Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "White people can't be incel.."

• Thread starter Defetivecuckachu
  • Start date
Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

OMG Scooby that feels so good!
★★★★★
Oh, hai....

Holy shit that guy is an epitome of subhumanity

Still jbw wins

"Just own being bald bro" :soy:

This subhuman would still be a cuck and hate you btw

Why doesn’t he have a neck ?

What disease is that ?

wow . . . this is the first white guy that truly deserves sainthood.

I dub him SAINT WORMHEAD: The great HUUUWHITE incel

Yep incels in denial are the worst subhuman guys being feminists :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul:

Hey, I'm a male feminist! I think women can do anything... even ride my dick.

But women themselves don't believe they can do that just yet. They aren't ready for feminism on my level.

Genuinely concerning. Where the fuck is his jaw. :feelsUnreal:

Oh man...

"Just try mewing, bro!"

Photoshop has suggested the answer:

He sounds optimistic about it. Yay! :feelsautistic:

Unfortunately, he seems to have forgotten this post:

SAINT WORMHEAD

He swallowed his own jaw
Talent.

He should rope immediately

Saint Loraxcel

He legit needs surgery.

Why isn't anyone on reddit telling him to do surgery.

Sell your car, sell your house if you need to.

Nothing is more than important than surgery right now for him

He legit needs surgery.

Why isn't anyone on reddit telling him to do surgery.

Sell your car, sell your house if you need to.

Nothing is more than important than surgery right now for him

This guy should be able to get double jaw surgery from insurance if he doesn't live in cuckville

Hey, I'm a male feminist! I think women can do anything... even ride my dick.

But women themselves don't believe they can do that just yet. They aren't ready for feminism on my level.
:feelshaha:

Unattractiveness has no race, any race of man can be incel and I'm tired of hearing "if you are (insert race or feature here) than you are a fakecel!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy:. Probably the most irritating thing about this community

Unattractiveness has no race, any race of man can be incel and I'm tired of hearing "if you are (insert race or feature here) than you are a fakecel!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy:. Probably the most irritating thing about this community

Racepill is about the average man of each race, the average white is 5/10 and the average curry is 2/10, that doesn't mean a 0/10 white or 8/10 nonwhite doesn't exist

But racepill is still there and it's brutal

Racepill is about the average man of each race, the average white is 5/10 and the average curry is 2/10, that doesn't mean a 0/10 white or 8/10 nonwhite doesn't exist

But racepill is still there and it's brutal
Yeah, whites mog on average which is why racepill exists, since they, on average, have better face and height.

Saint worm head

i'm no longer a believer in jbw. is there a way for admins to scrub my post history of jbw content?

Wait isn't that Jamie from Mythbusters?

if you are ugly and white, girls won't be attracted to you, period. You will only be able to seamaxx, but you will have to be rich to buy a gf or a wife
What about non thugmaxed blacks?

Dude looks like me

What about non thugmaxed blacks?
Only the masculine black Tyrones have opportunities to ascend. Normal black people are doomed, they have no sexual appeal.

10/10 god according to @tehgymcel420

legit