Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting White women are overrated

I don't get it. Arab and latinas are so much hotter than white women.

Ethnics: white beauty standards being superior is a white supremacist social construct. Also ethnics: just be white in non-white countries is totally real.

I had a discussion with some guys at work and some say white women are “the best.White women are definitely overrated as it relates to them being the standard of beauty every women is held too, but that’s merely a function of living in a white supremacist society.With an agenda of pushing white women as the most beautiful. I don’t see the appeal. I see all bitches the same, with the same nature ingrained in them.Their all the same to me no matter their color.
cope

Too many people put white foids on a pedestal
Arabs , Asians and latinas are better

Dont worry short shit, you’d get stepped on by mistake.

White women faces are the most attractive, the most feminine looking when they are young. But their attitude is down right nasty and very entitled. I do not condone race mixing though. So just give me my noodlewhore and I’m happy.
Race mixing is only okay when a white man is involved look at the hypocrisy of your statement. Go fuck your self

they are not overrated. if we had to pick most of us are picking the hot white woman. white woman can have so many more varieties of hot compared to other races. some people here have asians hotter than whites naaaaaah, and this coming from a guy who likes asians. Id put Latinos over asians.

White women faces are the most attractive, the most feminine looking when they are young. But their attitude is down right nasty and very entitled. I do not condone race mixing though. So just give me my noodlewhore and I’m happy.
What? i'm not white.
0AE24583 3272 41C6 8E44 EED06CFA8BB6

White women are the most desired, the goal of most men is a white woman, they are the most aesthetic. Their features are universally considered attractive, they possess the coloration and contrast most other women lack. In terms of looks they are at the top of the hierarchy, white makes right in this world.
Cope some more