Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whites are objectively the most attractive race.

5”6cel

5”6cel

Recruit
★★
The pic shows a black woman sitting alone in the restaurant :feelsseriously:

Just be white theory is real. My grandad was a 6'2 blonde blue eyed Iraqi and had marriage proposals nonstop. Even my chad brother who looks Italian is the same. I myself look Greek, but still ugly.

R/interracialdating shows many examples of black males in reverse hypergamy relationships. They cant be incel

Black women are at the bottom of the female online dating demographic. They get rejected a lot (still less than men though).
But still have unlimited smv, even if they are 500lbs.

saying a black woman has it worst in the dating world is like saying a guy with only a billion dollars is the worlds poorest billionaire.

How wise. What would we ever do without this piece of information?

20200219 165731

Just be white theory is real. My grandad was a 6'2 blonde blue eyed Iraqi and had marriage proposals nonstop. Even my chad brother who looks Italian is the same. I myself look Greek, but still ugly.
Who would've thought a 6'2 chad would have women are lining up for him??

R/interracialdating shows many examples of black males in reverse hypergamy relationships. They cant be incel
wow, are you telling me that a subreddit for interracial dating shows cherrypicked interracial couples?
And this proves black men can't be incel?

wow, are you telling me that a subreddit for interracial dating shows cherrypicked interracial couples?
And this proves black men can't be incel?
any race can be incel

@Colvin76

Those are rare most women besides black women don’t want to have anything to do with black men look it up only 5 percent of white women date black it’s extremely rare.

I agree but it only really matters IF you’re attractive enough to get laid in the first place. I’m white, Nordid phenotype, and yet here I am, stuck in the same boat as an Indian who posts here.

Simply put: race matters little if you’re an incel.

any race can be incel

@Colvin76
Ugly whites are still incel.
ugly blacks are still incel.
JBW is bullshit.
JBB is bullshit.

Just be Chad is MUCH MORE LEGIT.

At the end of the day, race is nothing but a cope. Incels exist in ALL RACES.

cope

You have to be 6”3 minimal and at least a 7.5 in the face and brown skin to have a normal life as a black man
nah thats a bit too extreme imo.

minimum 185cm 6/10 face is more realistic

If you're pure white, young, has a good eye area and nothing else is deformed you're gl. Male or female. Prove me wrong.

If you're pure white, young, has a good eye area and nothing else is deformed you're gl. Male or female. Prove me wrong.
over tbh.

I'm ethnic, bug-eyed with upper eyelid exposure and NCT :feels:

over tbh.

I'm ethnic, bug-eyed with upper eyelid exposure and NCT :feels:
Try being 5”6 and shitskin and high hairline. With a wide nose my birth was the end for me

reading your sig, why didn't Hinata and Rock Lee ever notice each other??

While i agree that whites have the highest smv floor, let’s not pretend like ugly white dudes are unheard of. I mean ever hear of st. Blackops2cel?

While i agree that whites have the highest smv floor, let’s not pretend like ugly white dudes are unheard of. I mean ever hear of st. Blackops2cel?
he mogs me. I am more incel than that tallfag. I am 5'5 curryshitkin . there are alot more ugly niggas than him

This.
Plenty of white incels

Water is objectively wet.

Try being 5”6 and shitskin and high hairline.
Describes my uncle, who's married
reading your sig, why didn't Hinata and Rock Lee ever notice each other??
Rock Lee is an gymmaxxed incel who got mogged by Chaddam Gaara and Stacy Hinata is a pampered noodlewhore who wants wyto cocky onry from Aryan Naruto. That's why she didn't faun over Chink Sasuke

JBW is bullshit.
JBB is bullshit.
Colvin spittin' those facts but actually to respond to the OP whites are becoming less fashionable/desirable in general just the way the world is trending

That sub doesn't even exist. If you're going to make shit up at least make it believable.

Yet soys still claim attraction is subjective when the evidence speak for themselves. Every race prefers light skinned women, look up south asian skin bleaching, or korean skincare, and in the middle east dowries for light skinned brides are much higher. Reality is brutal, but it is what it is, evolution doesn't care about your feelings.

Just lol at the white skin is godly coping, BONES is what makes someone a human, skin is of little importance. Many whites of the pure bred variety have blotchy and uneven skin with a ton of imperfections up close, just lol at this worship. I would agree whites probably have a higher percentage of good looking people overall, but skin is the least of their blessings. There is a reason they all try to get tan.

I can agree with eye pigmentation though, if the iris are completely blacked out it's over unless perfection in most other ways.

Just lol at the white skin is godly coping, BONES is what makes someone a human, skin is of little importance. Many whites of the pure bred variety have blotchy and uneven skin with a ton of imperfections up close, just lol at this worship. I would agree whites probably have a higher percentage of good looking people overall, but skin is the least of their blessings. There is a reason they all try to get tan.

I can agree with eye pigmentation though, if the iris are completely blacked out it's over unless perfection in most other ways.

tanned skin with white facial and bone structure + height + blue eyes is ideal

just that pale people typically have better facial structure

Your avi is not your real face right? People here risk getting doxxed

Those are rare most women besides black women don’t want to have anything to do with black men.
Good. Keep to your own race and stop muddying the gene pool

JBW is bullshit.
JBB is bullshit.

Pretty much this

colvin lives matter

JBW is bullshit.
JBB is bullshit.

Race matters though. A white incel can get an ethnic foid. A currycel or a ricecel will have it much harder to ascend than a whitecel.

ls exist in ALL RACES.

True. BUT inceldom is highly skewed towards ethnics over whites.

Example:

In a population of 100 people. You have 10 ethnic people and 90 whites. If out of those 100 people, 25 whites are Incel and 8 ethnics are Incel it looks like there are so many more white Incels. Wow, 25% Incel vs 8%!
Of course thats not true and within the white population, you have 27% incel. Within the ethnic population you have 80% Incel.

Whites are also more sort after than any other race.
Ethnic preferences2

You might have it on hard mode. But we ethnics are on nightmare mode.

The racepill is the most brutal of blackpills. Racepill includes face, height, frame, society, government, economics, culture! Everything!

only 6'0 and up whites. if youre manlet its over no matter how blonde and blue eyed you are. the foids in my country would rather throw themselves at newly arrived 6'0 rapefugees than give me a chance.