Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Notice that obese women think that they are beautiful when they look like chit

B

bcroger

Admiral
★★★★
Theres a rat faced, fat, dwarf, Mexican in her 40s at work. She thinks that she is beautiful when she looks like chit. She hits Chads all the time. She even asked a guy to eat lunch with her once. He told her no. Her husband is also a fat/obese fuk, so not sure where she is getting so much self esteem from.
She looks like this:

Sadly, she is not alone. Loads of fat/ugly, obese (not overweight, OBESE) pigs think that they are beautiful and can compete with thin, normal weight or slightly overweight women. Thats why American women are the fattest people on planet earth. They are more obese than American men despite men having 26 more lbs of muscle mass and denser bones. Obese pigs think they are beautiful these days.

They eat junk food with fats and corn syrup, maybe that's why there's so much fat people in US

Because they have high SMV

Because they have high SMV
Dog shit. no obese women I see in real life are in relationships with Chads, virtually all their husbands or boyfriends are very overweight or obese people or ghetto niggers/hispanics who are making a sacrifice with a whale in order to give their kids/family lineage European genetics.

Those 1000 tinder matches don't mean much because most men swipe right on everyone AND a Tinder right swipe does not mean a long term relationship. Some male model having cyber sex with some whale on a weekend on Instagram does not mean he will marry or fuck the whale in real life.

Dog shit. no obese women I see in real life are in relationships with Chads, virtually all their husbands or boyfriends are very overweight or obese people or ghetto niggers/hispanics who are making a sacrifice with a whale in order to give their kids/family lineage European genetics.

Those 1000 tinder matches don't mean much because most men swipe right on everyone AND a Tinder right swipe does not mean a long term relationship. Some male model having cyber sex with some whale on a weekend on Instagram does not mean he will marry or fuck the whale in real life.
Ok, how many tinder matches do you have? I see more and more obese foids with chads and high tier normies. It is because of body positivity propaganda for obese foids. But there is no body positivity movement for us incel. I wonder why (jews)

Ok, how many tinder matches do you have? I see more and more obese foids with chads and high tier normies. It is because of body positivity propaganda for obese foids. But there is no body positivity movement for us incel. I wonder why (jews)
"I see more and more obese foids with chads and high tier normies"

You fucking liar. Walk into a walmart. How many of them have "Chad" husbands? Almost all the fat females I see are with other fat men or ghetto niggers/hispanics who are making a sacrifice with a whale in order to give their kids/family lineage European genetics. There are SOME exceptions in the black/hispanic community (thin black man with an obese hispanic lady, or thin hispanic male with whale etc.) but thats about it.

Why are you simping for landwhales? You realize that they belong in a zoo, right?

"I see more and more obese foids with chads and high tier normies"

You fucking liar. Walk into a walmart. How many of them have "Chad" husbands? Almost all the fat females I see are with other fat men or ghetto niggers/hispanics who are making a sacrifice with a whale in order to give their kids/family lineage European genetics. There are SOME exceptions in the black/hispanic community (thin black man with an obese hispanic lady, or thin hispanic male with whale etc.) but thats about it.

Why are you simping for landwhales? You realize that they belong in a zoo, right?
If you don't want to ascend with landwhale you are volcel

If you don't want to ascend with landwhale you are volcel
Is that why you are defending/simping for landwhales? You plan on marrying one?

Is it that, or you do give landwhale onlyfans influencers your $$$?

Is that why you are defending/simping for landwhales? You plan on marrying one?

Is it that, or you do give landwhale onlyfans influencers your $$$?
Giving any foid money for some sexual things is cucked and I don't do that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back