Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whites are the master race. They must all join forces so that they can wipe out every shitskin from the face of the Earth and make it beautiful again

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

God's greatest victim
★★★★★

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Another day, another @wereq-tier post. :smonk::smonk: Wereqpill is inescapable. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

@shii410 @Zetta if this Predator from Wish looking ass nigga can bag a bitch like that then we can too :feelsdevil:

Genocide all race-mixers.

sad that whites are retards. rather fight each other than unite.

She loved him for his dick Jfl

why is that nig almost bald but still considered attractive.

just lol at how easy it is for nigs.

he isn't tall either

do any rules at all apply to nigs or do the jews just give them women for free?

next up would be that he is also unemployed and she pays for him

tho whitey does that all the time too (in the lower classes)

Humans started off dark skinned.

just be nigger
he is legit sub 6 yet score a htb
blackcels are not real

Humans started off dark skinned.
It's not about skin color. Niggers have contributed nothing to the advancement human civilization (inb4 we wuz kangz n build peramids n shiet) and they only end up destroying everything they touch, despite all the help they received to become better.

It's true, the first humans were in Africa, the ones who moved north evolved lighter skin to absorb mor vitamin d.
meh not everyone agrees https://www.livescience.com/archaeo...rope-not-in-africa-controversial-study-claims

i don't really see why it would be like that anyway, i would expect humans to be like all other animals and not tied to one place, hell we literally know there were multiple types of primitive human and not just one and that they interbred, so this just seems like 21st century kike propaganda

HOW DO I BECOME A NIGGER LIKE HIM FUCKING SEXHAVER GEMOCIDE TO NIGGERS AND SEXHAVERS.

wytboii is beneath our new jite massah, wytty ooga booga not allowED to eat mcdonalds cuz dats RACIST nig
typical cac (cracker ass cracker) jites, appropriating wakandan culture such as eating fry chiggen, tired of these cac jites mane

I don't want to believe this

That's not practical. If whites killed all others,they would fight among themselves, just as we are seeing with the Balkans/Italians/anglos/nordics.

Ethnical plauiralism is the solution

Thats not even a good looking niggers either. At least if he was a handsome nigger.

That's not practical. If whites killed all others,they would fight among themselves, just as we are seeing with the Balkans/Italians/anglos/nordics.

Ethnical plauiralism is the solution
Whites still have chinks to mog the shit out of.

WHITE POWER!!!!!!!

I agree with you in principle but due to the behavior of the average white woman what is there to even Preserve we should let the white race go extinct and encourage every other race to go extinct and there could be no people and we could truly return to a beautiful planet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back