Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

white people cant be incels.

Dating is inherently cucked though and slaying is way better so black men therefore have it better
Yeah you have a point there. Dating is cucked. Hmm maybe JBW isn't law :waitwhat:

Hmm maybe JBW isn't law :waitwhat:
yes meme

Casual sex doesn't exist now :feelstastyman: smartest nigger
He also thinks not only Jews, but Turks & Arabs are "white" somehow: So then why can't they use JBW by his logic? @Rabbi Schneerson

Inceldom was first theorized by german philisophers while the average ethnic was busy having 12 kids.

Just post some random Twitter post from some niggercels who have a victim complex because muh "racism n shieet" theory. Irl everybody knows black men get the most pussy and this is provable by statistics too.
I actually agree I think in order for a black to be incel he has to be very ugly or non NT otherwise theres no reason you should be incel. Blacks have media halo and BBC halo and foids tend to give them less ethnic tax as other ethnics. I've seen black normies with every race of foids in public

He also thinks not only Jews, but Turks & Arabs are "white" somehow: So then why can't they use JBW by his logic? @Rabbi Schneerson
When did I say they couldn’t ? They very much can as they’re all whites with fancy names

happa, half chinese, half german

happpa
Your parents committed a great sin race mixing. I'm mixed with different types of european and I don't like being mixed. But imagine non europeans with your pants you're rejected by everyone.

It’s easier for whites but that doesn’t mean white incels can’t exist tbh

You really banned him for this ? Ban me 2 Fuck y’all

HOLY SHIT 4 PAGES

sandnigger and pajeet ethnics, which are categorized as asians.
Sands, Turks have the most children.
The only people that are shrinking at the moment are the Europeans.
There is a sharp decline in the birth rate in almost every European country.
That means there must be a lot of sex in these Islamic African countries.
The Indian population continues to grow and it doesn't stop.
The whites are the only ones who are very badly affected by inceldom, which can also be seen in the sharp decline in births.
The Germans are becoming fewer and fewer and at some point they will be threatened with extinction like the pandas.
To compensate for the decline in birth rates, the German government is importing migrants from other countries.
In England, a Pakistani-Indian is the mayor of London.
England has become an Indian province and Germany is becoming an Islamic one.
Over for the whites

The whites are the only ones who are very badly affected by inceldom, which can also be seen in the sharp decline in births.
The Germans are becoming fewer and fewer and at some point they will be threatened with extinction like the pandas.
To compensate for the decline in birth rates, the German government is importing migrants from other countries.
Over for the whites
Whites are experiencing "inceldom" in the sense that white women don't wanna breed with whites as much these days. A white man can easily geomaxx and have dozens of ethnic foids lining up to drain their balls.

Shitskin population is only increasing because of the lack of education, extremely religious society, lack of internet usage, patriarchal societies.

Shitskin population is only increasing because of the lack of education, extremely religious society, lack of internet usage, patriarchal societies.
you say it so many are not incels there.
Whether they are educated, religious or not, at least they have sex.
I even tried it with ethnic women.
They showed me clearly and clearly how they disliked me.
A Kurdish foid once said to me: Are you naturally so ugly? And made fun of my nose.

you say it so many are not incels there.
Whether they are educated, religious or not, at least they have sex.
I even tried it with ethnic women.
They showed me clearly and clearly how they disliked me.
A Kurdish foid once said to me: Are you naturally so ugly? And made fun of my nose.
I don't believe you actually went to Kurdistan. No fucking way.

It’s easier for whites but that doesn’t mean white incels can’t exist tbh
This is also what I always thought JBW meant. People taking it too literally are usually the only ones offended by it.

No. They'd tell white women to start making babies, they'd try to make white men look cooler in media instead of talking shit to/about them 24/7, they'd give women money for making white babies, they wouldn't tell women how bad babies are for the climate if they actually gave a fuck about birth rates.

It's not compensating, it's finding and pushing a justification to destroy the white race. If birth rates went up they'd find a new reason to import browns into Europe trust me.

Last edited:
I don't believe you actually went to Kurdistan. No fucking way.
kurdish slut in germany. They go only for abdul, hassan, jamal or mohammed

Over for the whites
Asians are having a negative growth rate it and I think it's worse then Europeans. But the simple reason Africa and the middle east have a positive birth rate is the lack of feminism. And those people are being imported to compensate for negative European growth they're doing it to replace the Europeans.

Asians are having a negative growth rate it and I think it's worse then Europeans. But the simple reason Africa and the middle east have a positive birth rate is the lack of feminism. And those people are being imported to compensate for negative European growth they're doing it to replace the Europeans.
I don't think it's the lack of feminism.
Feminism is for women who are unhappy with their look match.
Apparently Arab and African women don't want feminism.
Maybe they are happy being fucked by Hassan and Abdul.
As far as I know, the birth rate in India is currently increasing to an extreme.

I don't think it's the lack of feminism.
Feminism is for women who are unhappy with their look match.
Apparently Arab and African women don't want feminism.
Maybe they are happy being fucked by Hassan and Abdul.
As far as I know, the birth rate in India is currently increasing to an extreme.
Lack of birth control and condoms also plays a role

I’m to retarded to live alone i would let my self die . And I don’t want to have black children
Lol what. Aren't you black yourself? So your children would just be mutts. And imo blacks are better then mutts. Also as far as living alone I'm sure you could find at least one place where people are welcoming and have a community.

And imo blacks are better then mutts
5366B31E C3C1 4AE1 9D5C 06E469CB9319
3E78E750 55E4 4C9B 9AB4 C44AD228012C
B24B0941 B5FB 44DB A3BD 6F2AF03748C2
Cope mutts

Cope there have been studies shown that mutts are more attractive than blacks by a larger amount I’m not gonna argue About it .and it’s evidence everywhere you don’t need to mog whites to live a good life just be sexually attractive and most mutts do a great job at being so.

View attachment 961408View attachment 961409View attachment 961410Cope mutts
View attachment 961412
Cope there have been studies shown that mutts are more attractive than blacks by a larger amount I’m not gonna argue About it .and it’s evidence everywhere you don’t need to mog whites to live a good life just be sexually attractive and most mutts do a great job at being so.
this is cherry picked obviously. theyres good looking and bad looking people of every group and race.

this is cherry picked obviously. theyres good looking and bad looking people of every group and race.
I showed like 8 people I don’t feel like finding more but dumb ass there’s More good looking whites and mutts than blacks. If we were to count them all whites would have the most, mutts second and blacks last