Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over At school, I got insulted and shit on by foids AGAIN (TRUECEL TRAIT)

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Stuff like this has happened many times already.

Today, for NOT REASON AT ALL, some stupid foid from one of my classes called me a "stupid virgin ugly nigger" today. I was literally just minding my own business and then some stupid whore says this shit. She also said, "You will die alone and should kill yourself ugly nigger".

When I am walking in the halls or lunchroom, I am always looking in an upper corner or horizontally to avoid eyecontact with people. Why can't toilets just let me cope in peace?

If I report, nothing will happen because toilets get a free pass on everything and I'd also be mocked. And if I try to stand up to toilet name callers, I will have white knight cuck faggots bothering me. There is no winning here. I just have to ignore it and move on with my day.

JFL foids treat me WORSE THAN SUBHUMAN and copers on here still think I can ascend :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@Italiancel
@Adamhastor
@azakhan

Ragefuel ngl

Today, for NOT REASON AT ALL, some stupid foid from one of my classes called me a "stupid virgin ugly nigger" today. I was literally just minding my own business and then some stupid whore says this shit. She also said, "You will die alone and should kill yourself ugly nigger".

Imagine a white man would call you out like that. He would be already dead, yet white females are allowed to beheave like that and even worse. Just fucking lol at the media and their stupid phrase ''white men = rightwing racist''.

:giga: Wow, I never experienced such a deal, nor any of my friends who were like 3/10. What fucking school you are in, it's really not worth being treated that way, I know what you say but you should try to do something, that's pure ERfuel.

“She actually likes you when she treats you like shit!!! :soy: :soy: :soy:

they actually called you nigger?

Somehow record them saying things like that and then post it online. When they're out of school, find out where they get a job and post it to their employer's social media.
There's hidden cameras you can wear. It would be worth the investment. I'd have done something like that but foids always ignored me.

Call them the fuck out on that shit bro. Go off. Just fucking tell them to fuck off and shit. Also say their hair is fake they get more offended over that than the makeup thing. one time this gay guy in my class thought he was joking around and it was all cool so he jokingly asked his girl friend if she was wearing a weave and she got all offended and shit lmfao!

it’s usually the sub 5 foids that spew venom too... at least with the holes that insulted me back in school.

over
It never began :reeeeee:

Imagine a white man would call you out like that. He would be already dead, yet white females are allowed to beheave like that and even worse. Just fucking lol at the media and their stupid phrase ''white men = rightwing racist''.
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: toilets have infinite privilege.
:giga: Wow, I never experienced such a deal, nor any of my friends who were like 3/10. What fucking school you are in, it's really not worth being treated that way, I know what you say but you should try to do something, that's pure ERfuel.
There is nothing that can be done, man. Toilets get away with 99.99% of everything.

They could do a legit physical attack and get praised for "being a strong independent female attacking the evil inkwell :soy:".
Somehow record them saying things like that and then post it online. When they're out of school, find out where they get a job and post it to their employer's social media.
There's hidden cameras you can wear. It would be worth the investment. I'd have done something like that but foids always ignored me.
Interesting. I will consider this.

Will you make them suffer, for the pain and loneliness, you have to endure on a daily basis because of them?

Tomorrow you should confront them. Don’t worry about white knights trying to hurt you you’re a gymcel

Will you make them suffer, for the pain and loneliness, you have to endure on a daily basis because of them?
Just go to jail bro and ruin your life bro! :feelskek:
Tomorrow you should confront them.
The problem is that they do it at random times. It will be hard to find a good time for that.
Don’t worry about white knights trying to hurt you you’re a gymcel
The physical part is not the problem.

The problem is white knights spreading rumors and getting me suspended, explosion or arrested. I am far more worried about that.
Pics or gtfo
:giga:
Just go to jail for taking pictures/filming foids, bro!

Just go to jail bro and ruin your life bro! :feelskek:

The problem is that they do it at random times. It will be hard to find a good time for that.

The physical part is not the problem.

The problem is white knights spreading rumors and getting me suspended, explosion or arrested. I am far more worried about that.

Just go to jail for taking pictures/filming foids, bro!
FRUIT PUNCH their boyfriend in GTA next time they go near you

I feel you man. Going to school feels like shit. I'm actually thinking rn of not going tomorrow cuz I got mocked once again.

This kind of treatment is ridiculous and appalling. This is full proof that women have no kindness and are primitive as fuck.
Exactly man.

I feel you man. Going to school feels like shit. I'm actually thinking rn of not going tomorrow cuz I got mocked once again.
tbh its only the foids that bother me.

Most of the guys at my school don't try bother or provoke me because I have been in fights before. They have seen what my severe anger issues can do and the negative physical consequences when they mess with me.

What state do you go to hs in? That’s rude of the cunts

If they called you a nigger I'm sure you'd be able to do something. I know that foids have a lot of power but in today's society people don't really tolerate that kind of stuff. I don't know.

What state do you go to hs in? That’s rude of the cunts
Don't want to doxx exact state.

All I'm gonna say is that I'm on the East Coast.

Beat the foids up! :dab: :dab: :dab:
Just go to prison theory. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Touching a foid as a sub8 = instant prison time and your whole life is ruined.

If they called you a nigger I'm sure you'd be able to do something. I know that foids have a lot of power but in today's society people don't really tolerate that kind of stuff. I don't know.
They will only care if Tyrone gets called a nigger.

They most likely won't care if it happens to incel blacks though.

All I'm gonna say is that I'm on the East Coast.
Interesting. I grew up in the NE and went to an all-boys school so my hs experience was pretty different

Interesting. I grew up in the NE and went to an all-boys school so my hs experience was pretty different
Gender segregated schools need to be mandatory nationwide tbh

Girls spread rumors about me when I insulted them back and it made my life even worse. JFL at doing anything when you are ugly.

wtf

never seen this happen, even to the gigamegasubhumans

sorry to hear that

Girls spread rumors about me when I insulted them back and it made my life even worse. JFL at doing anything when you are ugly.
Thats why I just ignore it and pretend I didn't hear them. I try to avoid holes as much as possible

thank god i don't go to school no more

She also said, "You will die alone and should kill yourself ugly nigger"
Dunno where you live, bro. Here she'd be expelled simply for thinking about the N word

Bench press that fucking whore

you know what to do, OP
WellwornGleamingAmericanquarterhorse-size_restricted.gif

Foids couldn't get a job if deemed racist. If you have video proof of a white foid calling you a nigger, I don't even think the halo effect could save her! Companies don't tolerate racism.

Jesus, that's really fucking harsh, even for schoolyard bullying.

it’s usually the sub 5 foids that spew venom too... at least with the holes that insulted me back in school.

over
very true, the ugly bitches are mostly the nasty ones, the stacies know that they rule the smv market and usually don't really notice my existence and leave me alone, they just gravitate towards chad, but the ugly-average ones are usually the worst

Even Dante's 9th circle of hell isn't a good enough punishment for these shits. They deserve way worse suffering. Suffering and pain and agony so horrible that even the devil himself would cry out in horror.

At least try to report them. If it doesn’t work thERe are othER options

You should uppercut them srs op

Luckily I grew up in a 99% black high school so I didn't have to deal with racist white whores.

Are they black or white? If they aren’t black you can get them into big trouble for saying that.

Did she use hard "r"s?

Anyway, collect evidence just in case you need it in a lawsuit. Record every conversation you have.

The last person who called me an Ape irl is dead

"Ahhhh an ape!" Were their last words.

20200221 105816

Stuff like this has happened many times already.

When I am walking in the halls or lunchroom, I am always looking in an upper corner or horizontally to avoid eyecontact with people. Why can't toilets just let me cope in peace?

If I report, nothing will happen because toilets get a free pass on everything and I'd also be mocked. And if I try to stand up to toilet name callers, I will have white knight cuck faggots bothering me. There is no winning here. I just have to ignore it and move on with my day.

JFL foids treat me WORSE THAN SUBHUMAN and copers on here still think I can ascend :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@Italiancel
@Adamhastor
@azakhan
Lmao just put those foid cunts in their place bro they ain’t shit

ded srs?