Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Whiteknight gets beaten up, cries to r/TrollXChromosomes/

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
TL;DR, whiteknight steps inbetween guy who backhands a bitch, and gets the fuck beaten out of him. He runs away and posts on /r/TrollXChromosomes for m'lady validation.
Also, he's suck a massive cuck, that his wife went back to her abusive boyfriend with his daughter. JFL.

https://archive.is/gwDzE

What a fucking misogynist. MEN AND WOMEN ARE EQUAL. SHE DON'T NEED NO MAN!

200.gif

FUCKING LOL AT THAT FAGGOT NECKBEARD CUCK! JFL. Chad fucked him up

What a fucking misogynist. MEN AND WOMEN ARE EQUAL. SHE DON'T NEED NO MAN!
She wasn't entitled to protection against him! She should have self-improved, showered more, and developed a great personality to prevent this from happening.

archived post?

PAHAHAHAHA ROF LLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL sadly i cant see the pic but i can imagine his blood smeared face! BEATNE AND BRUISED

You laugh but watch how much pussy his heroism will land him.

we need way more content like this

JFL at these people. All the women in the bar wet their pants when Chad kicked his shit in because they deep down feel that chad is good and incels are bad. And he's the one called the "creep."

Betacucks need to realize that women hate them for being ugly and not because they're misogynists. Once you realize this then you can just give up and take the blackpill.

JFL at these people. All the women in the bar wet their pants when Chad kicked his shit in because they deep down feel that chad is good and incels are bad. And he's the one called the "creep."

No question, any woman who saw that guy get demolished were soaking wet for the brute who did it. Including the woman he tried to help.

Haha, his whore wife left him even after he got his ass beat and displayed his "bravery", or should I say cuckary.

Proof male "feminists" only care about getting pussy and not about females at all

I knew there were those who would accuse me of this, but it was not my intent. I am a feminist 24 hours a day, and DV is an issue I holds very close to my heart. My ex-wife, when she kept, moved in with a guy that beat her in front of my (at the time) the year old daughter. They were halfway across the country, and I didn't know about it until she decided to leave. She never told me.
This is real, this happens, in your neighborhood. It's not a private matter, it's abuse, it's wrong, and it needs to be stopped. That's why I Tom the time to make the caption, that's why I made this post. As I've said before, if this can stop just one case of AN I don't care if it's downvoted into oblivion, they're fake internet points. It's the impact I care about.
I already received one PM that told me my post helped solidify her decision to leave an emotionally abusive relationship. That's a win. Downvote this post to hell, I don't care, I got my point across.

ezgif-2-35ee7c345e.gif
JFL, he didnt respect muh lady hard enough

He got a pat on the back at least. Closest he will ever get to pussy

LMAO, the Chad that abused that slut still gets to pound her cunt, because leaving an abusive Chad is SOOO HARD. Meanwhile this dude is wanking it to some anime, thinking women will love him for his act.

LMAOOOOOOO THIS IS HILARIOUS

What a fucking cuck, serves him right.

He is also a fatass, lol. Look at his profile submissions, only see pictures of a hand holding a vape, but its a fucking fat hand.

Also claims to be bisexual, has a bisexual wife, and was into polyamory "for a time".

Fucking LOL - hes a living stereotype meme god.

i actually laughed out loud at this guy jfl