Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting White women are overrated

Zaetheus

Zaetheus

変態/オタク神。 私たち全員に慈悲をください。
-
I had a discussion with some guys at work and some say white women are “the best.White women are definitely overrated as it relates to them being the standard of beauty every women is held too, but that’s merely a function of living in a white supremacist society.With an agenda of pushing white women as the most beautiful. I don’t see the appeal. I see all bitches the same, with the same nature ingrained in them.Their all the same to me no matter their color.

Agreed bro. All foids are fair game imo

i think white women are the hottest thats about it

Asian > latina > arab > white > black > curry imo.

People definitely pay a premium when they date white women. The white girls that a man can date will be fatter, uglier, and crazier than the ethnic girls that the same person can date.

People definitely pay a premium when they date white women. The white girls that a man can date will be fatter and uglier than the ethnic girls that the same person can date.
I know a white femoid who as multiple children by multiple fathers of different races , including white, black , and Asian. She a single mother and bitches to me when I go to her cousins house to get my hair retwisted. She’s a landwhale to boot.

nah... white women are hotter and prettier, that's it

only ethniks think white women are better

Generally speaking, white women are the best (coming from a curry)

White women are goddesses

White women faces are the most attractive, the most feminine looking when they are young. But their attitude is down right nasty and very entitled. I do not condone race mixing though. So just give me my noodlewhore and I’m happy.

a lot of white women are fucking ugly. u guys are ethnics that havent been around average white people. lol

White girls hit their prime in highschool. After teen years the vast majority gets fat. Expiry date is early af so definitely overrated.

White supremacist society? Idk which country you live in but in the UK you can't turn on the TV without seeing a mixed race couple.

White women are UNDERrated.

Latinas often have a better eye area

I’m pleasantly surprised by the lack of white knights charging into battle

Well they're naturally supposed to be the best looking. But only in traditional societies like Eastern Europe. Otherwise they're fatter on average with bad attitudes and age more quickly

I had a discussion with some guys at work and some say white women are “the best.White women are definitely overrated as it relates to them being the standard of beauty every women is held too, but that’s merely a function of living in a white supremacist society.With an agenda of pushing white women as the most beautiful. I don’t see the appeal. I see all bitches the same, with the same nature ingrained in them.Their all the same to me no matter their color.
Melanin for the win

White women are UNDERrated.
Eh their the most pushed in the media and on TV . Still don’t see the appeal. I rarely ever look at a white girl and say “ She is attractive.” No.most look like dried shriveled up raisins tbh. Not all , but their are obviously attractive ones.
Latinas often have a better eye area
Facts.
White supremacist society? Idk which country you live in but in the UK you can't turn on the TV without seeing a mixed race couple.
You most not live in the US. Which is understandable if you don’t.

Even though my dream girl has always been a tall leggy blonde at the end of the day I find all women equally attractive, really just depends on the individual (except curries, they legit are uglier on average I believe). You're definitely right about a white supremacist society. Without that, fat white trash women would be seen for what they are rather than being mindlessly worshipped by so many beaners, curries, and niggers.

White supremacy culture is the idea (ideology) that white people and the ideas, thoughts, beliefs, and actions of white people are superior to People of Color and their ideas, thoughts, beliefs, and actions.

White supremacy culture is reproduced by all the institutions of our society. In particular the media, the education system, western science (which played a major role in reinforcing the idea of race as a biological truth with the white race as the "ideal" top of the hierarchy), and the Christian church have played central roles in reproducing the idea of white supremacy (i.e. that white is "normal," "better," "smarter," "holy" in contrast to Black and other People and Communities of Color.

White supremacy culture is an artificial, historically constructed culture which expresses, justifies and binds together the United States white supremacy system. It is the glue that binds together white-controlled institutions into systems and white-controlled systems into the global white supremacy system.

White women are disgusting and I consider them among the ugliest races.

Eh their the most pushed in the media and on TV . Still don’t see the appeal. I rarely ever look at a white girl and say “ She is attractive.” No.most look like dried shriveled up raisins tbh. Not all , but their are obviously attractive ones.

You evolved to fuck 'dem asians. Nothing wrong with it. People who are genetically healthy are more attracted to people of their own race, and the further the other races stray from you, the less attractive they become. For me it's white, japanese/mexican/other asians (I love asian girl personalities though), curries, and groids aren't even on the list because they do nothing for me but repulse me. I look Russian and am into Russian girls far more than other whites. Redheads are hot too, as I am very pale.

Asians look the way they do because of their environment. So an asian woman is best suited for an asian environment. To choose a white woman for an asian environment (your DNA assumes you're living at home) would be less beneficial. This is why I so thoroughly rage at all the white women chasing black men, because it's such a poor genetic choice on so many fucking levels. NO OTHER RACE MIXING BOTHERS ME. However, I would much prefer if no race mixing existed at all than to see non-black women of any kind getting with niggers. That is an abomination and needs to be stopped immediately.

Even though my dream girl has always been a tall leggy blonde at the end of the day I find all women equally attractive, really just depends on the individual (except curries, they legit are uglier on average I believe). You're definitely right about a white supremacist society. Without that, fat white trash women would be seen for what they are rather than being mindlessly worshipped by so many beaners, curries, and niggers.
I agree, there are some black men for example will shit on their own race and women. Then get with the same ratchet equivalent of white women. For example a lot of black men like fat, obese white girls and call them “Thicc”. I hate them niggas the most,fading up this fat throat whores. They are all the same .
You evolved to fuck 'dem asians. Nothing wrong with it. People who are genetically healthy are more attracted to people of their own race, and the further the other races stray from you, the less attractive they become. For me it's white, japanese/mexican/other asians (I love asian girl personalities though), curries, and groids aren't even on the list because they do nothing for me but repulse me. I look Russian and am into Russian girls far more than other whites. Redheads are hot too, as I am very pail.

Asians look the way they do because of their environment. So an asian woman is best suited for an asian environment. To choose a white woman for an asian environment (your DNA assumes you're living at home) would be less beneficial. This is why I so thoroughly rage at all the white women chasing black men, because it's such a poor genetic choice on so many fucking levels. NO OTHER RACE MIXING BOTHERS ME. However, I would much prefer if no race mixing existed at all than to see non-black women of any kind getting with niggers. That is an abomination and needs to be stopped immediately.

Ok , I see where you’re coming from. I’d avoid looking at the mainstream media then. Race mixing is encouraged and shoved down people’s throats. I don’t care who fucking who, people’s will fuck who they want to . They’re all worthless to me.

Well, I'm alt-right so I'd say it's best to date within your own race. For the sake of your bloodline, your nation, social stability, etc.

It's not the end of the world if people don't, but only in small numbers or we'll pay the price (as we are already in the West).

As for temperaments and appearance of different races of women... meh. Pros and cons for all of them. I don't think any are particularly good or bad.

JFL. Where the fuck do you live, Germany in 1935?
I’ve witnessed a lot of racism , legit racism not even to blacks but other races as well. Why is it hard to fathom for some here. Try leaving your bedroom some time
49D684F1 DC11 4407 A85D 8E1374E97AE4

White women are the most desired, the goal of most men is a white woman, they are the most aesthetic. Their features are universally considered attractive, they possess the coloration and contrast most other women lack. In terms of looks they are at the top of the hierarchy, white makes right in this world.

White women are the most desired, the goal of most men is a white woman, they are the most aesthetic. Their features are universally considered attractive, they possess the coloration and contrast most other women lack. In terms of looks they are at the top of the hierarchy, white makes right in this world.

They age like cottage cheese and look twice their age after 30+. :lul:

IMG 6542

E64ED028 AE78 43D1 BBED FE64CB4A1B55

You evolved to fuck 'dem asians. Nothing wrong with it. People who are genetically healthy are more attracted to people of their own race, and the further the other races stray from you, the less attractive they become. For me it's white, japanese/mexican/other asians (I love asian girl personalities though), curries, and groids aren't even on the list because they do nothing for me but repulse me. I look Russian and am into Russian girls far more than other whites. Redheads are hot too, as I am very pale.

I agree with the cucks on one thing and one thing only, white women belong to black men.

I agree with the cucks on one thing and one thing only, white women belong to black men.

This pity party has got to stop. In a head on war with niggers it would be the most one sided and retarded thing if whites fought against them. 0 white people would die and all blacks would be dead within 2 minutes. They also have no common interests and cannot have sane conversations. It's not cucking. It's feeling sorry for them because they are so fucking pathetic. Women gravitate towards pathetic creatures.

I don't see them as particularly attractive but that might just be cause I grew up around them and never saw them as anything special or exotic. One thing's for sure, they hit the wall real fast.

We don't live in a white supremacist society lmao
if anything it's a jewish-run society tbh fam
It’s always the Jews....
058F706D EE29 4F1C 9CB7 37CB0011E291

Keep coping. White women are less desired than Asians and Latinas in every study, here's the most recent:

https://incels.is/threads/new-study-on-online-dating-actually-a-bit-interesting.67537/

white women's coloration is terrible and most often fake. their horrible skin has nasty white vellus hairs all over it which is repulsive, it also smells bad and lacks moistureand smoothness.

Keep coping. White women are less desired than Asians and Latinas in every study, here's the most recent:

https://incels.is/threads/new-study-on-online-dating-actually-a-bit-interesting.67537/

white women's coloration is terrible and most often fake. their horrible skin has nasty white vellus hairs all over it which is repulsive, it also smells bad and lacks moistureand smoothness.

How incredibly hairy white women are is a bit of a turnoff. A lot of white women are almost as hairy as Indian girls - the hair on white girls is just uncolored so you can barely see it. But up close you're like "wtf - this girl has damn near a full beard".

When I was younger I was bothered by that. Now I don't give a fuck. I have realized we're all just one step above hairy apes, and so be it.

Latina girls are some of the best compromises if body/facial hair bothers you. They often have great Caucasian features. Their tanned skin ages well and doesn't require makeup to look good. And they are relatively hairless.

But there is no perfect race of girls. They are all compromises. This is partly why men can appreciate women of all races. Each has something different to offer.

I'm sorry this thread has turned into that way.

I agree with you bro.

I know a white femoid who as multiple children by multiple fathers of different races , including white, black , and Asian. She a single mother and bitches to me when I go to her cousins house to get my hair retwisted. She’s a landwhale to boot.

Lol any funny stories from her