Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 3rd world needs to be completely destroyed

I

incelerated

I hope I'll never be back
★★★★★
Turd world is a shithole. It is hell on earth. And this hell was created by the turd world people themselves.

Take pisslam for example. These turd world people are seeing right in front of their eyes (in western countries) that they have the option to experience sexual pleasure as they want in their lives, and be happy and free.
But instead they elect to live in shit, and tell themselves Allah will burn them in hell if they so much as LOOK at a woman, and they brutally instill this in their children too. The brutality and violence and anger that is involved in this brainwash of children, of course comes from the violent and inhuman sexual oppression they have themselves gone through.

This was just one example.
Turd world will never get better. Turd world "people" will never ever ever in a million years progress and create one single fucking democracy.

Right now I do not think humanity possesses a weapon of mass destruction that is able to wipe out all of turd world without creating major environmental problems.

But at the moment such weapon is created it should be used on every single millimeter of turd world to rid the earth of its filth. Turd world people are not the same species as white people. They have insfested this good earth and every day they make it a worse place.

Please destroy us. Obliterate us. Wipe us from the face of the earth. From history.

@wereq @Destroyed lonely

The 3rd world is a gene, like there's an actual sequence on DNA of 3rd worlders that makes them unable to live in intellectual human environment

You'd end up nuking all of the planet as there is nowhere inhabited without a 3rd world.