Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Goatis was a deranged lunatic, but in this he was right. This self improvement industry is ludacrous.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
You see all this mtfckrs having ice baths, heating their balls with that machine thing (forgot the name) or in the sun, going on completely carnivore diets or the total opposite... all for nothing.

There's no keto diet for your face. Theres no detox juice for your height.

Its swimming against the tide. Fighting destiny. You cant. You've already lost.

Self improvement is the most ridiculous cope shit i've ever seen in my life.

There's a video by a blackpiller who vanished (saint shower i think) which showed chico lachowski in a burguer joint and he zooms out an enormous burguer behind the counter and YOU KNOW chico wont be going light on those burguers, boy...

Wtv. What matters is the title of the video. The title was "keep counting those calories buddy boyo".

I never forgot that specific video. Cause its like the blackpill in 6 seconds, forever ingrained into your mind, like a blood stain on a white shirt.

It is what it is...

Self-IMProvement

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back