Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

white people cant be incels.

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
20% Low effort + race bait

just go to mumbai, trust me no matter what the face. youll find a foid

Highest-IQ JBW thread in 2023.

Neither can richfags.

Such an original take. I've never read this elsewhere.

then why I get no sex?

some of u niggas think that white = golden blonde hair with A10 eyes lol
saying an entire race cant be incel is the lowest iq shit ever
191010 patrick crusius ac 1100p 1

"DOOD, just SEAmaxx"
Danlarson

"lol jbw is law"

Been preaching this for so long dude I see it everyday , whites are at the top of the social hierarchy everyone wants to be white and be around them

Been preaching this for so long dude I see it everyday , whites are at the top of the social hierarchy everyone wants to be white and be around them
everyone wants to be black in america
if u can't see that ur delusional

View attachment 958801
"DOOD, just SEAmaxx"
View attachment 958803
"lol jbw is law"
it’s rare to truly find an ugly white even then , it’s harder for women not to completely want them unless their are half brained level retarded. Also blacks have to be super human to get anything at all

jbw is bluepilled garbage, you can be white with subhuman-tier looks and you wont get any pussy

everyone wants to be black in america
exactly. because they get all the privilege because they are minorities. minorities are the most coddled groups of all time, which makes it easy for them

Neither can richfags.
yup
legit look whats happening in dubai, women get flied out (stacies, actual stacies) to eat their own shit for 30k USD. if you have money, you have pussy.
View attachment 958801
"DOOD, just SEAmaxx"
View attachment 958803
"lol jbw is law"
shows the ugliest examples
it’s rare to truly find an ugly white even then , it’s harder for women not to completely want them unless their are half brained level retarded. Also blacks have to be super human to get anything at all
@Chuddy

:feelskek:

whitecels that think jbw isnt real, maybe try running it on noodle whores first and see how its work rather than getting annoyed about it

Yes and I c what u would consider ugly white with girls all the time
kewl, i see ugly blacks with girls all the time. doesn't mean every black is a fakecel.

doooood some guy on twitter said this, so it must be true!!!
He goes to college where thounsands of people room eventually you’ll notice patterns . Like it must be very noticeable for him to point it out . Also I’ve seen it my self

kewl, i see ugly blacks with girls all the time. doesn't mean every black is a fakecel.
With low tier Blake women meanwhile a regular white man can get a model tier black woman

yup
legit look whats happening in dubai, women get flied out (stacies, actual stacies) to eat their own shit for 30k USD. if you have money, you have pussy.

shows the ugliest examples

@Chuddy

:feelskek:
What’s funny

He goes to college where thounsands of people room eventually you’ll notice patterns . Like it must be very noticeable for him to point it out . Also I’ve seen it my self
cool story bro, come back when u have more evidence than personal anecdotes from twittercels
no pics of the supposed 2/10 either. how do we know he isn't exaggerating?

Are you white?

nigga aren't you white

i see 3/10 white guy with stacy noodle everyday tbh, if u white in usa u have no excuse

he showed the bottom 1% examples. avg white "incel" doesnt look like that
you're biased. ofc an ethnic like you is gonna think whites can't be incel.

also, i see people who look like chudjak all the time.

cool story bro, come back when u have more evidence than personal anecdotes from twittercels
no pics of the supposed 2/10 either. how do we know he isn't exaggerating?
You don’t need to be an Einstein level scientist to figure this out I’m not gonna go look for examples for you because they’re way to many.https://x.com/kingirizarry64/status/1724522768668983555?s=46 literally just go to any shcool campus and scope out the couples

you're biased. ofc an ethnic like you is gonna think whites can't be incel.

also, i see people who look like chudjak all the time.
just admit you dont like noodle whores and youre JBW only yourself. thats why you claim incel.
only time whites are incel are when they only want white women, but white women dont like ugly whites. so white incels cant cope.

high tier ethnics with mid tier normies.
cool, so someone who isn't an incel is dating an ethnic woman who is more attractive to him. this totally means whites can never be incel!!!

THE ORIGINAL STEREOTYPE OF INCEL IS A FAT INCEL HE IS WHITE HAS LONG HAIR AND A NECKBEARD, AND HE EATS DORITOS!

cool, so someone who isn't an incel is dating an ethnic woman who is more attractive to him. this totally means whites can never be incel!!!
@Rabbi Schneerson ignore this guy tbh. annoying and cant cope with the truth
Bottom 1% exception. youre retarded tbh for posting this. Its like me saying most asian men are short, then you say "nooo my friend thats asian is tall!!!!!" :soy::soy::soy: