out, though seems like more proof that humans need good relationships and absolutely no amount of working on yourself and loving yourself can compensate for that.

Great thread
Great post brocel and absolutely beyond brutal. JFL @ being born male in 2024.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::yes::yes:

High IQ. Thanks for the tag, buddy boyo.

That's a great way to say it. This is also probably why married people are shown to have greater markers of health and well-being than single or unmarried people. Loneliness truly is the silent assassin.

Women are the privileged class in the West, as we all know, but it's the marriage in the gynocentric culture surrounding it that truly highlights exactly how much the disparity of that privilege actually is.

More evidence that holes are unbelievably privileged.

They admit the black pill and then immediately try to gaslight. JFL

This is why I friendmaxx and try to be social with my bros IRL whenever I can. :feelsbadman:

View attachment 1084638
China being first on that list is TOP FUCKING KEK. Probably people afraid of being abducted at night by the secret police so they said they're very happy.

I'd order it as looks > sex > money > race. Regardless of your sex, looks are supreme, but being a good looking female is cheats code enabled. Money quickly follows from that, and race is the natural hierarchy of everything that follows from that (looks, height, intelligence etc.).

the christcuckold urethra femdom prostate milk progs' victim mentality has gotten the better of them and they're using their old pow'r to damn us :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :kys::kys::kys::kys::kys:

Why do you read that bs?
Women are insane they cant be happy.
End of story.