Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do so many obese,hispanics think that they are beautiful when they are among the fattest and ugliest ppl on planet earth?

B

bcroger

Admiral
I see so many obese, short, hispanic, brown, North American, buffalos think that they are beautiful when they are among the fattest and ugliest ppl on planet earth. For example, this ugly ,obese, Mexican dwarf at work dresses nicely, uses Botox, dances on the weekends and talks in a "sexy" way.

She looks like this, but her fat face is filled with makeup, plastic surgery and Botox
360_F_239004857_kKQyRwW69A9tIfquOdtqlIrq80B4q5dQ.jpg

They think the sexy latina media halo applies to them

They think the sexy latina media halo applies to them
Many South American (specifically Brazilin) women are sexy. Not 85% of the north American buffalos you see in Mexico and the USA. Hell no. Almost all are fat fucks.

(((media))) halo + (((social media))) validation, the answer to any ugly cunt's beauty delusion

haha they don´t, they are the most self concious people on this planet, but i get your point i notice this trend with many fat people that are usually mexican who think they are the most buenotas in the school but they are actually just fat.

It's from the GMO corn.

And soda

But as to why...

It's because they're stupid.

There are a lot of Mexicans here in CA and I see how the mexicanas look like. Most of them are very short and fat. And they're air headed and dumb as fuck lol.

They blow up fast. The mexican food that they eat is loaded with fat, beans, meat, and carbs.

That said I've seen how the lighter skinned skinny mestizas look like. They look very good. This is just me but i think they look better than both mayowhores and noodlewhores.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back