Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It's frustrating being a low IQ ugly truecel and trying to get a job

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
You're basically fucked. It's nearly impossible to get any job. In almost 9/10 cases female dominated hr is going to reject you because you give "creepy vibes." And this is just for simple jobs like retail or physical labor. If you're an incel, (a white incel especially) it's even worse trying to find a career job. Even if you're lucky enough to be born with a decent IQ both dei and female hr bias are going to be set against you.

God forbid you're not high IQ. Then you're going to be cursed to begging for low level jobs like a dog desperately struggling to survive.

There's no reason to even try if you've lost the genetic lottery.

I almost hate having a low IQ more than I hate being ugly.

As a certified low iq inkwell, I can confirm that I am fucking screwed. I work as a bricklayer in Latin America, I can barely survive. I live in a shithole I call an apartment in San Jose, like a dog desperately struggling to survive. I also have to keep studying to top it all off

If you are high iq, and also live in a decent country, you are not as completely fucked as you may think

I almost hate having a low IQ more than I hate being ugly.
Same. It's so fucking infuriating. Incels with a high IQ have some chance albeit small to cope with a remote tech job and go to some country like Vietnam and live like a king for $800 a month. But we can't do that. We have to struggle barely getting by. 0 reason to live really.

As a certified low iq inkwell, I can confirm that I am fucking screwed. I work as a bricklayer in Latin America, I can barely survive. I live in a shithole I call an apartment in San Jose, like a dog desperately struggling to survive. I also have to keep studying to top it all off

If you are high iq, and also live in a decent country, you are not as completely fucked as you may think
That sounds like an agonizing hell. Having to lay bricks like some slave. Your only reward being sleep and some shitty food. I can't imagine how you haven't at least attempted to rope.

can't imagine how you haven't at least attempted to rope.
i have thought about it recently, i just don't have the courage to do it... I have access to some machinery because of my job, some of them could kill a human instantly, like for example a wood crusher or a steamroller, or i could also just go for the classics and jump off a building. But my survival instinct stops me.

i have thought about it recently, i just don't have the courage to do it... I have access to some machinery because of my job, some of them could kill a human instantly, like for example a wood crusher or a steamroller, or i could also just go for the classics and jump off a building. But my survival instinct stops me.
Understandable. It's a shame we don't live in a different better age where we'd simply be naturally surviving instead of grinding at dull meaningless jobs with no hope of ever reproducing.

75 tested IQ is the proof god doesn't exists. Like holy fuck I'm not even a functioning human at this point, I can't even tie my shoes

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
Is that for real your IQ?

You're basically fucked. It's nearly impossible to get any job. In almost 9/10 cases female dominated hr is going to reject you because you give "creepy vibes." And this is just for simple jobs like retail or physical labor. If you're an incel, (a white incel especially) it's even worse trying to find a career job. Even if you're lucky enough to be born with a decent IQ both dei and female hr bias are going to be set against you.

God forbid you're not high IQ. Then you're going to be cursed to begging for low level jobs like a dog desperately struggling to survive.

no life for aspies, i had a job interview a couple weeks ago and i sat down answered all her questions but yk how it is they try to crack jokes and shit but i was so apathetic i couldnt laugh, i just gave the most aspie tier facial expressions + monotone voice and i still havent gotten a txt or call back, its over, as a trucel only things youre getting r back breaking jobs for tyrone or cleaning beckies period blood at walmart

I still don't understand what the purpose of HR is, especially a female dominated one. They're just gonna choose every chad applicant, regardless whether they are suitable or not. :feelsUgh:

that why being aNEET is the best thing as an incel. to look for jpb as an incel is like being in a race while being legless

I have a slightly above average IQ and it didnt do shit for me. You have to be minimum 130+IQ to use it to your advantage

Statistically, 80% of autistic men are unemployed. Idk if that applies to you, but it is pretty brutal.

this is an underrated part of the blackpill

75 tested IQ is the proof god doesn't exists. Like holy fuck I'm not even a functioning human at this point, I can't even tie my shoes

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
Having a 75 IQ is brutal.

no life for aspies, i had a job interview a couple weeks ago and i sat down answered all her questions but yk how it is they try to crack jokes and shit but i was so apathetic i couldnt laugh, i just gave the most aspie tier facial expressions + monotone voice and i still havent gotten a txt or call back, its over, as a trucel only things youre getting r back breaking jobs for tyrone or cleaning beckies period blood at walmart
Hr shouldn't exist. We should get jobs based on how good we are at them. Not whatever personality women perceive us to have.

I still don't understand what the purpose of HR is, especially a female dominated one. They're just gonna choose every chad applicant, regardless whether they are suitable or not. :feelsUgh:
To give these vapid cunts jobs. They're pretty talentless.

that why being aNEET is the best thing as an incel. to look for jpb as an incel is like being in a race while being legless
Pretty much , Putting in effort in a Backwards " Environment IS retarded

I'm going through something somewhat similar.

I'm in the physical sciences - a field that is becoming more foid dominated year by year - and I'm stuck, having trouble finding a better job. I was let go from my previous job, which was decent, good benefits, great hours, and a reasonable work load, but was laid off due to "muh funding"....yet shortly before I left they hired a Chad-lite, and, as I keep in contact with a former co-worker, they hired a Chinese foid. I really liked that job, NGL, but two foids despised me for no reason other than committing the crime of being ugly and awkward/aspergy, and I'm sure they had a say in my decision to be let go. When a workplace likes you, they will do all they can to keep you on board.

I'm working in a position now, because they were desperate to hire me, but the schedule fucking sucks, the vacation/holiday time is stingy, and the benefits are shit (FTR I'm in the US, where healthcare and vacation are tied with who you work for); I'm working with a dyke-looking foid who nitpicks and makes me look like shit (she put me on blast on the work group chat 3 times), and I feel I keep getting set up for failure. Many of my former classmates, on the other hand, get hired into good companies and/or quickly getting promoted (mostly foids - the few guys doing well are white Chad-tier and niggers).

I'm going through something somewhat similar.

I'm in the physical sciences - a field that is becoming more foid dominated year by year - and I'm stuck, having trouble finding a better job. I was let go from my previous job, which was decent, good benefits, great hours, and a reasonable work load, but was laid off due to "muh funding"....yet shortly before I left they hired a Chad-lite, and, as I keep in contact with a former co-worker, they hired a Chinese foid. I really liked that job, NGL, but two foids despised me for no reason other than committing the crime of being ugly and awkward/aspergy, and I'm sure they had a say in my decision to be let go. When a workplace likes you, they will do all they can to keep you on board.

I'm working in a position now, because they were desperate to hire me, but the schedule fucking sucks, the vacation/holiday time is stingy, and the benefits are shit (FTR I'm in the US, where healthcare and vacation are tied with who you work for); I'm working with a dyke-looking foid who nitpicks and makes me look like shit (she put me on blast on the work group chat 3 times), and I feel I keep getting set up for failure. Many of my former classmates, on the other hand, get hired into good companies and/or quickly getting promoted (mostly foids - the few guys doing well are white Chad-tier and niggers).
It's just so frustrating. Props on you for being able to keep going and engaging with these savages.

To have to beg to work is gonna be the new normal.

Lol

It's frustrating being a low IQ ugly truecel and trying to do ANYTHING​