Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over After I turned 18, I did a tinder experiment on myself. Here are the results

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
This was a secret tinder experiment that I started when I turned 18 aka March 22. Its been over 2 weeks since then.

Everyday since March 22, I was swiping 50 to 70 times a day.
By now, I've swiped over 1,000 times at this point. I swiped on ANYTHING.

My result: ZERO (0) HUMAN MATCHES

Conclusion: ITS OVER

Last edited:
Did you include shirtless pictures?

Change your gender to female and looking for male. You will get more matches than you could ever imagine

Last edited:
My condolences

How are all these 'Incels' on here getting all these matches?

Colvin leaked pic
ETF9xlWXQAAZ1HB

Brutal. I gave up on tinder after going for 4 months without a single like or match.

how many likes did you get?

tinder isn't real life bro :soy:

Pics or fake tbh

TInder is Chadonly. Even betabuxxers don't user that app. How can you show your wealth? Its really difficult unless you take your photo in front of a really expensive car, which is parked outside of a mansion, or something like that.

getting likes doesn't mean you'll match with someone
When you right swipe on the person that likes you it does and they show up pretty early.

About what I expect. Tinder is a waste of time for the vast majority of men and likely 99.9% of those on .co.

TInder is Chadonly. Even betabuxxers don't user that app. How can you show your wealth? Its really difficult unless you take your photo in front of a really expensive car, which is parked outside of a mansion, or something like that.
Tried Tinder, tried approaching IRL, what else is there? there is nothing left to try :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

RIP but this can be a larp too, no proof.

Post results, clean the metadata and edit personal stats if u feel paranoid

RIP but this can be a larp too, no proof.

Tried Tinder, tried approaching IRL, what else is there? there is nothing left to try :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Might as well just try the non-Tinder dating apps while you're at it that some people use though I'm pretty sure if you can't get matches on Tinder you're dead everywhere.

No. Tinder doesn't allow shirtless pictures.

Really? Foids are allowed to be 3/4 naked but men can't include a picture of their upper bodies?
What about Bumble?

Brutal brother meanwhile ugly foids get chad matches on tinder. That tiktok post about that ugly whore just getting chads was pure suifuel.

be happy that you're still 18

Change your gender to female and looking for male. You will get more matches you could ever imagine

I tried this and got over 100 matches in an hour.

Its beyond over

Really? Foids are allowed to be 3/4 naked but men can't include a picture of their upper bodies?
What about Bumble?
I don't know about Bumble. I haven't used it yet.
Brutal brother meanwhile ugly foids get chad matches on tinder. That tiktok post about that ugly whore just getting chads was pure suifuel.
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: fuck this gay earth.

@Dregster666 what should Colvin be doing? thugmaxxing?

since when?

Other apps... if you have friends/family see if they hate the foid enough to set you guys up... try sugar dating if you're seriously desperate.

Then rot.

Obviously you got to work on your 'game'.

I don't know about Bumble. I haven't used it yet.

:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: fuck this gay earth.

View attachment 232841

I'm surprised that you didn't even get 1 like. I even got likes when I used ER in my experiments from foids who wouldn't reply to me afterwards.
Maybe you used autistic pictures?
What kinds did you include?

Mogs me because bbc

I'm surprised that you didn't even get 1 like. I even got likes when I used ER in my experiments from foids who wouldn't reply to me afterwards.
Well if they didn't reply to you at all how do you know they weren't a bot?

Try another location passport is free now

I tried using my best possible pictures and still got nothing. Over :feels:

Well if they didn't reply to you at all how do you know they weren't a bot?

I live in a small town, I don't think there's much botting/ chadfishing going on here. And their bios and pictures seemed legit.

If you swipe right on everyone or dont get any matches after a while Tinder will shadow ban you.

Delete that account and make an other with shirtless pics and angle frauding for looking like you have a decent jaw.
And dont swipe right on hot womens.

Also try other dating apps. @Colvin76

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back