Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sick of this "BBC" dog shit Jew propaganda

B

bcroger

Major
★★
BBC is mostly Jewish propaganda. Look at the actual statistics. Those foids on Jewhub, YouJews and Jewed (Blacked) are being paid off. The only study done on race on dating/attraction that I am aware of is one with online dating. Black men in online dating are less preferred than even Asian men.

Black men and boys are more likely than white boys and men to be single
933px-No_relationship_adoscents.png

944px-No_relationship_adults.png

90% of the time, when you see a nigger, he is either single, with some obese pig or some very ugly black lady. 7% of the time its with a 8/10+ (usually blonde) white woman and like 3% of the time its with a normal appearance woman. You only notice the blacks with the attractive white woman, but never notice the ones with obese pigs or single blacks even though they make up the VAST majority because your eye only catches the ones with the busty blonde.

The fucking kikes always promote this "BBC" propaganda dog shit.

Last edited:
They want us weak and docile so that nothing changes in this corrupt world. :society:

ovER for ricecels

its everywhere. disgusting.

BBC is mostly Jewish propaganda. Look at the actual statistics. Those foids on Jewhub, YouJews and Jewed (Blacked) are being paid off. The only study done on race on dating/attraction that I am aware of is one with online dating. Black men in online dating are less preferred than even Asian men.

90% of the time, when you see a nigger, he is either single, with some obese pig or some very ugly black lady. 7% of the time its with a 8/10+ (usually blonde) white woman and like 3% of the time its with a normal appearance woman. You only notice the blacks with the attractive white woman, but never notice the ones with obese pigs or single blacks even though they make up the VAST majority because your eye only catches the ones with the busty blonde.

JFL at the people who honestly believe the BBC lie and also are aware of the Jews and their lies

Yeah I went to the movies recently (out of sheer boredome and just to get out of the house for once) and all the commercials were racemixed couples, this time it was black female and white male for a change. There was also this incredibly cringe nigger worshipping G-star commercial.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDSkE751pi0

Last edited:
Andrew Tate already debunked this. He said white boys have no rizz, and that black kings can walk into a bar and sleep with 3 women before sunrise.

Andrew Tate already debunked this. He said white boys have no rizz, and that black kings can walk into a bar and sleep with 3 women before sunrise.
>Believing Andrew Tate

BBC is a man with high test

10x the average cock size

BBC is so cool because of his cold low inhib nonchalant demeanor through weedmaxxing and hardships

BBC is cool because of his long hair

BBC is cool because of his style

BBC is cool because of his laid back and adrenaline rushing life style at the same time

Wonder what that nigger loving, indian has to say about this.
Although i agree with you, blacks still have highest smv in America, in some places they are the top of food chain. @human304 saw all kinds of beautiful women with black men, even if the black get obese white girl, it's a win for him, since black women are bottom of the totem pole, there smv is increasing day by day.

Although i agree with you, blacks still have highest smv in America, in some places they are the top of food chain. @human304 saw all kinds of beautiful women with black men, even if the black get obese white girl, it's a win for him, since black women are bottom of the totem pole, there smv is increasing day by day.
Where is the evidence that they have the highest SMV?

Where is the evidence that they have the highest SMV?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-6JEtclyCU&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flooksmax.org%2F&feature=emb_title
. Look how easy he gets girlfriend

Screenshot 20240331 111722 Free Adblocker Browser

Blacks smv has tremendously increased after the pop culture and George Floyd case kicks in, they might pity them, so they date em.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-6JEtclyCU&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flooksmax.org%2F&feature=emb_title
. Look how easy he gets girlfriend

View attachment 1110178

Blacks smv has tremendously increased after the pop culture and George Floyd case kicks in, they might pity them, so they date em.

Thats not "evidence" you idiot. I am talking statistical evidence showing that they are found to be more attractive than white men or men of other races.

I've showed you evidence proving that they are not.

i have given up making these people understand the reality. but they are so bluepilled that they still live in delusion.

all the ethnic women follow what white stacies do. so when the white stacy dated white chads, all the ethnic women went for white chads and adams.

now all the stacies are going for Tyrones and media is pushing this 24*7*365 , so the ethnic women now want what's stacy is having . so they go for Tyrones and Jamaals.

My travel to toronto and philadelphia fucked me for life. the amount of hot white/asian/curry/arab girls , even hijabi girls i saw with blacks is horrifying.

This is simple as that. You accept it or not. Reality doesn't give a fuck.

All of those stats and polls also once said, Hillary's gonna win and Trump's gonna lose.

All of those stats and polls also once said, Smoking is good for your heart and lungs.

All of those stats and polls also once said, Meat and Eggs are bad for you.

Fuck those stats.

Blacks typically go for older obese white foids kek

Cope all women love black men. Black men are the most mogger out of all the racial and gender groups also. You rarely see a below average looking black man.

Cope all women love black men. Black men are the most mogger out of all the racial and gender groups also. You rarely see a below average looking black man.
I see ugly black men all the time in ghettos

All of those stats and polls also once said, Hillary's gonna win and Trump's gonna lose.

All of those stats and polls also once said, Smoking is good for your heart and lungs.

All of those stats and polls also once said, Meat and Eggs are bad for you.

Fuck those stats.
So what evidence do you have that women love niggers?

Women don't love black men, they love the Tyrone, because chads regardless of their ethnic background are genetically priveleged and racial loyalty is a foreign concept to females as we know it. However the majority of nigs are perceived as unattractive by white foids, most niggers date sheboons.

Women don't love black men, they love the Tyrone, because chads regardless of their ethnic background are genetically priveleged and racial loyalty is a foreign concept to females as we know it. However the majority of nigs are perceived as unattractive by white foids, most niggers date sheboons.
chad is their own race anyways

Blacks typically go for older obese white foids kek
these niggas are the worst, they either have a degenerate fetish for landwhalism or they hate their own race of women so much that they'd rather date some obese dysgenic white toilet.

these niggas are the worst, they either have a degenerate fetish for landwhalism or they hate their own race of women so much that they'd rather date some obese dysgenic white toilet.
agree

I thought they liked them obese because otherwise "white women have no ass" :feelshaha: :feelskek:

I think Asian males do better per capita with White woman than Black males

While you write this bullshit, your oneitis is taking BBC all night.

Prove it then.

Every nigger I see is either single or with a whale
You must be blind or under the effects of drugs then
Most niggers date attractive white women or latinas, whales are reserved for white oofy doofies.

You must be blind or under the effects of drugs then
Most niggers date attractive white women or latinas, whales are reserved for white oofy doofies.
Why do you lie?

Are you black?