Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

white people cant be incels.

THE ORIGINAL STEREOTYPE OF INCEL IS A FAT INCEL HE IS WHITE HAS LONG HAIR AND A NECKBEARD, AND HE EATS DORITOS!
thats because people dont wanna be racist anymore. they all know its curry shit skins in india.

just admit you dont like noodle whores and youre JBW only yourself. thats why you claim incel.
only time whites are incel are when they only want white women, but white women dont like ugly whites. so white incels cant cope.
yeeeeah, you're totally not biased as a hapa. i can tell you're spiteful over your father mating with a noodlewhore.

@Rabbi Schneerson ignore this guy tbh. annoying and cant cope with the truth
>makes extremely broad and provocative statement, "whites can't be incel"
>people get provoked by said statement
>yoo wtf this guy is annoying as hell

ignoring is a tranny trait btw. if me pushing back against your retarded viewpoints makes you seethe this hard, maybe you're wrong. just saying!

yeeeeah, you're totally not biased as a hapa. i can tell you're spiteful over your father mating with a noodlewhore.
why would i not be spiteful jfl? id 120% wish i was white thats why im making this post. whites can never be incel. if i was white id geomax and college max for money so i can fuck a bunch of asian foids, get them pregnant, and leave.
pretty sure a white "incel" on this site did the same thing im talking about, went to thailand.
fucked like 3 foids, got them pregnant and left.

>makes extremely broad and provocative statement, "whites can't be incel"
>people get provoked by said statement
>yoo wtf this guy is annoying as hell

ignoring is a tranny trait btw. if me pushing back against your retarded viewpoints makes you seethe this hard, maybe you're wrong. just saying!
no youre just too retarded to have anything be explained to you. dont wanna bother.
theres a famous user on this site that was a white "incel". got 3 noodle whores prego.

why would i not be spiteful jfl? id 120% wish i was white thats why im making this post. whites can never be incel. if i was white id geomax and college max for money so i can fuck a bunch of asian foids, get them pregnant, and leave.
pretty sure a white "incel" on this site did the same thing im talking about, went to thailand.
there we go, your opinion that whites can't be incels is based on personal bias, not fact. many such cases!

Bottom 1% exception. youre retarded tbh for posting this. Its like me saying most asian men are short, then you say "nooo my friend thats asian is tall!!!!!" :soy::soy::soy:
Youre retarded for making an absolutist statement of a thread with no other context or qualification. So yeah, that includes edge cases too dumbfuck. Thanks for admitting youre wrong and never should have posted this.

I have no problem with saying white people have a significant advantage. But that's not what you said dipshit.

Especially since im one of the "1%" too i dont appreciate youre dumbass worthless racebait thread. Go drown yourself in piss nigger.

Yea fire burn victims are common
you got us man

So thats what? You wish to be white so you say whites cant be incels???

no youre just too retarded to have anything be explained to you. dont wanna bother.
theres a famous user on this site that was a white "incel". got 3 noodle whores prego.
i think what's really happening is that you're completely incapable of defending your viewpoints without using outliers as evidence. that guy had blonde hair with blue eyes and was like 5/10 in looks.

Youre retarded for making an absolutist statement of a thread with no other context or qualification. So yeah, that includes edge cases too dumbfuck. Thanks for admitting youre wrong and never should have posted this.

I have no problem with saying white people have a significant advantage. But that's not what you said dipshit.

Especially since im one of the "1%" too i dont appreciate youre dumbass worthless racebait thread. Go drown yourself in piss nigger.
so youre a burn victim?

i think what's really happening is that you're completely incapable of defending your viewpoints without using outliers as evidence. that guy had blonde hair with blue eyes and was like 5/10 in looks.
5/10 in thailand. learn how to do facial analysis and the golden ratio please. he was below average.

this is actually how the average JBW coper thinks. just fucking lol.

5/10 in thailand. learn how to do facial analysis and the golden ratio please. he was below average.
"facial analysis and the golden ratio"

lookism copium

im saying id rather be a white "incel" than an ethnic one. you do realize the majority of people on this site are ethnic right? and even if they were to seamax theyd still have 0 chances at breeding with foids

there we go, your opinion that whites can't be incels is based on personal bias, not fact. many such cases!
honestly if u try approach noodle foids first chance are ud just ascend , rather than being annoy about it u should give it a try first maybe if in usa doesnt work go slay in SEA, we giving real advice thats working here. u annoyed at ppl that trying to help u

if you can pass off as a normie then yeah sure
but if you're a balding manlet incel or somewhat deformed then no female will want to come near you
you can geomaxx all you want but you cannot escape inceldom only go shittier countries where foids have lower standards

if you can pass off as a normie then yeah sure
but if you're a balding manlet incel or somewhat deformed then no female will want to come near you
you can geomaxx all you want but you cannot escape inceldom only go shittier countries where foids have lower standards
mirin pfp

honestly if u try approach noodle foids first chance are ud just ascend , rather than being annoy about it u should give it a try first maybe if in usa doesnt work go slay in SEA, we giving real advice thats working here. u annoyed at ppl that trying to help u
"DUDE WE'RE TRYING TO HELP YUO ASCEND!!!! WHY CAN'T YUO SEE THAT!1!1!1!!1!1!1"

Istockphoto 1038978350 612x612

im saying id rather be a white "incel" than an ethnic one. you do realize the majority of people on this site are ethnic right? and even if they were to seamax theyd still have 0 chances at breeding with foids

white people cant be incels.​

This is your title tho facepalm

so youre a burn victim?
Yea fire burn victims are common View attachment 958824 you got us man
I used burn victim as an example but there a variety of conditions that can completely eradicate sexual attraction. Put all those together and you do get a significant amount of people.

For example here is me with my colostomy bag

20231115 174935

But a noodlewhore will completely overlook the bag of shit and intestines because of my white skin right?

But yeah boo fucking hoo im sure being an ethnic is worse then literal mutilation and deformity, which many white people experience in various form

Now please kindly drink some bleach and jump off a roof.

Highest-IQ JBW thread in 2023.
It's crazy how people can beat up these tired topics past the point of death and still have the engagement rolling in like nothing. This post was made less than an hour ago and has 80+ replies. My high effort shit is lucky to get 30 :feelshaha:

i see 3/10 white guy with stacy noodle everyday tbh, if u white in usa u have no excuse
Ok ten why am I still an incel even though I am a white man in a majority ethnic town in the United States?

Just post some random Twitter post from some niggercels who have a victim complex because muh "racism n shieet" theory. Irl everybody knows black men get the most pussy and this is provable by statistics too.
Just be black thory, LOL

Blacks never leave the bar without pussy

It's crazy how people can beat up these tired topics past the point of death and still have the engagement rolling in like nothing. This post was made less than an hour ago and has 80+ replies. My high effort shit is lucky to get 30 :feelshaha:
Yeah I have been destroying JBW copers arguments for a fucking year at this point but they keep getting up to the same shit. It's just fucking tiring at this point and I am tempted to just put every JBW coper on ignore like @bigantennaemay1 did or at least the worst offenders.

Ok ten why am I still an incel even though I am a white man in a majority ethnic town in the United States?
You’re half brained level retarded and can’t socialize. Whites are the least incel despite having the highest population in the world there is no denying that

its because subhuman retards are trying to increase their post count resulting in them shitting out those low quality threads

Yeah I have been destroying JBW copers arguments for a fucking year at this point but they keep getting up to the same shit. It's just fucking tiring at this point and I am tempted to just put every JBW coper on ignore like @bigantennaemay1 did or at least the worst offenders.
I legit am physically unable to bring myself to click on threads about these tired topics. Nowadays I only click a thread if it interests me, I spend much more time in Lounge than ID nowadays because the blackpill discussion has become so redundant.

its because subhuman retards are trying to increase their post count resulting in them shitting out those low quality threads
We need more greys like you :feelsokman:

this is provable by statistics too.
I’ll cash app you 1$ if you can show the stats that back this claim . And stats from Africa DONT count