Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The only 2 ways you can be 6'2+ and incel

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
Here are some ways a 6'2+ man can be incel since a lot of people on here cope by saying that height is cope

• severe deformity - you would have to look worse than Jason Voorhees to be a 6'2+ incel
• severely handicapped - another way to be a tallcel is to be severely handicapped whether if its being in a quadraplegic in a wheelchair or be severely autistic

• retarded larping faggot

I've seen too many super tall ogres who have no problems getting women. Every tall guy I know has had no problems attracting women, good face or not. I don't know a single male over 6'2 who is a virgin or hasn't been in a relationship.

I've seen too many super tall ogres who have no problems getting women. Every tall guy I know has had no problems attracting women, good face or not. I don't know a single male over 6'2 who is a virgin or hasn't been in a relationship.
Because those 6'2 virgins are inside with their extremities only 0.8% of users on this forum have

If dude looks like blackops2cel even 6'2 height won't help if he lives in Europe or US/Canada/Australia.

If dude looks like blackops2cel even 6'2 height won't help if he lives in Europe or US/Canada/Australia.
Nah you would need to look even worse than him to be a 6'2 incel

6'2 isn't tall and it isn't enough to attract foids by itself. 6'5+ is actually tall.

He was Bosnian where the avarage height officially is 6'0.5 and in the southern part of the country (Dinaric Alps) about 6'2 so he was avarage height for where he lived. He can't even ascend in SEA cause he doesn't have the money being a poor eastern euro.

Only way to be an incel if you're 6'2+ is by either being sub-3 or having a severe physical/mental disability.

Only way to be an incel if you're 6'2+ is by either being sub-3 or having a severe physical/mental disability.
Physical part only 0.5% of users have on this forum

Nah you would need to look even worse than him to be a 6'2 incel
Balckops2cel is around 6 feet tall minimum, if not taller. Jeremy Meeks slays while he rot.

I'm 6'1. Incredibly ugly. Unmasculine voice with speech impediment.

Sure it's possible, but orders of magnitude more unlikely. Tallfags also get respected, that is treated like men instead of children, by default. Even if sufficiently ugly and socially stunted to be incel (again, look at the fuckers who post here and then ascend later, all tallfags) they will never receive one scintilla of sympathy from me. They like in a different world.

@cripplecel is disabled? Idk who that other guy is.
He always says stuff like "I am 6'5 am I fakecel?"

Mericks had cancer and got his leg amputated

Balckops2cel is around 6 feet tall minimum, if not taller.
And guess fucking what, he's not an incel, never was, he had a girlfriend and incels called him a "saint" for no reason

Tallfags can't lose

And guess fucking what, he's not an incel, never was, he had a girlfriend and incels called him a "saint" for no reason

Tallfags can't lose
I thought him ascending was a myth

He said he was 5'11. He's also an autistic curry.
I always suspected he was a literal cripple as in something like cerebral palsy minus the brain damage

I thought him ascending was a myth
He was never a cel of any kind, incels took that photo out of context and labeled him an incel saint for no fucking reason

One easy way
  • Be sub8

we can easily say height is massive advantage tbh, unlike face thats hard to get clear data, height and dating success can be explain in very clear data so we can say without a doubt

Here are some ways a 6'2+ man can be incel since a lot of people on here cope by saying that height is cope

• severe deformity - you would have to look worse than Jason Voorhees to be a 6'2+ incel
• severely handicapped - another way to be a tallcel is to be severely handicapped whether if its being in a quadraplegic in a wheelchair or be severely autistic
once you reach a certain level of height, nothing can stop you

Agreed on both fronts.

once you reach a certain level of height, nothing can stop you
You would need to reach the extremes to be tallcel to the point one of them you wouldnt be here because of being too disabled