Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Whitecels get the fuck in here. (Tanmaxxing)

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
What do you think being pale does to your point scale? I've been tanning for about 1 hour daily and I've already noticed a difference. If you're a gymcel you should do this, you look ridiculous if you're a pale gymcel.

Best places to tan are southern Europe, africa, middle east, Mexico and Australia.

Avoid the USA especially if you live in a city as the government chemclouds will cover the sun 90% of the day. And most of Europe gets poor sunlight.

You could get better looking skin and you will get vitamin D which helps with depression.

Reply with your thoughts.

I like pale skin more on myself.
In the summer I usually get tanned quickly and I don't like it at all.
Especially guys with light brown, red or blonde hair shouldn't tan too much because it destroys the contrast.

My skin is so pale. It looks unhealthy tbh.

I’m not too far from being a albino.

I'm Irish. I burn.

this is all just mental masturbation.

You just need to be chad, doesn´t matter if you are pale or tanned.

Women only care about the things you can´t change.

Chem clouds? The fuck? And America is great for tanning, especially if you go to a beach

dark haired Basque Celt though and I've been in sun before so its less worse than when I was a kid.

I can tan but what's the point....? It's just a shade of skin that lasts during the summer.

Nah, I like my white skin.

@narcissist @Insomniac
One of you need to change your profile photo.

@narcissist @Insomniac
I probably will tomorrow anyways
Plus I like @Insomniac s a lot more

@narcissist @Insomniac
They may take my life..

BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE MY VANILLA LATTE

@narcissist @Insomniac
Maybe they are brothers or alts of the same person....or buddies.

I'm doing this too. It definitely makes your muscles look more defined if you've already gymcelled.

I'm white but have tan skin from being outside a lot (forced to during the summer, never leave my room other 9 months).

I actually want to try to not tan and let my skin be as white as possible since i have some latin roots. I can go from pale to really tan and i wanna look as white as possible

don't OD on it but I've eaten stuff with vitamin D.

anyways, tanning salons are for whores who wanna look good for chad but then get cancer. possible LifeFuel?

What do you think being pale does to your point scale? I've been tanning for about 1 hour daily and I've already noticed a difference. If you're a gymcel you should do this, you look ridiculous if you're a pale gymcel.

Best places to tan are southern Europe, africa, middle east, Mexico and Australia.

Avoid the USA especially if you live in a city as the government chemclouds will cover the sun 90% of the day. And most of Europe gets poor sunlight.

You could get better looking skin and you will get vitamin D which helps with depression.

Don't do this.

https://incels.is/threads/nosun-now-vampiremaxxing.84130/

Just get skincancer theory.

Light colored skin is good but not of the pasty variety

I've been blessed with naturally slightly tan skin, not tan enough to be mistaken for a Mexican tho, feel bad for all super pale whitecels.

How the fuck do I tan in the winter? I ain't going in the God damn salon.

Sun still works in winter, just get as much as possible.
I would rather LDAR since having tanned skin doesn't do shit for me. I know because this summer, I would come home pure red from working outside at 35 degrees Celsius.

Makes sense until you realize they don't want you in the sun, they want you indoors so they promote indoor jobs and then cover the sun with chem clouds.

@narcissist

No they actually want you outdoors to suck up all the cancer causing barium from the chemtrail vapors as they slowly dissolve and form a haze over the sky.

Why would i tan, am i some greasy Mexican? And besides white skin is a status symbol in many parts of the world.

Why would i tan, am i some greasy Mexican? And besides white skin is a status symbol in many parts of the world.
It is for ethnics but it's the opposite for whites, it's why I put "whitecels get tf in here" in the title.

If you're a pale white people will make fun of you and call you a loser.

For ethnicels if you're tanned people see you as subhuman and pale ethnics as royalty.
@narcissist

No they actually want you outdoors to suck up all the cancer causing barium from the chemtrail vapors as they slowly dissolve and form a haze over the sky.

View attachment 56388
Yeah and it covers the sun, where do you think the air from inside your house comes from exactly??

this is all just mental masturbation.

You just need to be chad, doesn´t matter if you are pale or tanned.

Women only care about the things you can´t change.
TBFH